Model and socialite Olivia Palermo has an amazing sense of style. I don't think there's been one time where I've seen her and have thought I didn't like what she was wearing.
Casually dressed down for a low key day in Brooklyn, the former The City star looks adorable in a Vince Short Sleeve Poncho which retails for $320 and her Jill Sanders $400 flats.
I wanted to know how I could get Olivia's look for much less so I went to my go-to girl, Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission it is to style women in fab but affordable clothes.
She estimates Olivia's outfit to be around $1500, but Shauna shows us how to get her style for just $132.40!
Here's how to do it:
1. Macy's — Alfani Short Sleeve Poncho $23.99
2. JCP — Long Sleeve Denim Shirt $25
3. H&M — Skinny Jeans $19.95
4. Sears — Kardashian Kollection Wayfarer Sunglasses $22.68
5. Target — Mossimo Ballet Flats $14.99
6. Kmart — Sofia Vergara Gold Watch $19.99
7. Forever21 Rhinestone Ring $5.80
For more info about Shauna, check out her blog at Pennychic.com.