Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of August 16th
- Backstage Creations Celebrity Retreat was the hot ticket at the Teen Choice Awards! Show talent including Jessica Alba (pictured above), Tori Spelling, Lauren Jauregui and more checked out Alkaline 88 water, Foster Grant sunglasses, Halo Top ice cream, McFadin leather goods, Jazwares Fortnite Battle Bus Drones, Herschel backpacks, Moosh Moosh slippers, Sequin and Sand bikinis, Squishmallows and more.
- Actress Julia Stiles posed for photos at a shoot to promote her upcoming film Hustlers, co-starring Jennifer Lopez, at The Williamsburg Hotel last Friday in Brooklyn, New York.
- Actor Bryan Cranston stopped by The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails on Sunday at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for a haircut, shave and beard trim.
- Actress Busy Philipps, alongside her husband and children, enjoyed dinner at L’Avenue at Saks in New York City over the weekend. Busy and her family had the true NYC experience, which included a one-of-a-kind dining experience at the midtown restaurant, followed by an evening performance of Broadway’s revival, Oklahoma.
- On Sunday, Kate Upton hosted a Strong4Me Fitness class at the Mandarin Oriental in New York with Campo Viejo and Urban Remedy.
- Victor Cruz visited new Foot Locker Community Power Store in Washington Heights, featuring Nike App at Retail digital technology. The new store includes Nike digital technology throughout, bringing consumers enhanced experiences and services in-store with the Nike App.
- Ross Butler stops by The House by Heineken during the 2019 Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival at Golden Gate Park on Saturday in San Francisco, CA.
- Dancer, singer, actress, Nickelodeon and YouTube star, JoJo Siwa had a night full of celebrations at Sugar Factory American Brasserie Las Vegas last Saturday.
- Tori Spelling with husband Dean McDermott and their children enjoyed Planet Smoothie and Cold Stone Creamery Backstage at 2019 Teen Choice Awards.
- Tamron Hall, husband Steve Greener with baby Moses attended the celebration of Audrain's Newport Motor Week and Concours Summer Cocktails at Gurney’s Star Island Resort & Marina in Montauk, NY.
- On Saturday night, R&B singer and World of Dance judge Ne-Yo showed off his own moves at Mr. Jones in Miami where he was spotted dancing with friends before taking the mic for an impromptu performance that had all the ladies screaming and snapping away on their phones.
- On Saturday night, Nick Carter and Howie Dorough made their way to TAO Chicago where they hosted the official Backstreet Boys after party following their Windy City show on the DNA World Tour.
- Rock legends, Scott Page of Pink Floyd, Stephen Perkins of Janes Addiction, Chris Norton of Zappa Plays Zappa, Carmine Rojas, and Derek Day joined forces to create a super-band to benefit From The Earth Foundation, playing rock classics ranging from Pink Floyd’s “Money” to Elton John’s “Benny And The Jets.”
- Last Friday night, Afro B took the stage at Mr. Jones in Miami to perform his hits Drogba, Shaku Shaku and his latest single Shape Nice.
- Celebrity Hotspot Crustatean in Beverly Hills was the place to be this week with Oscar winner Viola Davis dining with her family for dinner and Broadway Tony winning producer Scott Mauro having lunch with Hollywood publicist Christine Peake.
- Rachel Zoe seen at a celebration for LTD by Lizzie Tisch’s Style Staycation shopping event in Bridgehampton, New York.
- Rapper E-40 celebrated his official residency and launch of E-40’s Function Fridays at The LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- Actor Bryan Cranston dined at Greene St. Kitchen at PALMS Casino Resort in Las Vegas and raved about their Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls by Executive Chef Joe Zanelli.
- Lance Bass was spotted at Margot rooftop restaurant in Culver City at Platform on Tuesday night while actress Jessica Biel was seen enjoying dinner with friends there earlier in the week.
- Actress Jackie Cruz was spotted at the newly reopened sbe mediterranean favorite Cleo Hollywood on Tuesday night with a group of friends celebrating the release of her film at The HollyShort Film Festival. Earlier in the week, Avengers and Black Monday star Don Cheadle enjoyed a date night with his wife, Bridgid Coulter at Cleo Hollywood and indulged in dishes such as the brussel sprouts, crispy chicken and red snapper.
- Vice actor Christian Bale was spotted dining at sbe's Katsuya Brentwood with his family and director Scott Cooper on Monday evening.
- The Vanderpump Rules cast hanging out at sbe's Hyde Sunset in West Hollywood during their Friday night party.
- Catt Sadler attended the Glow Recipe Avocado Retinol Launch Party at Openaire in Los Angeles.
- Lady Victoria Hervey and Brit actors Stephen Marcos and Lara Clear mingled at Producer Julia Verdin’s Raindance Red Hour Mixer, where LA’s accessory/couture jewelry designer of the year, Margaret Rowe chatted with Celebrity fitness expert Charlene Ciardiello.
