Kate Gosselin‘s lawyer, Mark Momjian, said. “The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date.”
The $180,000 must be returned by the next hearing on Oct. 26 or Jon will have to appear before the judge for a contempt proceeding.
The judge has also ordered Kate to provide an account of past expenses by the next hearing.
Kate said, “As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues.”
Wonder if Jon really will be returning the $180,000 since he previously claimed to The Insider that Kate’s claim he took $230,000 was, “A total fabrication. I withdrew $22,000 last Thursday. I have the paper trail to prove it.”
He continued, “Over the past four years of doing the show, we accrued $2,250,000. She says in the past week I took $230,000. I have withdrawn roughly $177,000 over the course of a year, which is less than 10 percent of what we made. That’s like my paycheck.”
Looks like the judge wants that paycheck!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!