Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 27
- Socialite and star of Real Housewives of New York, Tinsley Mortimer (pictured above) hosted Rebag’s second retail store opening on Madison Avenue in New York. Guests enjoyed cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres, and premium Neuhaus chocolates, as well as a DJ set by Timo Weiland.
- Heiress and social media star, Sameera Shah attended the Crazy Rich Asians premiere while posting to her Instagram account @PrincessSameera
- Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic snap a selfie at Hyatt House New York/Chelsea on Thursday, where the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands revealed Business Traveler Survey findings.
- Paris Hilton held a Pre-Beautycon soiree at her New York City loft where Kim Crawford wines was being poured. Guests in attendance included Iskra Lawrence, CEO & Co-founder of Beautycon Media Moj Mahdara, Gigi Gorgeous, Michael Costello, Angel Merino, Aaliyah Jay, Kandee Johnson and more.
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick, Jacqueline Bissett, Monika Bacardi, Phillipa Soo, Steven Pasquale, Gus Birny, Andrea Iervolino, among others celebrated 2018 Tribeca Film premiere of Blue Night at the official after-party on Thursday, hosted by Nespresso.
- John Legend, Rob Base, Cheryl James of SALT of Salt n Pepa, Vin Brown of Naughty By Nature and Chauncey Black of Blackstreet celebrated the 2018 Tribeca Film premiere of United Skates at the official after-party on Thursday, hosted by Bai.
- While his character “King” Ezekiel always maintains his composure when confronting walkers or Saviors, Khary Payton screamed his way through The Walking Dead attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood on Thursday.
- Former New York Giants star and TV personality Tiki Barber hosted a D’USSE Dinner bash at American Whiskey in New York City with his wife Traci Lynn Johnson to celebrate the 1-year Anniversary of his TV show Tiki and Tierney on CBS Sports Network.
- Last Friday at The Morgan Library & Museum in New York City, Meredith Vieira, Diane Lane, Chris Kluwe and more unveiled the list of the “100 Best-Loved Novels,” featured in PBS’ THE GREAT AMERICAN READ.
- Mayim Bialik stopped by Amazon’s Treasure Truck in Los Angeles to pick up the highly coveted Nintendo Labo.
- Kanye West shouted out Columbia Sportswear on Twitter last Friday, sharing images of and raving about vintage Columbia he just purchased.
- Saoirse Ronan, Annette Bening, Corey Stoll, Michael Zegen attended the Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Afterparty during the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City.
- Lily James (pictured below) stopped by The Supper Suite at STK where she hydrated with Essentia Water and left with Altec Lansing's latest portable headphones.
Article continues below advertisement
- Jennifer Morrison and Alex Pettyfer celebrated their Tribeca film Back Roads at the Supper Suite pop up at meatpacking hotspot MEGU where guests sipped on Day Owl Rose.
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay and Fiancé, Bryan Abasolo took some time out of their busy schedules for a romantic birthday trip to Philadelphia this weekend where they were spotted at SugarHouse Casino, Philly’s premier gaming destination.
- Bethany Hamilton seen leaving The Wanderluxxe lounge in Tribeca while in town for the film festival promoting her movie Unstoppable.
- Laia Costa, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Mel Eslyn, Natalie Qasabian and Miguel Arteta celebrated the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival premiere of Duck Butter at the official after-party on Friday, hosted by Cîroc.
- Christina Hendricks, Alysia Reiner, Gbenga Akinnagbe, David Alan Basche, Xavier Samuel and Marianna Palka celebrated the 2018 Tribeca Film premiere of Egg at the official after-party on Saturday, hosted by Bai.
- Scott Disick, CeeLo Green, Alec Monopoly, Gloria and Emilio Estefan all stopped by Seaspice for an epic Earth Day edition #SundayFunday. Arriving by yacht, Scott Disick and Alec Monopoly had a Boys Day celebrating their friend Papi’s birthday with trumpet players while enjoying Ron Barceló, champagne parades and Rib Eye on Volcanic Hot Stone.
- Pippa Middleton was spotted leaving the KX Gym in West London wearing her HOKA ONE ONE sneakers.
- Actor Mark Wahlberg and musician Kid Rock chat it up at the 2018 Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf Celebrity Shootout at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, Mo.
- Laying low on Saturday night, Nicole Richie opted to keep a quiet profile amid rumors of a The Simple Life reunion, dining at FARMHOUSE Los Angeles.
- Casper Smart and Wilmer Valderrama had a boy's night out at Innovative Dining Group’s BOA Steakhousein Santa Monica on Friday, where the long-time pals caught up and laughed non-stop, while noshing on rib eyes, petit filets, tuna tartare and more.
- Logic was spotted at Mastro’s Malibu on Sunday night and even hopped on the piano and played for guests.
- Cheryl Hines, Brooke Burke and friends celebrate Stephen Webster's Fish Tales Collection Launch in Beverly Hills.
- Chloe Grace Moretz celebrates The Miseducation Of Cameron Post at the Supper Suite at The Seville during Tribeca Film Festival presented by Altec Lansing.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal, Allison Janney, Monica Lewinsky and more celebrated with Fetzer Vineyards sponsored Pioneer Works’ 5th Annual Earth Day Village Fete, as the winery celebrates its 50th Anniversary as a pioneer in sustainable winemaking. The event honored award-winning screenwriter Werner Herzog at Pioneer Works’ 25,000 square foot space in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- Good Day New York co-anchor Lori Stokes joined Harriette Rose Katz of Gourmet Advisory Services at the 19th Annual FARE luncheon at Cipriani on Wednesday.
