Jenna Dewan-Tatum is one lucky gal. Not only is she married to the "Sexiest Man Alive" Channing Tatum, but she played Adam Levine's wife in American Horror Story: Asylum this season. Could her life be any more amazing?
The former model / dancer was spotted recently looking feminine and pretty as she grabbed lunch at L.A.'s trendy Urth Caffe.
Jenna's boots alone, which are Rachel Zoe and retail for $625 made me want to know how to get her look for less, so I went to my go-to girl, Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission it is to style women in fab but affordable clothes for help.
She estimates Jenna's outfit to be around $1,200, but here's how you can get her style for just $125.75!
1. Nordstrom — Rubbish Utility Jacket $31.98
2. Target — Merona Gradient Sunglasses $16.99
3. Forever21 — Etched Hoop Earrings $2.80
4. Target — Xhilaration Henly Shirt Dress $24.99
5. Walmart — Brinley Co. Hidden Platform Boots $32
6. Tilly's — Suede Fringe Crossbody $16.99
For more info about Shauna, check out her blog at Pennychic.com.