Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 15
- Dancing with the Stars contestant Von Miller was spotted making house calls with the Geek Squad in their brand new Geekmobile in Los Angeles.
- DJ Lil Jon performed during Josephine Skriver's birthday celebration at 1 OAK Nightclub.
- Taryn Manning rocked the crowd Sunday evening at the Macy's Men Music Fashion event at ICON night club Miami Beach. As the opening act to the Marco Marco Runway show, The Orange Is The New Black star opened with her hit song Send Me Your Love to a packed house wearing the latest Marco Marco Collection.
- Naomi Watts seen wearing a HONNS gloves over the weekend in New York.
- Vanderpump Rules’ Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney picked up Clinical skincare brand Urban Skin Rx at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards Nominees and Presenters lounge at the SLS Hotel.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback, Drew Brees was spotted watching the Masters on one of the many TV’s at The Still Craft, Drafts & Eats at the Mirage Hotel and Casino this weekend.
- Gina Rodriguez showing off her secret weapon against frizz at a John Frieda Frizz Ease shoot in L.A.
- Jim Gaffigan seen with his family shooting the new Chrysler Pacifica campaign.
- Taylor Swift was seen sporting Missguided’s Crepe Cape Bodycon Dress while stepping out for a date night in Santa Monica, California with boyfriend, Calvin Harris.
- SNL's Jay Pharoah, Ethan Hawke, Director Antoine Fuqua and VICE Media's Shane Smith attended The Opportunity Network's annual Night of Opportunity Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on Monday.
- Justin Bieber spotted at Gerber Group’s Whiskey Blue rooftop bar at W Atlanta on Monday.
- Double date night for Kellan Lutz and his good friend Drew Kenney (Bachelorette alum) at STK LA where the group celebrated Kenney’s birthday, the couples dinned on Porterhouse Steak, Truffle Fries, Corn Pudding and warm donuts.
- The Roots’ drummer, Questlove, enjoying a private dinner in the elit Vodka Lounge at Hunt & Fish Club in NYC.
- Michael Bloomberg and Sarah Jessica Parker each received the PTTOW! Icon Award, and Christy Turlington, Ambassador Pierre Prosper and Academy Award®-nominated Filmmakers David Darg and Bryn Mooser were honored with a Nelson Mandela Changemaker Award, in partnership with The Nelson Mandela Foundation and Africa Rising. Performances included Andra Day and Esperanza Spalding.
- On Tuesday spirits industry expert Brent Hocking and songwriter, rapper and actor Drake celebrated the Canadian pre-launch of Virginia Black Whiskey at LCBO at Yonge & Summerhill in Toronto.
- Jessica Alba was spotted strolling the streets of Aspen with husband Cash Warren wearing a cozy knit sweater from Vintage Havana.
- Christina Aguilera was spotted wearing a custom K Kane pendant necklace while filming The Voice this week.
- Jane the Virgin actor, Justin Baldoni, who is also Founder of socially conscious production company, Wayfarer Entertainment, spent time with the mothers and children of Midnight Mission's HomeLight Family Living. After building sandcastles and hula hooping with the kids, Justin spoke to the mother's about faith, love, and relationships.
- Jennifer Hudson, who is currently starring in The Color Purple, showed support to her fellow Broadway peers when she attended the “Broadway Sings Whitney Houston” event at the Highline Ballroom on Sunday night, where a host of Broadway stars sang from the late diva’s songbook in celebration of her music. Also at the venue enjoying Houston’s iconic hits was Craig Robinson.
- On Wednesday, ABC's Dancing With the Stars deaf heartthrob Nyle DiMarco, threw out the 1st pitch at the LA Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamond Backs game.
- Kourtney Kardashian attended the Alice + Olivia’s Grateful Dead-inspired capsule collection sponsored by Joico InstaTint.
- Leaving the Starving Artist Project photo shoot together "Marilyn & Sinatra " star Erin Gavin (seen below) gave one lucky fan a surprise kiss as actress and Founder of The McCord list, Rachel McCord burst into giggles.
Article continues below advertisement
- The Office’s Melora Hardin dining with her mother at Blue Water Grill in New York City.
- Wayne Brady seen enjoying a burger and shake at Bill’s Bar and Burger in New York City.
- On Wednesday evening at the Pacific Theaters at The Grove in L.A. Academy Award winners Susan Sarandon and K. Simmons celebrated the premiere of their new film The Meddler sponsored by Maestro Dobel Tequila.
- Actors Michelle Trachtenberg and Blake Cooper Griffin, both public Clinton supporters, were both speakers at the Millennials For Hillary LA Launch Event last night at STK LA.
- Jack Black seen with Trunkettes founder Hilary Genga at 24th Street Theater in Los Angeles.
- Andy Cohen was spotted at Wednesday night's weekly "Hump at Rump" dance party at Rumpus Room.
- Wife, mom and lifestyle expert Ayesha Curry gets in the kitchen with Glad to raise awareness for reducing food waste for Earth Month in San Francisco, CA.
- While backstage at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Jessica Chastain, Keegan Michael Key and more received the official celebrity gift bag, which included Ultimate Ears speakers, Calvin Klein eyewear by Marchon, resort stays at The Mulia in Bali & Soneva Resorts in Thailand or the Maldives, LASIK from the Boxer Wachler Vision Institute, Powerocks portable chargers, Tabanero Hot Sauce, WHOWAGWEAR™ shirts, HASBRO’s Captain American toys & Thera Cane Massagers all packed in Gabbiano Luggage.
- This past weekend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo was seen dining at STK DC with a small group of friends. The four-time Pro Bowler was dressed casually, wearing a silver button-up shirt, jeans and a signature backwards hat.
- New York Met stars, Travis d'Arnaud, Kevin Plawecki and Logan Verrett seen enjoying a round of Brettarillo craft beers at Treadwell Park on the Upper East Side.
- Last night, tastemakers and close friends of internationally acclaimed photographer and Emmy award nominated director, Francesco Carrozzini, came together at a private residence tucked away in the Hollywood hills for an intimate dinner party to toast the soon-to-come “House of Peroni.” This September, Peroni Nastro Azzurro will debut their already internationally applauded platform to the United States for the very first time with Francesco Carrozzini as Creative Director.
- Actor Geoff Stults and pro athlete Jason Collins (both wearing Hoven) seen at the Triathlon to benefit St Judes in Miami. Scott Eastwood, Steven R. McQueen, Brian Greenberg, Parker Young, and Claire Holt also ran the race.
- Comedian Whitney Cummings is enjoying her first medical mission with Operation Smile in Hanoi, Vietnam to raise awareness for the charity.
- Morgan Stewart spotted picking out linens at La Tavola Fine Linen Rental’s new collection release party at Lombardi House in Hollywood.
- Vanessa Williams (pictured below) surprises women at a Success is Calling boot camp in New York City, a program by TracFone and Dress for Success to help woman excel in phone interviews.