GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian: New homes for new babies! Both Jen and Kim are headed from L.A. to New York City. After marrying the NBA’s Kris Humphries, Kim will be moving into a Park Avenue suite, while Jen is settling into a penthouse with her beau Justin Theroux downtown. Friends say each star is thinking about motherhood soon, but who will have the better NYC nursery? OK! has photos of each luxurious apartment, plus the nearby restaurants, shops and nightlife!
- Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock: Ryan Reynolds was spotted leaving Sandra Bullock’s Hollywood home the other day after a quiet, low-key date with the star.
- Beyoncé: At the MTV Video Music Awards, superstar singer Beyoncé had a very important announcement to make: She’s pregnant! Find out which stars might be up for godparent duty!
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett: OK! has the exclusive on what to expect from season four of Kendra on E!, including Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett’s news about wanting another baby!
- Music Flashbacks: Singers from the ’80s and ’90s, such as New Kids on the Block and Debbie Gibson, have been reuniting this summer!
- Fashion and Beauty: Besides moving to New York City, Kim Kardashian has a brand-new clothing line with her sisters, the Kardashian Kollection for Sears. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney all discussed the collection with OK!, in an exclusive interview. The sisters modeled the new line and gave tips on how to put together ensembles! Also, OK! demonstrates how to achieve the latest beauty trend, as seen on stars like Camilla Belle: fuller eyebrows!
- Plus: The Biggest Loser’s Bob Harper talks about how to eat healthy and exercise at home; Miley Cyrus an auntie? The star’s brother Trace just announced that he’s expecting with girlfriend Brenda Song; Dakota Fanning will add herself to the long list of young actors who’ve attended New York University this fall; Experts debate whether it’s appropriate to send a public video love letter, like Jim Carrey did to actress Emma Stone; Stylist Taylor Jacobson and actor Keith Powell review a few fashion catastrophes; OK! picks the hottest looks on the red carpet at the VMAs; The Chinese Ministry of Culture adds music by Katy Perry and Lady Gaga to its list of songs to ban.