
Mario Lopez Clears the Air About Britney Baby Rumors

Nov. 1 2007, Published 9:30 a.m. ET
Contrary to what you might have read in some wild reports from earlier in the week, Mario Lopez says he's never fathered a
child with Britney Spears.
“There’s no way… no, it’s not true,” the Extra correspondent
says.
Rumors are flying that Britney, 25, was knocked up one more
time back in January with five guys as the possible father. They include ex-hubby KevinFederline, music producer J.R. Rotem, brief beau model Isaac Cohen, dancer Blake McGrath and Mario himself, but
the ex-Saved by the Bell
star insists it’s all just salacious gossip.
“My name has been linked to a few headlines of late,” he
says. “This particular headline with Britney and the baby… it is laughable.”
Calling the pop star “the nicest person,” the 34-year-old actor/dancer, who
was first spotted hanging out with Brit last November in Las Vegas, feels the
mother of two is “really misunderstood” and laments the scandalous reports
- Oscars 2025 Red Carpet: Demi Moore, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and More Stun Ahead of the Awards Show
- From Dance Buddies to Real-Life Lovers: 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Partners Who Wound Up Dating
- What Celebrities Serve Up on The Holidays: From Taylor Swift's Baked Goods to Guy Fieri's Festive Feasts
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!
around her.
“The young girl can’t say hi to someone without being linked
to them… poor girl that she has to deal with this.”