Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 24
- Brooke Burke-Charvet spotted donning her red nose while taking a selfie in support of the first ever Red Nose Day in America at Walgreens in Los Angeles.
- Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley (Real Housewives of Orange County) stopped by Tommy Bahama at The Grove on Wednesday to pick up some tees, shirts and shorts for an upcoming vacation.
- Roseanne Barr spotted rocking a blonde bob, big sunglasses and a smile during a press junket at the Supper Suite by STK at STK Downtown.
- Blake Lively was seen leaving her Los Angeles hotel over the weekend with the .
- Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson was spotted in Newport Beach on Saturday shopping at the Cocktails & Cashmere event, where she picked up a black cashmere blankie wrap from Minnie Rose.
- Anton Yelchin and Alia Shawkat were spotted at the after party for The Driftless Area, which premiered at Tribeca Film Festival. Guests enjoyed Peroni at the after party which was held at Almond Tribeca in New York.
- Jamie Foxx trying to #LookBetterNaked by working out at the new DavidBartonGym Boston at the Park Plaza Hotel.
- Lala Anthony was spotted stocking up on Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion body products for some at-home pampering in NYC.
- Heather McDonald seen sipping on gluten-free cocktails provided by CÎROC at the Control Sector fashion show in Malibu.
- Vanessa Hudgens perfects her legs backstage at ABC Studios with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, before an interview to promote her play Gigi.
- Brant Daugherty, of ABC's hit show, Pretty Little Liars, hosted New Horizons "Havana Nights" Gala Fundraiser on Saturday at Calamigos Ranch in Burbank, CA.
- Dylan Scott stopped by the Wendy’s premium BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad booth to sign autographs and hang out with fans at the ACM festival.
- Pregnant Naya Rivera was spotted rocking Missguided’s Paisley Maxi Kimono and Rebeca Halter Neck Bandeau Bikini with black sandals and sunnies.
- Role-models Michael Strahan, Misty Copeland and Peyton List were spotted dancing and posing for photos with the children of NDI on Monday at the National Dance Institute Gala, which raised over $1.4 million for NDI programming and arts education.
- Gigi Hadid seen wearing an ‘Embroidered Jumpsuit’ by Blue Life sold exclusively at ShopPlanetBlue.com at her birthday party at The Nice Guy in Los Angeles, CA over the weekend.
- Melissa Joan Hart escaped with hottie husband, Mark Wilkerson, for a family vacation to Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma last week in celebration of her 39th birthday.
- Sharon Stone was spotted picking up cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Factory located in Beverly Hills on April 18.
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross spotted at the Control Sector fashion show sponsored by CIROC in Malibu, CA.
- Karrueche Tran and Norman Reedus attend the Flaunt Magazine which honors Norman Reedus and celebrates location issue with Cult Of Individuality event at Hakkasan Beverly Hills on April 21.
- Legendary hotspot 1OAK in NY played host for a boys night out for R&B crooner Ne-Yo and hip hop star Ja Rule who hung out in VIP throughout the night and danced to the beats of DJ Spade.
- Olivia Palermo, arrived to the Kohl’s MILLY for DesigNation launch event in New York on Wednesday evening wearing the MILLY for DesigNation Floral Midi Scuba Skirt.
- Designer Nicole Miller seen hanging out with the elusive street artist Whisbe at the African Rainforest Conservancy's 24th Annual Artists For Africa Benefit at The Tribeca Rooftop on Wednesday.
- Mario performed at Andrew Goldberg’s birthday party at Marquee New York featuring Mase and Treach.
- On Thursday Emmy Rossum was spotted walking through LAX wearing the Nicole Miller Artelier Pineapple Herringbone Sweater from the Spring 2015 collection.
- Katie Homes stopped by ABC Home & Carpet on Tuesday, April 21 to stock up on her favorite luxury silk bedding items from kumi kookoon.
- May May Ali, daughter of “The Greatest” boxer of all time, is in New York for the Parkinson’s Unity Walk this Saturday in Central Park. In preparation for her TODAY Show appearance Friday morning, she popped into Limani for lunch down the street.
- Cuba Gooding Jr., Louis CK, Denis Leary and more attended FX Network’s Upfront bowling party at Lucky Strike in NYC.
- Vanessa Hudgens, Tracy Anderson, Laura Kasperzak and Masumi Goldman of Two Fit Moms, and DJ Hannah Bronfman stepped out to celebrate the Kohl’s Make Your Move initiative and the launch of an exclusive Gaiam apparel collection.
- Author Leesa Rowland and Real Housewives of New York's, Jill Zarin, seen at Rowland's launch for her new book, Discovering the IT Factor within You: Developing Your Charismatic Personality, at Waverly Inn.
- VH1’s Dating Naked Host Amy Paffrath teamed up with her friends at VEEV for a beach clean-up on Earth Day where she helped collect over 2,000 littered cigarettes on Venice Beach.
Article continues below advertisement