The king of all partiers, Diddy shares with OK! how to have the ultimate New Year’s celebration.
10. Your party spot has to set the tone for the night… It creates the blueprint for the entire evening.
9. A great bartender… Bad drinks aren’t sexy… Also beautiful wait-staff are key…
8. Food should never interrupt your swagger… Small tapas or finger foods that aren’t too messy tend to work well.
7. Music should be the soundtrack to the night… It should match the theme… It should match the flow.
6. Preserve the sexy… My oldest and truest party rule. If it’s about furs and diamonds, don’t show up in jeans.
5. The right party people… Your tried-and-true friends that know how to get your party started mixed with a few new characters to keep things exciting… but everyone has to be sexy.
4. You need a great pair of shades… Because the best New Year’s Eve party doesn’t stop until well into the New Year.
3. You need a great host… Like me… Someone who is a master in the art of celebration.
2. Ciroc… The world’s best ultra-premium vodka… Enough said.
1. It’s never sexy to be sloppy… know your limits and drink responsibly.