- Kaley Cuoco (pictured below) surprised lucky shoppers at Marshalls in New York City with the first-ever Marshalls Surprise Box, a curated selection of on-trend items across fashion, beauty, home and more.
Article continues below advertisement
- TV host Erika De La Cruz attended the Pose FX and Deadline Panel at The Pacific Design Center on Friday with speakers Ryan Murphy and Billy Porter.
- Ashley Graham and Khloe Kardashian both spotted wearing custom 14K gold necklaces by celebrity jeweler George The Jeweler.
- Tracy Morgan and family took a summer vacation to Turks & Caicos, staying together in one of The Shore Club's exclusive villas. They enjoyed island activities like horseback riding on the beach.
- Author Candace Bushnell celebrated the launch of her new book Is There Still Sex and The City with celebrity caterer, Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs.
- Last Saturday night, Ray-Ban celebrated their #ProudtoBelong summer concert series in partnership with The Surf Lodge with an intimate dinner and performance by Daya.
- World Cup Champion Alex Morgan can't get enough of her Vera Wang sunnies. The superstar has been keeping cool this summer sporting her V475 Tortoise frames from the brand recently while traveling with her team and again just this week at The Kitchen Special Advance Screening in Los Angeles.
- Nikki Bella, WWE Superstar, television personality and entrepreneur recently revealed her secret to her pearly white teeth - “I’ve started using the #NewColgateTotal SF formula. Not only does it help with whitening, it also fights against gingivitis, cavities, tooth sensitivity and bad breath. I’ve just started using it and I am already obsessed!”
- Broadway star, Idina Menzel and LA-based business leader, Rick J. Caruso came together to support the statewide “LET CALIFORNIA KIDS HEAR” campaign during a press conference at The Grove, advocating for legislation to ensure access to hearing aids for all children.
- Colin Jost and Scarlett Johansson were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner for two on Wednesday night at Nick & Toni’s in the front room.
- Maulik Pancholy from Weeds and 30 Rock was spotted dining on burgers at Rowdy Hall last Thursday with his husband, chef Ryan Corvaia.
- Jeff Gordon was seen at the Townline BBQ bar Sunday evening.
- Drake seen at LAVO New York, Avenue, PHD Rooftop Lounge at Dream Downtown and Electric Room this weekend.
- Colin Jost and Scarlett Johansson were also spotted at new hot spot Morty’s Oyster Stand for lunch on Monday.
- Emma Stone preparing for her upcoming film, Cruella, with a house call from the Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor,Ehsan Ali.
- Legendary news anchor Diane Sawyer was spotted having dinner at TAO Uptown.
- On Wednesday, Howie Mandel was seen eating breakfast at Modern Bread & Bagel on the Upper West Side.
- Pink was spotted working out at Sag Harbor Gym on Wednesday afternoon in a black tank and black leggings.
- Rihanna had a lovely dinner evening with her mom, brother & billionaire boyfriend, Hasaan Jameel, at the new restaurant, Mason, in Santa Monica.
- Comedian Claudia Oshry performed standup at Amazon Prime Student’s Off-to-College Showcase Event in New York City.
- Jane Fonda makes an appearance on Tuesday at MAGIC in Las Vegas.
- Lizzo hosted Urban Decay’s ‘Stay You, Stay Naked’ event to celebrate the launch of the brand’s new Stay Naked Collection. The unstoppable, body-positive, rapper-singer joined media and influencers at City Market Social House in Los Angeles.
- Nicky Hilton appeared at FN PLATFORM on Tuesday during WWD MAGIC in Las Vegas on behalf of her capsule collection “Nicky Hilton x French Sole New York” – She showed her Fall 2019 line and debuted her Spring 2020 looks which included classic ballet flats, moccasins and sling back kitten heel sandals in an array of colors. She also attended a Q&A at the FN PLATFORM Women’s Lounge.
- Howie Mandel was spotted again at what must be his new favorite food hideaway in Santa Monica over the weekend. On Friday evening, while out doing some light shopping and light eating with his wife and a friend, the TV host stopped by SocialEats food hall and made a deal on two ginger beers and an iced tea at Adelaide Coffeebar.
- Maria Menounos was visiting her family in New England and made a special stop at the TB12 sports therapy center in Foxboro, MA founded by Tom Brady and Alex Guerrero for a workout.
- Model and activist Winnie Harlow was spotted dining at TAO Los Angeles sporting a casual tee and jeans.
- More than 200 excited fans showed up for a group run in Central Park after The Bachelorette’s Tyler Cameron posted about it on his Instagram. Before the run, he officially announced that he will run the TCS New York City Marathon as well as the Chicago Marathon. He had special guest The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman join him because she is also running the NYC marathon. He is running to support ABC Food Tours.
- Georgia Fowler flaunts her new favorite chair – the chic Flag Halyard Chair from Rove Concepts.
- Adrian Grenier (pictured below) attended the Grey Goose x Surf Lodge Summer Concert in Brooklyn.