There's no question that 2012 will be a big year for Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer. The 19-year-old West Virginian, who is pregnant with her third child, became engaged to Jeremy Calver, 22, over the holidays. Now the couple is starting to plan their perfect dream wedding.
"It will be traditional, with friends and family," Jeremy, a pipeline engineer who proposed to his girlfriend of five months in December with a 1.5-carat princess-cut diamond, tells OK! exclusively. "I'll want my parents and grandparents to be there."
Giving Leah the wedding she's always wanted is important to Jeremy. "We're both romantic. Leah got all embarrassed when I proposed to her, and it was adorable," he confides. "We'd like to write our own vows and get married in a church." He adds with a chuckle, "And, yes, I probably will wear a tuxedo."
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LEAH AND JEREMY'S NUPTIAL PLANS, PLUS THE LATEST WEDDING SCOOP ON CATELYNN AND JENELLE, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — IN STORES THURSDAY!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• New couple alert!: Katy Perry’s split from Russell Brand is still raw, but her parents are already trying to fix her up with Tim Tebow.
• Mario Lopez finally proposes to longtime girlfriend Courtney Mazza!
• What’s true and what’s not in the tell-all book by the Kardashians’ former nanny.
• Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are reportedly engaged. But are they headed for heartbreak?
• Golden Globes Special: The pros dish on how they get stars like Halle Berry and Sofia Vergara red-carpet ready.