Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 17
- Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried enjoyed a beachside getaway to Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma to celebrate her 29th Located on a secluded beach of in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, Generations Riviera Maya afforded Desiree and Chris ample sun, sand, premier service, and romance for a perfect birthday retreat.
- Trace Cyrus (Miley’s brother, guitarist for Metro Station) and Kaya Stewart (daughter of Eurythmics’ Dave Stewart), performed on Warped Tour for the first time.
- Justin Bieber and Chris Brown attended the NYLON Midnight Garden Party at a private residence on April 10 in Bermuda Dunes, CA. The event was catered by STK OUT by The ONE Group.
- Kylie Jenner, Scott Eastwood, Paris Hilton and Patrick Schwarzenegger kicked off Coachella weekend at Beacher's Madhouse presented by SocialNightlife.com with performances by mini Kanye and headlining Paris Hilton.
- Jamie Chung celebrated her birthday with friends and family at The Colony Palms Hotel.
- Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott relaxing with friends drinking Lucky Buddha Beer at The Retreat.
- Orange Is The New Black actress Taryn Manning was seen enjoying ZIOBAFFA Wine while hanging out poolside with friends at The Retreat.
- Giselle Bundchen and the family (sans Tom but with the kids) were at Bowlmor Chelsea Piers playing laser tag and arcade games.
- Backstage at the MTV Movie Awards, stars from Bradley Cooper and Robert Downey Jr to Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara took home an Ernest Alexander bag filled with Gypsy Soule jewelry, Crystals on Fire cell cases, Era Organics skincare, Eat,Nourish,Glow books, Johnson’s Popcorn, M&M’s with the show logo and Ronaldo Jewelry.
- After two amazing back to back events, 1OAK partners Richie Akiva, Ronnie Madra and Darren Dzienciol closed the first weekend of Coachella with an ultra-exclusive party with celebs like Madonna, Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton, Ryan Phillipe and more at a private estate.
- Derek Hough dined at Sir Winston's aboard the ship The Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA.
- Scott Eastwood sips on Heineken while being swarmed by girls at the Coachella Beer Gardens.
- Christina Milian turned up with her girls for Coachella at her Lyfe Tea brunch having tea and soaking up sun!
- DJ Pauly D kicked off his residency at Rehab Pool at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas this past Sunday.
- Justin Bieber spotted drinking Tequila Avión and Vita Coco in his personal cabana while hanging out with the Jenner sisters at the Bootsy Bellows Estate during Coachella.
- Tyler Posey picked up an Ernest Alexander bag and other items by DenTek, Green Chef, M&M’s, Johnson’s Popcorn and Rum Diplomático from the official MTV Movie Awards Backstage Creations gifting lounge.
- Vanessa Williams spotted at the TracFone display in Walmart supporting Success is Calling, a new program in partnership with Dress for Success to teach women phone interview skills.
- Alana Thompson aka Honey Boo Boo seen sitting on a NASH Motorcycle at Debbie Durkin’s EcoLuxe Lounge at the Avalon Hollywood.Taye Diggs and son Walker attended the premiere of Disney’s Monkey Kingdom at The Grove on Saturday afternoon.
- On Saturday, Sammy Hagar, former front man for legendary hard rock band Van Halen paid a visit to Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo® Las Vegas.
- NBA All-Star MVP and Oklahoma City Thunder Guard, Russell Westbrook hosted the Fifth Annual Why Not? Bowl. Proceeds of the event benefited the Russell Westbrook Why Not? Foundation dedicated to helping the community and at-risk youth.
- Big Brother and Amazing Race stars Rachel Reilly and husband Brendon Villegas attended Refinery 29 party during Coachella 2015 promoting their new show for the Rush It Network After Reality.
- Leonardo DiCaprio stopped by to pick up some swag from the Aussie brand nANA jUDY at the 1Oak Chateau on Friday in La Quinta alongside Kendall Jenner.
- NE-YO became the Celebrity Principal with the “Get Schooled” Foundation at The High School of Fashion Industries to recognize students for leading the Capital One Bank NYC College Challenge in Chelsea, New York on Tuesday.
- Furious 7 star Tyrese Gibson seen dining at Midtown hotspot Red Stixs.
- Jennie Garth seen on the set of her MOTRIN® Make It Happen Weekends campaign in Malibu, CA.
- Ryan Serhant hosted the premiere of the newest season of Million Dollar Listing at Marquee New York alongside his co-star Luis Ortiz.
- Joe Manganiello spotted leaving the gym wearing PUMA sneakers in L.A.
Article continues below advertisement
- Country music superstar Reba McEntire and husband Narvel Blackstock were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner at Butter Restaurant in midtown Manhattan.
- Pretty Little Liar’s stars Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson and Trojan Bellisario were spotted enjoying a girl’s night out at hip hotspot Up&Down for their weekly event, “Tuesday Baby Tuesday,” in NYC.
- On Tuesday night, supermodel and former America's Next Top Model judge, Janice Dickinson, enjoyed a girl’s night out at The Abbey in West Hollywood with friends Montana Manning and Azi Aishling.
- Jessica Szohr takes a break from Coachella to cool down using Ban Cooling Body Cloths.
- Zoe Kravitz and Alexis Krauss from Sleighbells chatted on stage between their DJ sets during REFINERY29 X AOK PRESENT: PARADISO 2015.
- Person of Interest cast members Jim Caviezel, Kevin Chapman, Michael Emerson and Amy Acker joined creator and executive producer, Jonathan Nolan and executive producer, Greg Plageman for an exclusive screening and panel discussion at The Paley Center in New York City.
- Stunning supermodel and VOGUE Australia Ambassador Gemma Ward was spotted at the lobby of boutique hotel QT Sydney during Australia Fashion Week where she dined twice with her family at the hip Gowings Bar&Grill.
- Whiz Khalifa celebrated his number 1 record with friends at STK LA where the group dinned on beef short ribs and mac & cheese. Wiz and his friends ordered champagne chasers for their gin shots throughout the dinner.
- Michael J. Fox made it a father-daughter dinner night at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant on West 56th
- On Tuesday afternoon, Elizabeth Banks and a group of girlfriends dropped into The Springs, a raw vegan yoga and wellness haven in Downtown Los Angeles, for fresh smoothies and girl time.
- Joy Bryant was spotted shopping at Fred Segal on Saturday and picked up a pair of chic Minnie Rose Aviators.
- Jennifer Lopez arrived on the set of American Idol on Wednesday wearing a custom Nicolas Jebran
- Amy Poehler attends the Adult Beginners L.A. Premiere and after party where guests sipped on Meiomi Wines on April 15.
- Nick Loeb joined executive Producer Philip M. Cohen at a private event at Provocateur in New York City to celebrate the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of Cohen’s new movie, The Road Within.
- Dressed in a dark blue Burberry suit, NFL Breakout Star Odell Beckham Jr., was spotted at a private dinner with David and Victoria Beckham, Shad Moss (Bow Wow), and Anna Wintour.
- Eva Longoria was spotted wearing some cozy sweats from the new line of fleece from Vintage Havana.
- YouTubers Andrea Russett, Jack & Jack and Meredith Foster were spotted with Sour Patch Kids in L.A. recording the next series of Breaking Out: Prom Edition and prepping for the #SPKpromposal contest.
- Gilt City celebrated Fredrik Eklund's new book, The Sell: The Secrets of Selling Anything to Anyone, at a launch party in NYC.
- Cody Simpson sported a Call of Duty Black Ops 3 t-shirt while playing a party game at the Music Lounge at Coachella.