What happened to Kanye West? Well, you wouldn’t know from this week’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode, that’s for sure! While the family talked in circles about Kanye’s November hospitalization (they didn’t address what OK! readers already knew: the rapper had a mental breakdown due to exhaustion) this week’s episode was still full of some pretty shocking and surprising moments — Kendall bashed Kylie, the world was introduced to Khloe’s new man, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. So here are this week’s most shocking KUWTK moments:
1. Wifey dutys! Kim jetted back to Los Angeles hours after landing in New York City to get back to Kanye, after receiving a call that he was in the hospital. The Angel Ball, which was being held in NYC, was supposed to be Kim’s big return to the public eye, following her Paris attack, as the event honored her late father, Robert Kardashian.
2. Tristan Thompson made his KUWTK debut! The basketball player and Khloe gave out Turkeys in Cleveland for Thanksgiving for the couple’s first Keeping Up TV moment.
3. Khloe went to Cleveland while Kim dealt with Kanye’s mental breakdown– talk about bad timing!
4. Kim actually spent time with her family for Thanksgiving. However, Scott Disick said the entire event was “uncomfortable” and “weird” since Kanye’s hospitalization fell during the same time as the holiday.
5. Kim asked her family to give her space while Kanye was seeking treatment, and didn’t disclose what was actually wrong with him during the episode. She actually refused to give her family any details about Kanye as she told them she was just too “emotionally drained and exhausted.” Kim did say that Kanye’s hospitalization was forcing him to take some time off, and she thought it was really what he needed.
6. Vogue reviewed the Kendall + Kylie collection. While Kendall freaked out throughout the entire episode about what the fashion mag would say about the clothes, Vogue actually gave Kendall and Kylie’s collection a great review.
7. Nothing like sister convos!Kendall told Kylie she’s really good at making herself cry, who knew? And she also asked Kylie if anyone told her that she looks like a Bratz doll.
8. Khloe said she would be embarrassed if she was dating Ronnie from theJersey Shore. KUWTK fans were introduced to Malika and Ronnie’s romance. However, Khloe felt like Malika started ignoring her once she started dating the former Jersey Shore star. The episode even featured a fight between the besties, when Khlo finally confronted Malika for ditching her for Ronnie. However, once Malika explained the reason why she hadn’t been as close to Khloe — she said she and Ronnie were having problems in their relationship — the two made up.
9. Kris likes to drink like a supermodel! While on the phone, Kris asked someone to pick up special liquor, she said, “I need the tequila Cindy Crawford drinks.” Don’t we all!
10. Surrogacy is still an option for Kim!The mom-of-two said that she was done having kids herself but was still thinking about possibly using a surrogate.