The rumors about Pamela Anderson joining Dancing With the Stars are true! So who is competing against the former Baywatch babe for the disco ball? Read on…
There have been a number of changes on season 10 of ABC’s hit show including just 11 dancing pairs, and fewer familiar faces such as Lacey Schwimmer, Karina Smirnoff and Samantha Harris.
Here’s a full list of the celebrities who’ll two-step to the top on March 22:
•Pam Anderson: Will a spell as a Las Vegas showgirl in 2007 stand her in good stead in the ballroom?
• Kate Gosselin: The Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom wants to expand her TV career.
• Evan Lysacek: The hunky Olympic gold medal-winning figure skater is following in season six winner, ice-skating star Kristi Yamaguchi‘s footsteps.
• Buzz Aldrin: He was the second person to set foot on the moon, and now, at 80, he’s the oldest man to ever compete on DWTS, although Cloris Leachman was the oldest contestant, at 82.
• Shannen Doherty: She’s the third Beverly Hills 90210 alum to take a turn on the show after Ian Ziering and Jenni Garth.
• Nicole Scherzinger: The former Pussycat Dolls has some prior experience after years in the dance troupe.
• Niecy Nash: Style Network’s own Clean House host is everywhere! First RuPaul’s Drag Race and now she’ll be under the spotlight.
• Erin Andrews: The ESPN reporter was the recent victim of a now-convicted stalker who shot video of her naked in a hotel room.
• Chad Ochocinco: Will Cincinnati Bengals fill Emmitt Smith or Michael Irvin‘s shoes?
• Aiden Turner: The resident hot soap actor, this 32-year-old Brit is a worthy successor to Gilles Marini and Cristián de la Fuente.
• Jake Pavelka: Melissa Rycroft flew The Bachelor flag in season 8 after being ditched by Jason Mesnick but now Jake is leaving his new fiancée, Vienna Girardi, to tango with another woman.