Celebrities Spotted Out and About—Emmy Week
- Anna Farris and Alison Janney were among the celebrities enjoying Sabra Hummus in the Backstage Creations ‘Giving Suite’ for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theater.
- Homeland’s Emmy winner Claire Danes and husband Hugh Dancy attend SHOWTIME’s 2013 Emmy Eve Soiree where guests enjoyed Svedka Vodka cocktails.
- Dancing with the Stars’ judges Carrie Ann Inaba and Len Goodman took some selfies photos in the Moto X lounge at the HBO Luxury Lounge.
- Modern Family stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burell giggling in the corner at the Variety Emmy party hosted by Strongbow Hard Cider.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Jane Lynch, Chris Noth and Karina Smirnoff stopped by HBO’s 11th Annual Luxury Style Lounge to celebrate this year’s Emmy Awards. The guests grabbed shades from Solstice Sunglasses, which were fitted by shades consultant to the stars and eye industry trends expert, Eden Wexler.
- Michael Douglas attended the Official 'Giving Suite™' produced by Backstage Creations for the 65th Annual Emmy® Awards on Saturday. During his visit he tested out the Bose® QuietComfort® 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones by calling his daughter on his cell phone and telling her about all the cool items there.
- Actor/ singer Jana Kramer makes first post-break-up appearance at the FOX Official Post-Emmy Party with a group of friends. She appeared in high spirits and was laughing the entire time.
- Emmy winner, Tony Hale drawing a bubble from the limited-edition Couture bathtub for the chance to win one of several WETSTYLE bath pieces at the Backstage Creations Giving Suite™ during the 65th Emmy® Awards.
- How I Met Your Mother’s Cobie Smulders spotted enjoying a Grey Goose cocktail at the Governors Ball after the Emmy Awards.
- E! host Giuliana Rancic donned a stunning Forevermark Diamond look, complete with a 1 Million Dollar Forevermark Diamond ring for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Derek Hough, stopped by the ‘Giving Suite’ by Backstage Creations at the Nokia Theater where he signed a donation for The Emmy Foundation and received items from the Whitening Lightning pen, Bose, Marchon, 808Canz, Marchesa by Lenox, Samuelsohn and stays at Hotel Jerome, Esperanza Resort and The Oaks at Ojai Spa.
- Emmy nominees Christine Baranski and Jane Krakowski and attendee Carla Gugino all carried Judith Leiber Couture clutches to the 65th Emmy Awards.
- Jane Lynch, Jenna Ushkowitz and Dot Jones representing Glee at the Variety Women In Film Emmy event all nibbled on Brownie Brittle desserts at Scarpetta on Friday night.
- Jane Lynch picking out PANDORA Jewelry before the Emmys at the HBO Luxury Lounge featuring Motorola.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson walking the red carpet at the Los Angeles Confidential pre-Emmy party at Mr. C Beverly Hills with his husband, Justin Mikita, gushing about how much he loves married life.
- The Newsroom’s Jeff Daniels picks up Logitech tablet accessories from the Logitech booth at the 2013 HBO Luxury Lounge today, in honor of the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards, held at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills.
- Emmy host, Neil Patrick Harris, picks up some babyator sunglasses at Solstice, sips coffee with Baileys while receiving a Marc Jacobs manicure at the HBO Luxury Lounge featuring Motorola and PANDORA Jewelry at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills.
- The recently 21 RJ Mitte from Breaking Bad was breaking into his own brand of bad at the HBO Luxury Lounge featuring Motorola and PANDORA Jewelry where he joked, "Now that I am 21, I want shots of Baileys all day long."
- Jenna Ushkowitz and Jessica Szohr walked the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party red carpet together, stopping to sign the Gallo Family Vineyards cork collector to benefit Women in Film. The duo were later spotted inside the party side by side where guests created family crests to celebrate all TV Families.
- Homeland’s Morena Baccarin joking about how her water might break on the carpet at the Los Angeles Confidential pre-Emmy party at Mr. C Beverly Hills.
- Lost’s Dominic Monaghan walked in and said “I just saw Joey (Matt LeBlanc) from friends! That was so cool! He’s funny as shit!” When gifted with an iPad from Melrose Mac he joked, “I’ve heard of these! An iPad… it’s like a large phone!” at Kari Feinstein’s Emmy’s Style Lounge at the Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood.
- Sofia Vergara accessorizes with Judith Leiber Couture Jellybean Ritz Fizz Clutch in Crimson.
- Whitney Port picked up some CV Skincare at Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge at the Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood.
Article continues below advertisement