A baby, a break-up and a few new besties later and we're already at the season 8 premiere of Real Housewives of Orange County! As per usual, drama is in tow for the ladies of the OC.
So much has already happened in just the first episode; for Vicki, it's a new face and a new place, Gretchen's man Slade is streaming the airwaves, Tamra's clique has done a complete 180, Heather throws a clambake and Alexis is, well, just kind of there. Want to know more? Here are 20 earth-shattering deets we learned on last night's premiere. No seriously, it's intense…
1. Tamra isn't sure who Alexis gets on her knees for, but it's probably not Jesus.
2. Vicki's plastic surgery hides the fact that she's crying really well.
3. Wine helps make moving furniture a little bit more tolerable.
4. Onion rings go really well with lobster, according to Terry.
5. Eddie sucks at decorating.
6. Slade 100 percent definitely does have a job. Everybody can stop talking about it now. Xoxo, Gretchen.
7. Gretchen's living room doubles as her "Gretchen Christine" stock room.
8. Ambush 101: Heather, Gretchen and Tamra bullying Alexis…according to Jim.
9. Clambake 2012 had all food homemade by Heather…LOLZ jk.
10. Heather is a major micromanager.
11. The table at Heather's clambake is REALLY WIDE. So Tamra and Vicki won't be THAT close.
12. Tamra is afraid of Vicki…cause she's loud.
13. Limos to the clambake are standard in the OC.
14. Terry answers the door by saying "Wazzup."
15. When Gretchen cooks ham for dinner, she doesn't call it a "Ham-Off."
16. Tamra might not realize that Alexis thinks they're BFFs.
17. Briana and Ryan's new baby, Troy, is absolutely perfect.
18. Alexis's new house is 6,000 square feet, and she wants you to know that.
19. Tamra Barney does her own laundry. That is all.
20. Gretchen and Tamra may or may not have coordinated outfits.
Have any favorite moments from last night's season permiere of Real Housewives of Orange County? Who do you think will be the biggest drama queen this season? Drop us a line in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.com what you think of the new season!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!