Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of September 16
- Kim Kardashian West poses with her Belvedere Bespoke bottle from the Harper’s Bazaar Icons event in NYC.
- Emily Ratajkowski, models Nina Agdal and Caroline Vreeland, wearing D K N Y Intimates and D K N Y Hosiery while attending the D K N Y Spring/Summer 2017 fashion show during New York Fashion Week at The Highline on Monday, September 12th.
- Beverly Hills Housewife, Camille Grammer supports her daughter, Mason Grammer in the Malan Brenton 2016 fashion show with hair styled by Joico.
- Christiana Milian, Morgan Stewart and more attended NY-based designer, Nicole Miller’s Spring/Summer 2017 collection at New York Fashion Week last Friday at The Gallery at Skylight Clarkson Square.
- Bryce Dallas Howard & Michael Fassbender at STORYS Toronto to celebrate the TIFF premiere of Trespass Against Us hosted by Strellson and Bulleit last Friday evening.
- Heidi Klum & Nick Cannon spotted at Haus last Friday evening.
- On Friday evening Freixenet Cava hosted celebrities such as Vanderpump Rules stars Scheana Shay and Brittany Cartwright at the Drake concert at Hyde Lounge Staples Center.
- Ryan Philippe attended the Bootsy Bellows & PacSun Drake's Official After Party, with special sips by Virginia Black, at The Hollywood Group's Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood, Ca., last Friday evening.
- Alexander Wang toasted with Tequila Don Julio while celebrating the success of his show with Madonna at his Annual Post-Show Event Celebrating the Spring/Summer 2017 Collection.
- Anna Wintour, Bee Shaffer & Baz Luhrmann support Catherine Martin at Francesco Carrozzini’s House of Peroni.
- Karrueche Tran spotted running inside Samsung 837 before Gypsy Sport models started walking down the street side-catwalk during the NYFW.
- The US OPEN Women’s champion, Angelique Kerber, dined at Beautique with her team and family Saturday. They rented out the private Oval Room and extended their dinner until 2am, celebrating with a bottle of Moet & Chandon Nectar Rose Champagne as well as Tanqueray No. Ten cocktails.
- Olympian Allyson Felix spotted as she visited One World Observatory this past weekend. The most decorated female Olympian in US Track & Field history kicked-off the USATF’s Victory Tour in NYC with visits to One World Observatory, Yankee Stadium and the US Open.
- Coco Rocha and Camila Alves Saturday, September 10, at Rebecca Minkoff’s Fall 2016 Fashion Show. Coco couldn’t resist a MAGNUM Bar sitting front row! MAGNUM New York transformed into the backstage area for Rebecca’s show that took to the streets of SoHo for the runway.
Article continues below advertisement
- Actress Kelli Berglund was seen Sunday evening celebrating the start of fashion week at Chris Santos' Lower East Side hotspot Beauty & Essex. Looking chic in a white outfit post Custo Barcelona show, her and her friend enjoyed tuna poke, avocado toast and soup dumplings.
- Olivia Cooke and Emma Stone at STORYS Toronto host’s Katie Says Goodbyeoficial TIFF Premiere Party by Ciroc and Grolsch.
- Kelly Osbourne, Rick Ross, Dascha Polanco and more attend the Lexus Lounge at MADE New York.
- Michael Jordan held his mom’s birthday at Michael Jordan’s Steak House Chicago on Friday night! There was a group of eight celebrating and they enjoyed a Chilled Shellfish Platter, the Nueske’s Double Smoked Bacon and the Garlic Bread with Blue Cheese Fondue to start. Michael Jordan had the Bone-In Filet Mignon for dinner and they had the restaurant’s famous 23 Layer Cake for dessert.
- Reba McEntire stopped into Benjamin Steakhouse for dinner with a group of family and friends before they went to see The Color Purple.
- Olivia Culpo walks out of the 1 Hotel Central Park in New York—her residence during Fashion Week—looking fabulous and ready to hit up some fashion shows and beauty events in the city as NYFW continued in the Big Apple.
