Before we divulge 10 secrets about the divorce of Bruce and Kris Jenner, we’ll tell you one thing—neither of them is walking away from this poor, that’s for sure. Read on to find out who’s getting what in the settlement, what’ll happen to the Jenner house, their daughters Kendall and Kylie, and more!
1. Bruce filed a nearly identical divorce filing to Kris’ just one day after she filed hers. This is good news, and it means that the divorce won’t be that messy since both parties agree on most of what the filing says.
2. Kris is keeping the ring! Unlike with Kim Kardashian’s divorce from Kris Humphries—rumors are that he auctioned it off!—Kris is keeping the 20.5 carat rock.
3. Kris will keep the house! So if there’s another 8 seasons or so of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, we’ll still get to see that gorgeous black and white doubled staircase on the show. Phew.
4. But this could mean the end of the show, so don’t get too excited! RadarOnline reports that season 10 will be Bruce’s last on KUWTK, even though Kris is urging him to stay.
5. Bruce will keep his Malibu beach house. Bruce purchased his Malibu home after the couple officially separated last year, so that beach house is his and only his.
6. Kris will keep all her earnings from June 2013 on. That’s when she officially filed for separation, so technically Bruce has no legal rights to the money and assets she acquired after that date.
7. But Bruce will get 50 percent of the money in the couple’s joint checking and savings accounts, which is rumored to be around $60 million. Bruce will also get to keep an Escalade, a Porsche, and a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
8. Kris and Bruce Jenner are getting joint physical and legal custody of 17-year-old daughter Kylie and will split her expenses. Kendall’s 18 so she isn’t mentioned in the agreement.
9. Bruce will walk away from the divorce with $20 million cash—and Kris is getting an estimated $50 million. She gets more since she earned more as the kids’ manager.
10. The divorce document says that Bruce cannot ask Kris for spousal support, since clearly he’s not exactly walking away from this divorce as a poor man. Somehow we think he’ll be just fine with his Malibu beach house, his $20 mill and his sports cars.
Are you sad that the divorce is now official? Do you think Bruce got the short end of the stick in this divorce? Tweet us @OKMagazine.