OK!: What’s your favorite joke to tell?
Julissa Bermudez: I don’t really have a favorite joke because usually I’m funny by default. Most of the time it’s all about being witty and on-the-spot.
OK!: Have any good icebreakers for getting a guy to notice you?
JB: Walk into a room confident, and scope it out as if you were looking for a friend, and when a guy asks you, “Are you ok? Are you looking for someone?”, that’s your chance to reply and break the ice. “I thought I saw a friend of mine. Hi, I’m…” ;)
OK!: Who’s your favorite comedian?
JB: I love Anjelah Johnson, Chelsea Handler and Kevin Hart.
OK!: What’s the least funny thing a guy can do on a first date?
JB: Trying to be funny is the worst! A guy should never try too hard to be anything but himself and a gentleman on a date.
OK!: You have so much fun with your makeup; what are your 5 “can’t live without” products?
- For a beauty junkie like me, this is a really tough one! I love a cleanse off oil. (Creme de La Mer cleansing oil is great and MAC Cleanse Off Oil) They’re awesome to take makeup off. Nothing breaks down makeup like oil.
- A great concealer! There are so many on the market. I love Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer.
- Bronzer is definitely a beauty fave of mine! I love NARS bronzer in Laguna.
- One of my fave looks is a dark rim around the eyes. I create this look with L’Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner—it stays on all day!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow. It’s not a traditional lip balm because it enhances and brings out the natural pink pigment in your lips while giving a plumped-up, healthy look.
OK!: How about hair?
- Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil and Philip B. pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- L’Oreal Paris EverPure shampoo and conditioners are sulfate free and work great on my hair.
- Shu Uemura hair oil, to use after a blow dry and before flat ironing.
- Oribe Royal Blowout heat styling spray literally cuts my blow-dry time in half!
OK!: Name your last fashion splurge:
JB: My Louis Vuitton mini ‘Alma’ handbag in orange. I’m currently obsessed with ‘mini’ handbags.
OK!: Where do you shop for a good bargain?
JB: I love Target, Loehmann’s and vintage stores for great deals!
Will you be watching Stand Up & Deliver (which airs Tuesdays, at 10/9C, on NUVOtv)? Are you a fan of Julissa’s? Comment below or tweet us your thoughts @OKMagazine!