Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of August 9th
- Zedd (pictured above) at the launch of Columbia Sportswear’s SH/FT Collection in Brooklyn, New York.
- Rapper T-Pain was seen in high spirits celebrating his up-and-coming new single Girlfriend ft. G-Eazy at Avenue Los Angeles.
- This past weekend, lead singer of the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, joined two female friends at The Roof at Le Méridien Central Park. While in town for some recent concerts, Jagger had one Pilsner at the rooftop hotspot, relaxed a bit then headed out for the night.
- Brody Jenner took over the DJ booth at TAO Beach with Devin Lucien on Saturday. Later that night, Jenner and a group of guys dined at TAO for a dinner of dim sum and sushi.
- Last Sunday, Sailor Brinkley Cook and Jack Brinkley Cook led more than 750 Participants at the fourth annual Race of Hope to Defeat Depression, helping to raise more than $275,000 for advanced depression research.
- Angelina Jolie and kids, Shiloh, Vivian, and Sahara, were spotted at popular plant-based eatery, by CHLOE., in Silverlake over the weekend. They enjoyed smoothies as well as the new Bacon Cheezeburger (beet-lentil-walnut patty topped with Cheddar “cheese”, shiitake “bacon”, pickles, lettuce, onion, tomato), the brand new Carrot Dog (grilled and smoked carrot “hot dog” topped with sauerkraut and Sir Kensington’s Mustard), Original Air Baked Fries, a Pina Colada sorbet push pop, and two lemonades.
- MeekMill with Brooklyn Chop House owner Robert "Don Pooh" Cummins at his NYC restaurant on Saturday, feasting on Porterhouse steaks and Salt & Pepper Lobsters.
- DJ Logan’s Run and Bravo’s Tabasum Mir celebrating The Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry’s cover of Bella Magazine at Bella’s 7th Annual White Party at Southampton Social Club.
- Lana Del Ray celebrating the Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor, Ehsan Ali’s, 40thbirthday at The Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood.
- Rachel Zoe celebrated her 2019 summer collection with delicious Tanqueray & Tonic cocktails during a private seaside dinner in East Hampton.
- Flo Rida, Nelly and TLC enjoying dishes from Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs at their show at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, NY.
- Orange is the New Black actress Annie Golden was spotted performing with the cast of Broadway Bounty Hunter at 106.7 LITE FM’s Broadway in Bryant Park last Thursday. Other casts that performed at the weekly summer lunchtime event included Rock of Ages, The Cher Show and The Prom.
- Victor Ortiz was all smiles wearing Privé Revaux at the Mike Tyson Celebrity Charity Golf Tournament at Monarch Beach Golf Links in Dana Point, CA.
- This past week, Bianca Lawson (Actress on the hit show QueenSugar) and Danielle Savre (Star of ABC’s Station 19) traveled to Zambia with CARE, the leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty, to meet with the CARE Zambia team and help in their efforts to improve children’s education.
- Shaquille O’Neal (pictured below) celebrates ‘Shaq to School' with Amazon and Zappos for Good to donate 3,000 backpacks and school supplies to students in L.A.
Article continues below advertisement
- Jack Davis, from Good Neighbor Festivals and producer of OUTLOUD, along with his team have curated this year’s festival with headline performances by Kim Petras, Greyson Chance and Gia Woods.
- Recently retired tight end Rob Gronkowski“Gronk” was spotted with former New England Patriots teammate Stevan Ridley this past weekend at Legasea Seafood Brasserie at Moxy Times Square, where they were seen enjoying the tuna tartare, fried chicken and a burger.
- Common was spotted at Gurney’s Newport headlining the Newport Jazz Festival and rented out a private dining room at Scarpetta for dinner.
- On Sunday evening, Ariana Grande threw a surprise birthday party for her security guard at Siena Tavern in Chicago following her performance at Lollapalooza.
- Lana Del Rey was spotted sporting fashion-forward sandals from Jack Rogers while presenting Guillermo Del Toro with his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Northern Trust defending champion Bryson DeChambeau and Grey Goose take over the 19th Hole Lounge at the Liberty National Golf Club in New Jersey. Fans created a chant out of the pro player’s last name and said it every time he served a drink.
- Bella Thorne and eight friends hit up the newest Miami Design District hotspot, Ember, Chef Brad Kilgore’s wood-fired inspired bistro that’s all about playing with fire.
- Global superstar and Grammy-nominated artist Post Malone headlined the Bud Light Dive Bar Tour in New York City. Fans joined Post for an intimate show at The Cutting Room where he was backed by Sublime with Rome and surprised fans with a cover of Santeria.
- Connie Britton spotted at Bostwick’s Chowder House last Saturday. She ate lunch with guests and enjoyed a fish taco, lobster roll and more.
- Alex Guarnaschelli ate lunch at Bostwick’s Chowder House last Sunday. Her and her guests enjoyed a lobster taco, baked clams, clam strips appetizer, lobster roll and more.
- Daniel Kaluuya and Nicholas Hoult seen hanging with Alesso during his incredible performance at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas last Saturday.
- Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown teams up with HomeGoods to transform student lounge at his alma mater, Florida A&M University.
- Last Sunday night, Russian rappers Geegun and Artik were spotted partying and sipping Ron Barcelo cocktails at Mr. Jones during their stay in Miami.
- Last Sunday, Emmy Rossum, Rami Malek, Christian Slater and BD Wong were spotted at the Mr. Robot Wrap Party at Mr. Purple. The group hung at the bar outside and mingled by the pool.
- Jamie Foxx and Will.I. Am treating the crowds to a surprise DJ performance at Southampton Social Club in Southampton, NY two nights in a row.
- Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Camille Kostek seen at Southampton Social Club celebrating their magazine covers at the annual Bella Magazine White Party.
- RHOD’s LeeAnne Locken (pictured below) with Anthony Ramos, talent director of GLAAD at the GLAAD Summer White Party in Dallas.
- Jasmine Sanders stars in Vince Camuto’s newest fragrance pillar, Illuminare, and attended the launch event at The Standard Highline Room on Tuesday in New York.
- Reggaeton artist Nicky Jam celebrated the release of his new song and music video Atrevete by surprising fans at Miami’s Latin-inspired brewery Veza Sur Brewing Co for a special Jammy Burger pop-up.
- Joseph Fiennes seen wearing the Montblanc Star Legacy Automatic at Hulu's The Handmaid's Tale season 3 finale celebration in Los Angeles.
- Robert De Niro, Reese Witherspoon, Camilla Belle and Jason Kennedy all recently visited Ludo & Gilles pop-up restaurant at Montage Beverly Hills.
- Cole Sprouse (Riverdale, Five Feet Apart), Camila Cabello (singer, songwriter), and Stephan James catch up at the “Power of Young Hollywood” event on Tuesday night. The Overwatch League 2019 Playoffs kick-off on August 30 at the Blizzard Arena in Los Angeles.
- Claudia Schiffer was spotted wearing the Seb Jumpsuit from BA&SH while out and about in Beverly Hills.
- Marcus Scribner from Black-ish was in Los Angeles surprising families at a back-to-school meal/supplies drive for the launch of Frito-Lay Variety Packs Snackable Notes program.
- Pia Arrobio hosted an intimate dinner with friends at San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood to celebrate the launch of her female-focused podcast, Pia’s Pod, powered by Cash App.
- Jamie Foxx and Will.I. Am having dinner and dancing at 75 Main in Southampton NY. The pair, with a group of friends enjoyed octopus, guacamole and homemade chips, fresh mozzarella with local heirloom tomatoes, prosciutto and fresh fig salad along with 2 bottles Dom Perignon and vodka.
- Steve Mnuchin spotted at 75 Main in Southampton NY having dinner with his children.
- Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry spotted staying a Southampton, NY hotel Harpoon House.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger has been spotted carrying Mountain Valley Spring Water to and from the gym on multiple occasions.
- An intimate dinner kick-off the The Jet Set Summer with The Zoe Report at Surf Lodge on Tuesday evening. Rachel Zoe (pictured below) and guests experienced a delicious menu from Group Executive Chef Danila Bogdan of Bluebird London NYC and queensyard restaurants.
- TV personality Lauren Conrad is getting ready to welcome another little one in a few short months, and is teaming up with Amazon Baby Registry to put all her baby must-haves in one place.
- Tony the Tiger® and NBA star Ben Simmons team-up for “Mission Tiger” to help save middle school sports.
- Madison Iseman snags a decked-out fanny pack at the 3 Musketeers “Throw Shine” machine at Variety’s Power of Young Hollywood event at the h Club in Los Angeles.
- Bachelor Nation favorite, Tyler Cameron, was spotted this morning at Brooklyn’s Industry City tossing pizza dough for local kids. As the Co-Founder of his charity food tour company, ABC Food Tours, he and his partner Matt James met with local Sunset Park children to show them the ins and the outs of the food biz.
- The ROCK, recently seen rocking KREWE sunglasses to Guangzhou premiere of Hobbs & Shaw. The star sported the CBD style frames from the New Orleans-based eyewear brand, paired with a custom magenta suit by ISAIA.
- Real Housewives of Orange County, season 14 premiered this week and Kelly Dodd got candid about her experience with FaceTite by InMode, a minimally-invasive face contouring procedure performed by plastic surgeon, Dr. Brian Reagan, M.D of CosmetiCare (who is now her beau – post-procedure!) at the Mondrian LA on Wednesday.
- Pro fighter Ronda Rousey seen dining at Beverly Hills hotspot Crustatean - where stunning singer Jillian Davidson brought the house down at the restaurant’s weekly Wednesday Red Hour.
- DWTS Tony Dovolani seen chatting with RIDEevents.org charity founder Robyn Shreiber at the Empire Dance Championships in New York.
- Kate Walsh (pictured below) with her dogs, Rosie and Amico, showing off her A-Game at the launch of #MyDogsAGame sponsored by Apoquel® (oclacitinib tablet) on August 1. Visit MyDogsAGame.com for more information.