A bikini-clad Britney Spears appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman — her first visit to the CBS talk show since 2006 — on Tuesday night to give a special, pre-taped Top 10 list of the top ways the country would be different if the pop princess were the President of the United States.
THE TOP 10 WAYS THE COUNTRY WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF BRITNEY SPEARS WERE PRESIDENT:
10. I’d be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places, like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody!
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I’d lure Osama [Bin Laden] out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance “Circus Fantasy.”
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put a nightclub on the Moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice President Diddy
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me!