It was a good day for Bruno Mars. The Grammy-winning singer was cleared of his felony cocaine possession case.
According to The Associated Press, Clark County District Court Judge Jessica Walsh dismissed the case against Bruno after his lawyer explained how he's met the conditions of his plea deal.
Last February, Bruno pleaded guilty to cocaine possession. He was fined $2,000 and ordered to complete eight hours of drug counseling and 200 hours of community service.
"Bruno earned the dismissal," Blair Berk told reporters after the hearing. "He exceeded the expectations of the court."
Now, Bruno can look forward to the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12! The "Grenade" singer has been nominated for six Grammys this year.
"We locked ourselves in the studio, we're especially proud of 'Grenade,' that's the song we worked the hardest," Bruno previously told reporters. "Most proud of that one."
We hope he comes out with another win!