Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 9
- Chef Bobby Flay demonstrates how to make delicious summer dishes using Lipton Iced Tea at Lipton Summer Camp in NYC.
- Anna Camp encourages consumers to try the new NESTEA Peach flavored iced tea, right in time for National Iced Tea Day on June 10.
- Priyanka Chopra takes on NYC with a pair of sunglasses and Aquafina Sparkling.
- Dave Annable throws out first pitch at Mets Game in Old Navy’s Getaway Shirt.
- Riley Keough sporting new red hair and a Tiffany HardWear Wrap Bracelet on her way to The Tonight Show in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio picking up Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer for her signature sun-kissed glow.
- Country singer, Blake Shelton was spotted wearing the Dango denim jacket by designer, Nikki Lund, on three recent episodes of NBC’s The Voice.
- Last Friday Star actress Brittany O'Grady rang in her 21st birthday surrounded by her best friends and co-stars, Quincy Brown, Ryan Destiny and Jude Demorest, at Avenue Los Angeles. The talented trio held court at a garden table where the stunning beauty was surprised by a birthday cake and song, staying at the Hollywood hotspot until close.
- Zendaya and Halle Berry hanging out backstage at the 16th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday.
- Chance The Rapper performed live at Brooklyn hotspot Schimanski alongside other local musicians.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie, enjoyed a dinner at Antica Pesa in Rome following a busy tour of Europe where he met with Pope Francis and many world leaders. While there, he enjoyed a classic Roman meal and chatted with owner of the restaurant, Francesco Panella.
- After Kehlani’s debut performance at Governor’s Ball last Friday, Kehlani hosted her after party at NYC hotspot Marquee where the singer got up to perform a few of her hits for the excited crowd.
- Normani Kordei of Fifth Harmony celebrated her 21st birthday at NYC hotspot Beauty & Essex in NYC with a group of friends.
- Last Friday, Glee and Dancing with the Stars star Heather Morris (pictured below) and her son Owen were greeted by Care BearsTM Share Bear who was on site giving hugs and helping guests celebrate National Donut Day. Heather was also wearing BED|STU sandals and bishop + young matching separates at the event.
Article continues below advertisement
- Anthony Anderson, Eddie Van Halen, George Lopez, Alonzo Mourning, and Clay Walker attended GBK’s Thank You Lounge during Anthony Anderson’s Celebrity Golf Classic in Palm Desert, California.
- On Monday, Jenni “JWoww” Farley was spotted having a meeting at STK Midtown with two associates. The group of three were all business as they were overheard discussing a new show for the former Jersey Shore star over a light lunch of STK classics including tuna tartare and spring garden salad, ending with sips of espresso.
- Tony Danza and Norm Macdonald seen dining at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant enjoying Italian classics like Patsy’s famous spaghetti and meatballs.
- Director/Writer Trey Edward Shults celebrated the premiere of his film IT COMES AT NIGHT with cast members Joel Edgerton, Riley Keough, Carmen Ejogo, Christopher Abbott and Kelvin Harrison Jr. as well as producers David Kaplan and Andrea Roa at the Metrograph in New York. Following the premiere, guests headed to the after party where they enjoyed drinks courtesy of Ruffino Wines.
- Iconic fashion designer Nicole Miller arrived at the Hammerstein Ballroom for the annual CFDA Awards alongside the gorgeous Belarusian model Zhenya Katava to celebrate fashion’s biggest night. Both were donning Nicole Miller dresses while Miller’s dress was paired perfectly with Kara Ross earrings, Zhenya went a bit subtler pairing her custom dress with Nicole Miller droplets and a statement Rauwolf clutch.
- Charli XCX performs on stage at NYLON + NYLON Guys Celebrate the Music Issue at House of Vans Brooklyn last Friday in New York City.
- Tori Spelling enjoyed a non-toxic manicure from Base Coat nail salon at mom.me’s launch event for Erin Ziering and Veena Crownholm’s new website, The Millennial Mamas.
