Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of April 3
- Sophia Bush looking gorgeous in a Kohl's MILLY for DesigNation collection dress which will be available April 23.
- Pretty Little Liars actress Shay Mitchell picking up Buxom Full-On Lip Polish and Weightless Foundation at Sephora in Los Angeles, CA.
- Kristin Cavallari “Styles It Herself” as she gets camera-ready, using Suave Professionals Luxe Style Infusion Plump Hold Hairspray.
- Orange is the New Black Uzo Aduba, Sense8's Daryl Hannah, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt's lead Ellie Kemper, Daredevil’s Charlie Cox, Bloodline’s Ben Mendhelson, and Marco Polo star Lorenzo Richelmy were all spotted at the trendy boutique hotel QT Sydney while in town for the Australian launch of the streaming media giant.
- Sarah Hyland showcases her new short hair by Celebrity Hairstylist, Ryan Richman, using Sexy Hair products at the Kids Choice Awards on Saturday L.A.
- Catt Sadler and Alessandra Ambrosio having a great time speaking on all things fashion at the Simply Stylist LA event presented by CITI and The Grove.
- After hosting SNL for the fourth time last night, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted at STK Midtown with the SNL cast in tow.
- Bradley Cooper was spotted enjoying a night out on Saturday at 1 Oak nightclub in New York. Cooper and pals continued the party at Up & Down nightclub where they partied until the early morning hours.
- The hilarious Tracee Ellis Ross stopped by VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on Monday morning to campaign for Kanye West to guest star on her hit sitcom Black-ish putting out #kanyedoctoronblackish and also talked about First Lady Michele Obama appearing on Black Girls Rock.
- Afrojack seen drinking Avión with friends in Miami yesterday.
- Justin Bieber was spotted at the LIV on Sunday party in Miami Beach presented by Moët and Hennessy.
- Fox News crime team, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Megyn Kelly seen celebrating with colleague and lawyer Arthur Aidala, Marianne Bertuna and the Honorable Barry Kamins.
- Norah Jones, Ke$ha, The Punch Brothers, Jess Wolfe & Holly Laessig of Lucius and model, musician Karen Elson came out to the Fonda Theater in Los Angeles to celebrate the music of Brian Wilson at Brian Fest: A Night To Celebrate The Music Of Brian Wilson with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Iconic Brand L.A. Gear and Multi-Platinum Recording Artist, Tyga team up to launch first limited edition of the “Liquid Gold Lights” Sneaker by Tyga Exclusively at Shiekh Shoes.
- Bravo star Demetria Lucas from Blood Sweat and Heels celebrated with friends and fans at the Season 2 debut party at The Chester in Midtown on Sunday night.
- Lance Thomas taking in some March Madness games at The Ainsworth on Sunday afternoon.
- Pretty Little Liars' Tammin Sursok was seen out rocking a chic CC SKYE cocktail ring while browsing her cell phone in Los Angeles.
- Ramona Singer celebrated her friend, former Ford model and horse racing syndicate owner, Sheila Rosenblum's birthday at The Mark Hotel in NYC on Tuesday.
- Rebecca Gayheart was spotted wearing Minnie Rose sunglasses on Wednesday while doing some shopping in Los Angeles.
- Dakota Johnson seen walking around NYC on Wednesday wearing Twistbands to secure her braided pigtails.
- Taylor Swift seen in West Hollywood after the iHeart Music Awards wearing a custom vertical graffiti bar necklace personalized with the writing from her 1989 album cover made by K Kane Jewelry.
- Enjoying the weekend, Gwen Stefani and her three kids had lunch last Saturday at The Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks.
- Neil Patrick Harris seen behind the scenes of his new "Money Back” commercial for Heineken Light in NYC.
- On Sunday evening, Nick Cannon flew back from the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and went straight to dinner at Limani with a friend, where he was spotted eating kolokithi, Greek salad and lobster pasta.
- Imagine Dragons celebrated their Spring Issue Cover of Vegas magazine at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
- On Saturday, David Beckham was spotted picking macrobiotic cuisine to-go at M Café in Brentwood. He picked up a variety of M Café’s healthy macrobiotic dishes & salads including scarlet quinoa, peanut kale, and soba noodles.
- This Sunday, pop superstar Meghan Trainor crashed W Hollywood’s weekly Jazz Night, surprising guests with a performance of her hit single.
- Lisa Rinna celebrated her 18th anniversary with Harry Hamlin and family at El Secreto Belize - a luxury resort in Belize.
- Nelly performed at the Nightclub & Bar Show Welcome Kick Off Party at The Palms pool in Las Vegas.
- Jamie Chung hosted the Jergens #BBIntheKnow event to launch the new BB Protect at the Refinery Hotel in New York on Monday.
- Demi Lovato strikes a pose using her custom designed leather Motorola selfie stick.
- Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted in Santa Monica on Thursday doing some shopping with her daughter at Party City while wearing this chic Minnie Rose palm tree print cropped sweater.
- Thursday evening, NYC socialites and fashion mavens Alexandra Richards and Mia Moretti performed a DJ set at New York hotspot Up&Down to kick off Easter weekend. Earlier in the night, hip hop veteran Juelz Santana performed a show-stopping performance at nightlife staple 1OAK to a packed crowd and a bevy of models.
- Tom Brady treated the entire production crew of his UGG commercial shoot in Boston yesterday to dozens and dozens of Georgetown Cupcakes! Yum!
- Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly, aka, The Brenchels, finished the Tough Mudder Challenge at Glen Helen Raceway, San Bernardino, CA on Saturday with friends Leo Temory from Amazing Race 2013/14, Kiowa Gordon from The Red Road, Kurt Cole from Dawn of the Crescent Moon, Jenifer O’Brien and Christopher Scherr.
Article continues below advertisement