Judging by her shopping patterns, it sure looks like pregnant pop star Christina Aguilera is prepping to give birth to a bouncing baby boy!
The golden-haired songstress was spotted earlier this week on a shopping spree at baby boutique-to-the-stars Petit Tresor in L.A. and she was snapping up all the blue items she could find.
“Christina was in a great mood,” one eyewitness tells OK!. “She walked around shopping and had NO problems talking to other expectant mothers about what they were buying.” According to the source, Christina bought nearly everything she looked at — except for a $1,200 diaper bag! We bet the price tag gave HER the blues!
Here’s a laundry list of what Christina, who often visits the store with hubby Jordan Bratman, picked up:
• $3,100 Bonne Nuit Versailles crib
• $800 silk bassinette by Lulla Smith
• $680 worth of argyle bedding
• $200 cashmere stuffed rabbit by Alvin & Sparky
• Toys by Kaloo — all in blue
• Three Mia Bossi diaper bags