- Jazz Jennings Is Done Giving Derick Dillard Attention: ‘He Can Say Whatever’
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Kylie Jenner Struggled With Sharing News Of Her Pregnancy
- Chrissy Teigen Takes NYC Fashion By Storm In Red Dress
- 'BIP's Eric Bigger Reveals Shocking Details Behind Jordan & Jenna Scandal
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Will Sign A Prenup Agreement Following Marriage
Keeping Up With Who? Tyga & Scott Disick Want Their Own Bro-mantic Spinoff!
Nightlife buddies Scott Disick and Tyga want to make a reality show out of their bad-boy lifestyle! “They want to do a Girls Gone Wild thing, where they’re filmed carousing with women in places like Ibiza and St. Tropez,” says an insider. The pals, uncoupled (for now, at least) from Kourtney Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, “figure they can get a ton of freebies from the clubs and resorts where they film, so they’ll basically be paid to party.” The show will include nudity, so it’d have to air on late-night cable. Another possible concern, says the source: “Kylie’s livid about this, and she’s got Kourtney riled up too.”