Some celebs make their hair color their official trademark and don't stray farther than a few highlights. Anne Hathaway is no longer on that list! She's the celeb who made waves for, like, years because of her pixie cut. But last night, fans saw that the actresses took a journey to a blonder side. Make that a much blonder side.
"A new cool Platinum blonde color and the sharp slightly boyish finish with loads of texture were the perfect match,” says Anne's stylist, Sascha Breuer.
- Anne Hathaway On Her Viral 'The Devil Wears Prada' Fashion Week Coincidence: 'I Wish That I Was This Clever'
- The Devil Wears Crocodile? Anne Hathaway Channels Iconic Character During New York Fashion Week
- Khloé Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Hailey Bieber, Anne Hathaway Among Celebs Styling The 'Barbiecore' Aesthetic Trend — Shop Now
Sascha Breuer and Wella Professionals gave us some tips on how to create this chic tousled look.
- Start by adding what Sascha and Wella Professionals says is a "golf ball" sized portion of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse into your hair.
- Use your hands or a brush while blow-drying to create a shape. Drying your hair on top of your head in an upwards and backwards direction will create sift and more shape.
- Dry the sides of your hair flat to your head in a backwards direction.
- After your hair is completely dry, take a bit of Wella Professionals Bold Move styling paste and apply it evenly from the middle of your hair to the ends.
- Spritz your hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray for a nice hold.
Will you try out this look? What did you think of Anne's look? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.