Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 10
- Suki Waterhouse (photographed with Blaine Bowen Jewelry) stopped by Kari Feinstein’s Pre-Music Festival Style Lounge after coming straight from a “dunk in the ocean” with her towels in hand. She was most excited to pick up Acton’s roller skates ($700 value) because she is the first guest on Poppy Delevigne’s new SnapChat show and their theme is roller skates.
- Uma Thurman spotted at New York City’s Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon picking up Frizz Ease products (in support of Hairraising.org).
- Amy Schumer, Robert Downey, Jr., Jennifer Lopez, Reese Witherspoon and more picked up items from the official MTV Movie Awards gifting suite which included Calvin Klein Sunglasses, trips to The Mulia Resort in Bali, items from Green Chef, DenTek Red Carpet Kits and more. The stars will also receive a $500 Donors Choose gift card to support their favorite school.
- Premier Boxing Champions Danny Garcia, Lamont Peterson, Andy Lee and Peter Quillin meet with Chopped Stars Ted Allen and Chris Santos at Beauty and Essex in NYC.
- World renowned DJ Steve Aoki made an impromptu appearance last night at 1OAK NY and surprised fans with a guest DJ set.
- NFL AM host Erin Coscarelli was enjoying her last day in NYC today, having had time off after the NFL season. After reading the New York Times review of Limani this week, she had a power lunch there discussing the upcoming draft and season, dining on the Greek salad, organic salmon and Yiatouti with Greek thyme honey for dessert.
- Ashley Benson works up a sweat showing off her toned legs during her workout session with celebrity trainer and CEO of Clutch Bodyshop, Ashley Conrad.
- Actress Cara Santana and celebrity hair and makeup expert Joey Maalouf brought together friends for Glamchella, a private pampering event at the Petit E’rmitage in West Hollywood, to celebrate their new beauty app The Glam App.
- Sofia Richie hosted the launch of the new digitally-led media platform, POPULAR along with founders Marvin Scott Jarrett and Jaclynn Jarrett. Throngs of LA's finest came out to celebrate the event, which took place in the chic, all-white penthouse loft of Siren Lab Studios and was sponsored by WILDFOX.
- On Monday, Paula Abdul visited RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City for dinner with friends. The following day AnneLynne McCord was spotted there with two friends.
- On Monday night, the infamous dynamic duo “Snookie” Nicole Polizziand “JWOWW” Jenni Farley left the hubbies and babies at home for a girl’s night out at The Abbey in West Hollywood where they dropped in to watch the weekly drag show.
- Susan Sarandon's ex-boyfriend Jonathan Brickland and his business partner Franck Raharinosy spotted with Basquiats sister Lisane at the opening of Michael Halsband’s exhibition at the National Arts Club in NYC.
- Rapper Big Sean was spotted at New York hot spot 1OAK having a good time with friends, drinking Ciroc and enjoying music by Erock and Mo Beatz. Actor Bradley Cooper also stopped into the nightclub where he hung out in the VIP section until the morning hours.
- Lake Bell and hubby Scott Campbell enjoyed a date night and were affectionate throughout the evening at an event where Audi celebrated its partnership with the Whitney Museum of American Art as the Official Automotive Partner for the opening year of its new building downtown.
- Kevin Hart put all jokes aside as he celebrated his friend’s birthday at STK LA where the group dined on steak and tequila shots.
- Melissa Rycroft gets a hair makeover with the new Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner from Celebrity Hairstylist George Papanikolas.
- Fashion designer and NYC based Rolando Santana was spotted dining on Cavatappi Pasta & Seared Maine Diver Scallops with a small group at Butter in midtown Manhattan.
- Jane Velez- Mitchell of Jane Unchained, Cornelia Guest and Gene Stone seen at the book launch of Living the Farm Sanctuary Life: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Mindfully, Living Longer, and Feeling Better Every Dayat ABC Home.
- Alessandra Ambrosio sported a vibrant top from Minnie Rose on Thursday while on a shopping spree in Brentwood.
- Chris Rock seen taking a Banana Jameson shot at Bounce Sporting Club on Thursday night.
- On Wednesday evening Katie Holmes visited RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City with daughter Suri Cruise and a friend.
- Joanna Krupa on a power walk in the hills of L.A. with her dog and a shake from 310 Nutrition.
Article continues below advertisement