Hey, Curvnistas! It’s officially spring, which could really only mean one thing. It’s music festival time! To ease the process that is packing for a marathon of warm-weather concerts, I put together a curve-worthy style guide that will have everyone thinking that you are with the band. How much better can it get?
1. Stand out and go bright with this cool dress. Watercolor Ikat M-Slit Maxi Dress, $27.80, forever21.com
2. Be a stylish lady in the shade with this chic fedora. Lola Ribbon Band Fedora Hat, $26, boohoo.com
3. Temps may fluctuate, so a great layering piece is key! Classic Boyfriend Cardigan, $33.60, eloquii.com
4. You’ll need a pair of shoes that are weather-proof and made for dancing! Take Down Gladiator Sandals, $90, chineselaundry.com
5. Jump in style (or along to your fave jams!) with a cool jumpsuit. Jodie Sleeveless Plunge Neck Playsuit, $45, boohoo.com
6. Stay comfortable (and hands-free!) with a crossbody bag or backpack. Crochet and Chambray Crossbody Bag, $25, wetseal.com
So, Curvnistas, what did you think?! Send me a #ChicSnap of your best springtime looks on Twitter and Instagram @DCFashionista1
See you soon—or in a fitting room near YOU!
Curvy Note: Now that you are outfit ready, you need to prep your bag with all the essentials to keep you cute and cool. I suggest an extra battery charger for your phone, a great pair of sunnies, your beauty staples, a light perfume spritzer to refresh, and sunscreen. Oh yes—the SPF is a big one! One of my absolute faves is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen. Now you’re prepared to rock out from opening act to finale.