- Celebs were all over town this week at New York Fashion Week, OITNB star Dascha Polanco and Bachelor star Catherine Giudici Lowe were both photographed wearing JustFab’s new #FABForAll collection.
- Shay Mitchell who wore the Mia Marcelle “Avies One Piece” in Teal while in Italy, and posted it on her Instagram (@shaym) over the weekend.
- Before enjoying his live performance at LouFest on Saturday, fans and festival-goers admired an elaborate Chris Stapleton Farmland bacon sculpture on display for all to see at the Farmland Bacon Club booth.
- This past weekend Paula Abdul visited the Denny’s on Sunset Boulevard to serve unsuspecting customers coffee and breakfast as part of a No Kid Hungry initiative where nearly 15,000 restaurants are offering customers major deals in exchange for simple donations to No Kid Hungry, the campaign working to end childhood hunger in America.
- Christian Slater, Gloria Estefan, Tara Lipinski, Nacho Figueras, Mariano Rivera, Wayne Newton and many others attended the 31st Annual Great Sports Legends Dinner To Benefit The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
- DWTS’s Allison Holker (pictured below) snaps a photo of herself wearing the new Jim Beam Apple Watch, which conveniently holds a 1.5 oz. shot glass.
- Musician Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange DJs the opening of F.Y.I. @ MADE New York, a fashion week pop-up shop.
- On Monday afternoon, Kim Zolciak-Biermann, an original cast member of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, dined at STK Midtown with her husband Kroy Biermann, outside linebacker for the Buffalo Bills.
- Serena Williams celebrated the runway debut of her Signature Statement Collection by HSN with an over-the-top bash at Bagatelle in NYC hosted by Kia and Style360 on Monday.
- Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burress toasting Serena Williams at her fashion show after party at Bagatelle on Monday.
- Jillian Rose Reed and Keltie Knight were both spotted out and about in LA wearing the same shirtdress by Madonna & Co. Jillian Rose Reed is best known for her role on MTV’s Awkward, while Kelty Knight is known for hosting The Insider.
- UK Pop Star Neon Hitch, whom recently dropped her hit album Anarchy on iTUNES & Spotify, was spotted canoodling with Millionaire Texas investment banker Jason Ziegler on the beach in Santa Monica, CA.
- Singer Karen Kingsang at Cha Cha’s Café in Little Italy with Vincent “Big Pussy” Pastore. Artie Pasquale, Al Sapienza, Dan Grimaldi, and Federico Castelluccio, who all played mafiosos in the HBO show were seen cheering the duo, as was Tony Danza and Contessina Francesca Braschi.
- Byblos Toronto hosted a dinner for the cast of Manchester By The Sea last night including Matt Damon, Casey Affleck, and Michelle Williams during the TIFF.
- Giuliana Rancicand Elie Tahari, both in town for Fashion Week, were spotted dining at TAO Group's latest venture AVRA Madison on Friday evening fresh off the restaurant's grand opening on last Thursday.
- After winning her first US Open title at Fushing Meadows, Angelique Kerber began her reign as world number one by celebrating at PHD Rooftop Lounge at Dream Downtown Saturday night.
- Self-Portrait designer, Han Chong, celebrated NYFW with Mexican bites and tequila shots at Bodega Negra followed by a late-night dance party at Electric Room at Dream Downtown after his Spring/Summer 2017 show earlier Saturday morning.
- Morgan Stewart (pictured below) attends the essie gel couture event at Olive and June in Los Angeles.
Article continues below advertisement
- Actress and Model Olivia Culpo took a break from NYFW Tuesday night to have a girls night out at new Upper East Side Greek eatery AVRA Madison. Sitting nearby was FOX Good Day New York anchor Rosanna Scotto along with her hubby Louis John Ruggiero, the two were celebrating their 30th anniversary.
- Tuesday evening, Zacapa Rum presented Dujour Media and Gilt’s private screening of Bridget Jones’s Baby at Cinema 123 in New York City. Founder of DuJour Media, Jason Binn, hosted the evening alongside starring actress Renee Zellweger. After the private screening, VIP guests were treated to an intimate cocktail party with specialty cocktails provided by Zacapa Rum.