- T.I. was spotted dining at OCEAN PRIME New York on Monday evening.
- Stella Artois and actress Shay Mitchell kicked off a season of memorable hosting at the Stella Artois Braderie – a Belgian-inspired street party in New York.
- Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi, former stars of ABC’s The Bachelor, made a special appearance for the launch of ALTR Created Diamonds' new luxury brand, ‘LOVEMONSTER’ in Las Vegas.
- Rihanna, Paris Hilton, Chris Paul, Rudy Gay & Nipsey Hussle celebrating Roc96 x MadeWorn Capsule Collection at REVOLVE Social Club.
- Candy Obsessed!? Kelly Rowland (pictured below) shows her love for ALL things chocolate, by teaming up with OREO Chocolate Candy Bar for the #MyOreoCreation #Contest.
- Grace Hightower De Niro, Founder and CEO of Coffee of Grace, delivered the keynote address to the fifth graduating class of the esteemed private school, Leman Manhattan Preparatory School located in the heart of downtown New York City.
- Young New York Philanthropists Larry Milstein and sister Toby Milstein who co-chaired the High-line Summer Party were seen with James Franco, who was announced at the new face of Coach Men’s Fragrance on Tuesday evening.
- Yolanda Hadid recently spotted styling her Parker Smith Moto Jeans in Black Ground ($202.00) in multiple chic and easy to wear ways. The model mom may have found a new denim staple.
- Rosanna Arquette, Molly Sims, Shameless actress Shanola Hampton and more attended the 7th Annual Pedal on the Pier fundraiser last Sunday at the Santa Monica Pier. The event raised a record high $1,020,000 for the Harold Robinson Foundation’s Camp Ubuntu, which is specifically for inner city kids that could never afford the experience.
- On Wednesday night in Nashville Tennessee, Danielle Bradbery graced the CMT Music Awards at Music City Center wearing jewelry from Coup.
- Jillian Michaels, the foremost fitness expert and renowned life coach, stopped by California-based family restaurant and children’s play space Giggles N’ Hugs on Wednesday to show kids that exercise and healthy eating can be as fun and easy as 1-2-3.
- World renown Australian spiritual healer Todd Savvas seen on Good Day LA teaching anchor Maria Quiban on how to heal grief.
- Actress Tanna Frederick grabbing a green juice at Kreation Kafe on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica heading to rehearsal for her upcoming play Danny And The Deep Blue Sea at the Edgemar Theater directed by Carl Weathers.
- Launching only last week, Blake Lively and Lily Collins are already big fans of The Artist sunglasses by Privé Revaux, taking them from a fun carnival to the streets of Cannes.
- Jennie Garth joins vitafusionTM and the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation to plant a fruit tree orchard at Dewitt Clinton High School, bringing nutrient rich fruit to communities in need.
- Nick and Vanessa Lachey spotted at the Disney•Pixar Cars 3 Fashion Pit Stop pop-up shop launch event surrounding the highly anticipated upcoming release of Cars 3. The event took place at Sportie LA in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday.
- Pittsburgh Steelers BJ Finney, Chris Hubbard, and Brian Mihalik, were seen this week at Steelers Stadium being trained in Krav Maga by VMMA’s Paul Szyarto and David Kahn.
- Gray Malin celebrated his highly anticipated collaboration with iconic French bakery, Ladureé on Thursday at the Beverly Hills store location with model and influencer, Louise Roe.
- Kenny G celebrated his new ownership in Hana Gin. It was an evening of great jazz and smooth gin, during which Kenny G performed for a crowd of 150 in the penthouse of the historic San Francisco Clock Tower.
- Ashlee Simpson Ross (pictured below) and hubby Evan Ross at the Mondrian Los Angeles on Thursday for a FabFitFun Facebook live shoot to launch their new Summer box.