GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Jen’s a Mom: At 41, Jennifer Aniston’s dreams are all coming true — she’s found a great new guy with two adorable kids, whom she treats like family. Jen’s secretly dated True Blood actor Chris Gartin for about two months and friends say he’s a perfect fit for the star. Read more about how they met and their common interests — and why Chris might be the right man to help Jen’s baby dreams come true!
- Angelina Jolie: “Brad’s the love of my life,” says the superstar, who recently opened up about their romance and their chaotic life raising six kids. While promoting her new thriller, Salt, Angelina has been offering very real glimpses into the family home. Plus, her dad, Jon Voight, voices his thoughts about Shiloh’s unique style.
- Jessica Simpson: Jessica celebrated her 30th birthday with her new beau, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, aboard a yacht on the coast of Italy. It was a very different kind of birthday celebration than the one she had last year — read on for more intimate details about her trip!
- Royal Wedding: It’s almost a done deal! According to Katie Nicholl, author of royal biography William and Harry, Prince William has told Kate Middleton’s mother that Kate is “the one.” Check out the photos of the future princess’ upbeat demeanor at the prince’s recent polo match (fueling wedding speculation).
- Fashion: Say Yes to the Dress star Randy Fenoli, who’s also the fashion director at Kleinfeld, chooses appropriate gowns for Hollywood brides like Katy Perry and Penélope Cruz.
- Plus: The best of the best of Jersey Shore promotional gear, just in time for the second season; The Hills’ Audrina Patridge takes OK! behind the scenes of her sexy Bongo photo shoot; OK! plays matchmaker and predicts future BFFs for Hollywood’s cutest celebrity kids; Celebrity nutritionist Keri Glassman weighs in on Real Housewife of New Jersey Danielle Staub’s daily diet; Solutions for your top three summer beauty problems — learn how to get a tan like Victoria Beckham’s, clear skin like Halle Berry’s and smooth locks like Salma Hayek’s. Extra‘s Terri Seymour catches up with stars like Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Drake and Hayley Hasselhoff; The cast members of Bad Girls Club Miami explain how to sport the top “bad girl” trends; Learn the real reason Miley Cyrus has been dressing so scantily lately — and find out how you can try her fitness and diet regimen at home!