- Fresh from the set of The Dirt, Machine Gun Kelly (he plays Tommy Lee in the film), celebrated his 28th birthday Sunday night at a private residence in Los Angeles. MGK and about 100 of his closest friends enjoyed specialty Casamigos cocktails, the “Golden God” and “Penny Lane” aptly named for the party’s Almost Famous theme.
- Last Friday, digital savings destination RetailMeNot challenged tennis champ Andy Roddick (pictured below) to a shopping spree at a Sam’s Club in Austin, TX. In a 2 minute run throughout the store, Andy the chance to score $10,000 in products that will go directly to the Andy Roddick Foundation.
- Jay Ellis, Matthew Gray Gubler, Paul Lieberstein and Molly Ringwald were co-hosts of the SAGindie SAG-AFTRA Cast Bowling Party during the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Actor, photographer and bestselling author Keegan Allen signed autographs for his new photography book HOLLYWOOD: Photos and Stories from Foreverland at the Barnes & Noble in Union For more information go to www.keeganallenbook.com.
- Actor Justin Baldoni and his wife, Emily, mix peanut powder with water to feed to their son Maxwell at their home in Los Angeles. Baldoni is partnering with National Peanut Board to share his journey of introducing peanuts early to Maxwell to drastically reduce his chances of developing a peanut allergy.
- Janelle Monae posed in a custom made Cynthia Rowley Skirt at Z100 on Tuesday in New York City.
- Robert Downey Jr. seen wearing MOBS Tread High Style Sneaker in "Dusty Rose" on Monday evening on Jimmy Kimmel Live while promoting the newest Avenger's movie.
- Jemima Kirke, Lola Kirke and Emma Forrest arrived at Tribeca Film Festival events in their WanderLuxxe concierge curated rides. Others using the rides over Tribeca have been Lakeith Stanfield, Bethany Hamilton, Jay Ellis and more.
- Jennifer Lopez made a late grand entrance to the TIME 100 Gala with specialty Jane Walker by Johnnie Walker cocktails with A-Rod and the whole family by her side, including sister Lynda and mom Guadalupe.
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Julianne Moore, and Katie Couric toast to City Harvest’s 35th Annual Gala with Moët & Chandon.
- Waitress star Katharine McPhee spotted at the American Pecans Not Pie Shop in NYC.
- Pom Klementieff received the IMDb STARmeter Award on the set of The IMDb Show.
- This past weekend, Cary Elwes and his wife Lisa Marie Elwes, were spotted at celebrity hotspot, Bowlero Woodland Hills, celebrating their daughter Dominique’s 11th birthday party. The large group of kids and adults were seen having a grand time bowling, eating and playing in the arcade.
- Adriana de Moura joined luxury handbag designer Yara Bashoor and TARA, Ink. Principal Tara Solomon while attending the debut of Yara Bashoor’s second collection “Higher Vibrations” at Soho Beach House.
- Cara Santana, influencer and fiancée of Jesse Metcalf, stepped out of Hudson Hotel in NYC. After an afternoon of glam in the hotel, she heading to a Marc Jacobs event at the 59th street Bloomingdales wearing a mod floral print from the designer of the evening.
- John Mayer (pictured below) singing a “love letter” in an hour-long set that unfolded at the grand opening bash for Santa Barbara's hottest new hotel, Hotel Californian. Guests included Michael Keaton, Nicolette Sheridan, Jane Lynch, Bo Derek & John Corbett, and celebrity designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard.
- Rulan Tangen, Michael Greyeyes, Susanna White, Erika Olde and Chaske Spencer celebrated 2018 Tribeca Film premiere of Woman Walks Ahead at the official after-party on Wednesday, hosted by AT&T & Direct TV.
- Fresh off the Coachella stage, Latin music superstars and frequent collaborators J Balvin and Bad Bunny joined Buchanan’s Whisky to kick off the Latin Billboard Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- On Wednesday, CÎROC and Variety kicked off the 2018 Empowered Brunch series in New York at The Palace Hotel with Priyanka Chopra.
- During the Tribeca Film Festival, Moët & Chandon celebrated the winners of its 3rd annual Moët Moment Film Festival (MMFF), an annual competition committed to inspiring a new generation of filmmakers dedicated to telling their stories through the art of film. This year’s Lead Judge, actress Billie Lourd, joined an illustrious crowd at the Metrograph Theater to toast the top winning films.
- Superstar recording artist, Yandel, took a break from Latin Billboard rehearsals to enjoy dinner at Chef Lorena’s Chica Las Vegas.
- Catt Sadler seen at the Create & Cultivate and MINI USA “More of What Matters” speaker series in S.F.
- On Wednesday night in LP, at The Curtain Hotel and Members Club, Jono Grant (of Above and Beyond) performed an exclusive deep house set back to back with his brother James from Anjunadeep to celebrate the launch of The Curtain’s new monthly residency with the label. Guests enjoyed sets from Looper, Jono b2b James, Penelope b2b Daniel Curpen and Frames.
- Award-winning actress Tracee Ellis Ross turned heads at Chef Michael Mina and Chef Adam Sobel’s Beverly Hills hotspot, Cal Mare.
- Rock band D.O.G (Dirty Old Gangsters) members Wass Stevens, Alex Valenti, JJ Sansaverino, Ricky Tepperberg and drummer Mike Severing donning custom made DKNY leather D.O.G vests and jackets their Not Tonight Bro video release party, sponsored by Cazadores Tequila, at Goldbar in NYC.
- Brittany Snow (pictured below) grabs Baileys Minis from the fridge as a quick treat during girls night in.