Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of February 12
- Julianne Hough visits F!ZZ, a new playful soft drink mixology concept from PepsiCo, at the Super Bowl 50 NFL Experience.
- Lenny Kravitz was presented with the Housing Works "Giving by Design" Award at the Design on a Dime Miami benefit and sale on Saturday at The Moore Building.
- Big Game Weekend was a huge success at LIGHT Nightclub with renowned DJ Baauer spinning Friday followed by singer and producer J. Cole with an epic performance on Saturday.
- Alyssa Milano showed out her sparkly ensemble at The 2016 MAXIM Party (produced by Karma International) with Bootsy Bellows powered by Dodge on Treasure Island in San Francisco last night.
- Terrence J welcoming the crowd at Pepsi's Super Bowl #TheRecipe Kickoff brunch in San Francisco.
- Swizz Beatz performs during Pepsi’s Kola House Celebration at Pier 70 during Super Bowl 50 Weekend.
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul and gorgeous wife Lauren Parsekian arrived at Direct TV Super Bowl Concert series on Saturday evening. Lauren was seen snacking on STK Out’s Cookies & Milk.
- On Friday evening at Direct TV’s Super Bowl concert series kicked off at the Kola House, where Swizz Beats was munching on Wagyu burgers, prepared by STK Out, before DJing everything from Bieber to Beyonce.
- DJ Khaled performed at Marquee Takeover at Verso - Big Game Weekend presented by Hennessy V.S - Day 4 on February 7 in San Francisco, CA.
- Ramona Singer was seen drinking Casa Noble Tequila at Champagne at Bounce Sporting Club’s Super Sunday Funday Popup at Highline Ballroom in NYC.
- Alison Sweeney counts on Arm & Hammer's new Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh collection for freshening up post-workout.
- Supermodel Candice Swanepoel was spotted at Gerber Group's Irvington on Tuesday morning for breakfast. She was sipping on an English breakfast tea with honey and lemon while having a casual business meeting.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt was spotted at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA late last week where he stayed while he was in town to be honored as Harvard's 2016 recipient of the Hasty Pudding's Man of the Year.
- TV personality Randy Jackson dined at hotspot STK LA this week with friends. They shared the delicious Gem Salad and Little Burgers while finishing the night off with STK LA’s signature donuts.
- Mireille Enos received the Spotlight Award and Lili Taylor received the Icon Award at SCAD’s aTVfest in Atlanta.
- Actress Anna Camp seen at Weddington Way's #LOVEPOPSHOP in West Hollywood shopping for bridesmaids dresses.
- Mindy Kaling seen chatting with Scott Foley before heading to his panel at SCAD’s aTVfest in Atlanta.
- Taraji P. Henson, Anthony Anderson and Viola Davis visited the Backstage Creations Celebrity Retreat™ at the 47th NAACP Image Awards on Friday night and checked out Empower Cocktails, products by Beard Guyz, desserts by #PattiCakes, B OPULENT JEWERLY, speakers & headphones by BiGR AUDIO and bags by J World Sports, Inc in the stylish suite designed by So Fine Event Design & Cloth Connection.
Article continues below advertisement
- Hugh Dancy and Michelle Monaghan attended SCAD’s aTVfest to screen a teaser of their new show The Path.
- Nikki Reed joined her Sleepy Hollow castmates for a panel discussion at SCAD’s aTVfest. After the panel she met up with husband Ian Somerhalder.
- Ryan Phillipe having cocktails at The Argyle Hollywood with new fiancé, Paulina Slagter.
- International DJ sensation Blasterjaxx will bring their infamous live music series Maxximize to Hammerstein Ballroom for the long President’s Day Weekend.
- HSN jewelry designer and singer Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin was seen at the CW6 San Diego Studio with DWTS Kym Johnson and Shark Tanks Robert Herjavec before she headed back to the East Coast to for NYFW to walk in Malan Breton’s NYFW show and open Vivienne Hu’s show by performing her single Feel So Alive.
- Jennifer Aniston took selfies using the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ at the Samsung Selfie deck during the premiere of Zoolander No. 2.
- Bob Saget, Kevin Connolly, Danny A. Abeckaser, and Peter Facinelli celebrated the premiere of A STAND UP GUY premiere where cast and friends toasted with 50 Bleu Vodka at Villa Lounge in West Hollywood.
- Fetty Wap performed at Up&Down during Fashion Week in NY on Tuesday evening.
- The Fat Jewish's three puppies: Toast Meets World, Muppets Revenge and UnderPants the Dog getting a private acupuncture house-call from Rachel Barrack of Animal Acupuncture in NYC on Wednesday.
- Spotted at Barry’s Bootcamp Hollywood, we now know how Sophia Bush aka "Detective Erin Lindsay" on Chicago P.D. stays on top of the crime on the streets of Chicago —through high-intensity interval training, of course.
- Actress Jennie Garth sipping on Rosa Regale Sparkling Wine at the Woman’s Day Red Dress Awards in NYC.
- With NYC Fashion Week in full swing, premier nightclub 1 OAK hosted the official after party for the VFILES Runway S/S 2016 Fashion Show on Wednesday night including special performances by hip-hop recording artist Rome Fortune and rising music artist Lil Uzi Vert.
- No Dairy Envy for Judy Greer who enjoys a sweet treat made with LACTAID® Milk at Milk Bar in New York City in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Last night, Ashley Graham attended the NYLON Magazine Exclusive NYFW Kick Off Party presented by Tequila Avion at Gramercy Park Hotel’s Rose Bar. The event, hosted by electro pop duo, Icona Pop, featured a special performance by Public Access TV as well as DJ sets by Wiissa and Gillian Sagansky.
- Michael Douglas, Mark Ruffalo, Jane Fonda and Elizabeth Banks attended the AARP Movies for Grownups Awards on Monday night and received LA Opera tickets, One Life Vest serum, an India Hicks clutch, Usquaebach ‘Old-Rare’ Superior Blended Scotch Whisky, a trip to The Oaks at Ojai Spa, Savannah Bee Company Lavender Honey, the Gwee Gym Pro & a Thera Cane Massager, which was all packaged in presenter Joy Mangano’s JOY luggage.
- Earlier this week, Rachel McAdams was seen dining at SALT Restaurant at Marina del Rey Hotel, where she got some much needed R&R following her busy week.
- Model-actress Olivia Culpo strikes a pose in front of Harley’s New Low Rider S model at the brand's New York Fashion Week event February 10 to kick-off fashion week.
- Actress Leesa Rowland filming the pilot episode of her new show at an event for her non-profit Animal Ashram. Among those in the scene were Leesa's fiancé Steven Sepaugh and poker queen Beth Shak.
- Olivia Palermo stops by the Clarisonic Mia FIT Sonic Cleansing Lounge.