As the Twilight stars film Breaking Dawn n in Canada, OK! dishes on their favorite haunts!
WHERE THEY STAY
While filming parts one and two of Breaking Dawn in Vancouver, British Columbia, Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart hole up in a spacious adjoining suite at the 733-room Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre hotel. Here the stars enjoy sweeping city views and room service dishes, like the AAA cheeseburger from the hotel’s Café One menu. If you want to sleep under the same roof as the Twilight hotties, rooms start at $220 per night. (sheratonvancouver.com)
The other cast members stay downtown at The Sutton Place Hotel. Look for the Cullens in the fitness center or shopping on Robson Street. Room rates start at $166 per night. (vancouver.suttonplace.com)
Venturing out of the hotel on their days off, Rob and Kristen may be found:
• shopping for their trademark vintage tees at Retro Rock Vintage Clothing at 590 Davie St.
• sneaking into The Backstage Lounge on Granville Island, after the lights go down
• or hanging in the Velvet Room at the Elixir Bistro in Yaletown’s Opus Hotel, where Rob’s been spotted sipping late-night martinis
Since February, Rob and Kristen have returned to a number of local spots for dinner, such as:
• India Bistro (indiabistro.ca), which was Rob’s first stop when he landed in Vancouver thanks to his craving for the $12 Chicken Tikka dish
• and La Bodega at 1277 Howe St., a date night favorite that serves Spanish tapas
Breaking Dawn’s most iconic locations include:
• the Swan family’s house on 28th Avenue at 184th Street in Kerry Park, South Surrey
• Jacob Black’s rustic red cottage, on Victoria Drive near Gilley’s Trail in Port Coquitlam
• the Cullens’ ultramodern digs in North Vancouver, at the end of Stevens Drive.