- Cody Simpson spotted at QT Bondi in Australia where he was performing for a fundraiser.
- Actress Jamie Chung zooms in on the action with her new Moto Z and Hasselblad True Zoom at Vivienne Tam’s Fashion Week Show in New York City.
- Angela Simmons poses with the Energizer Bunny during her fashion show at New York Fashion Week.
- Kendall Jenner walked down the runway at the Alexander Wang Runway Show Celebrating the Spring/Summer 2017 Collection featuring custom BIC Lighter cases.
- Victoria Beckham shows off her legendary style with a Tiffany & Co. T Wrap bracelet while out and about in NYC.
- Last Thursday, Giuliana Rancic, Molly Sims, Victoria Justice, Jamie Chung, Melissa + Joe Gorga, Ramona Singer, Kelly Rutherford, Andi Dorfman, Olivia Jordan, Katherine Webb and more celebrated the launch of NYFW with a true glam experience at Beauty Bar Presented by Cottonelle, an exclusive beauty lounge. Olivia Culpo (pictured below) virtually changing her hair color utilizing the YouCam Makeup app at the Cottonelle Beauty Bar.
- Photographer Nigel Barker sits front row with the Moto Z Force and Hasselblad True Zoom during New York Fashion Week.
- New York based luxury designer, Bibhu Mohapatra, debuted his Spring/Summer 2017 collection at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday at Skylight at Moynihan Station, The Dock.
- Mario Lopez hosted the finale of the $1,000,000 Dream Slot Tournament on September 5 at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT. He presented the top winner from Massachusetts with the $250,000 grand prize.
- B Floral created a custom runway backdrop installation for Kimora Lee Simmons' first runway show at NYFW on Wednesday in New York City.
- Naya Rivera was seen at her book signing for Sorry Not Sorry at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, California. Naya wore a perfect-for-fall, neutral ensemble that included a Missguided Jersey Long Sleeve Bodysuit in Nude and Missguided Pointed Toe Neoprene Heeled Ankle Boots in Cream.
- Good Morning America meteorologist and Dancing with the Stars contestant, Ginger Zee celebrated National Thank You Day with merci Chocolate in Columbus Circle on September 15, sharing a thank you note to her husband, Ben and 8-month-old son, Adrian that she posted to The merci Thank You Wall.
- At STORYS Toronto, Aaron Eckhart (pictured below) posed for photos with fans outside before heading into the building to drink some specialty made CIROC cocktails. The crowd went wild when star Miles Teller arrived, taking pictures with everyone in the crowd, before mingling and dancing with guests inside the party with his girlfriend, model Keleigh Sperry.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum was spotted getting eyelash extensions at BlinkBar in West Hollywood! The actress enjoyed a pamper session this morning after enjoying the Beyonce concert last night with must have lashes from BlinkBar.
- Snowboarder Shaun White,Model Jacquelyn Jablonski and Actor Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis celebrated the wrap of MADE New York’s 15th season at the brand new Kola House with a special performance by Rapper Vince Staples on Wednesday.
- Tony Bennett and Susan Benedetto celebrated Tony’s 90th birthday at the annual Exploring the Arts Gala with family and friends including Stevie Wonder, Don Rickles, Leslie Odom Jr., Steve Buscemi and more.
- Paris Hilton, Sisqo, Christina Milian, Jordyn Woods, Pamela Anderson, Trina, YesJulz, Aluna George and more celebrated the Galore Fashion Week party at Marquee New York.
- Brooke Shields enjoying a beer at the bar while chatting up fellow guests at Bill's Bar & Burger in the Meatpacking District.
- Singer and American Idol judge Paula Abdul, along with her boyfriend John Caprio and friends, dined at the iconic Yamashiro in Hollywood on Thursday evening.
- Emily Ratajkowski, Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana spotted all checking out of NoMad districts newest boutique hotel, HGU New York while they were in town for New York Fashion Week.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky were spotted at Squares, Quality Branded's new nightclub in Nomad (NYC).
- Jamie Foxx (pictured below) finds zen at Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge Presented by Lunette while checking out Chews Happiness a socially responsible brand who makes limited quantity products for both humans and dogs.