Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of January 18th
- Mega DJ Diplo (pictured above) enjoying a deep chat while jumping into self-driving Lyft in front of the Wynn at CES.
- Multi-platinum rapper G-Eazy pulled up to Playboy Club New York in a Sprinter with a small crew, including celebrity tattoo artist JonBoy, for dinner. They sat in one of the Club’s luxurious lounges and ordered plenty of food, drinks, and champagne to go around.
- Spotify hosted a Fans First event in Los Angeles with acclaimed producer, songwriter and performer Maggie Rogers inspired by and in celebration of her upcoming debut album, Heard It In A Past Life.
- Former Disney star Dylan Sprouse was seen dining at Chinese restaurant DaDong near Bryant Park in New York City with girlfriend and Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin on Wednesday.
- Director Rob Marshall and his partner were spotted last Thursday at New York City staple Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. Marshall decided to check the iconic restaurant out after a recommendation from George and Amal Clooney’s, who are longtime patrons of Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. In addition, former two-time New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton and his wife, criminal defense lawyer and television personality Rikki Klieman, were spotted chatting with Ronnie Rothstein, co-owner of Kleinfeld’s.
- London Chef Justin Saunders hosted a star-studded gathering for the Grand Opening of his New Restaurant, AllSpice, on West Hollywood’s Sunset Strip. VIP guests such as Shiva Negar, Jahid Reeves, Donny Carrington, Cierra Brooks and more enjoyed signature apps and sipped organic cocktails.
- Lucy Hale spent time in NYC this week to promote her charity campaign with Honey Nut Cheerios to help win $100k for the ASPCA. Join Team Lucy at BeeGoodRewards.com.
- Chris Pratt, Hilary Duff, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Beverley Mitchell and more attended Monster Jam at Angel Stadium last Saturday.
- Black Panther and Creed star Michael B. Jordan hosted a boys dinner for his friends at TAO Downtown in New York City. Jordan and his crew took over a private sky box overlooking the restaurant, dining on TAO’s greatest hits, as they toasted each other over glasses of wine. Jordan captured the reunion and dinner on his Instagram story.
- Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons from the HBO TV series Veep dined at LAVO inside The Palazzo Friday night. The actors and friends enjoyed seafood selections from the raw bar, tuna tartare, branzino and more.
- Former NFL pro Emmitt Smith and two friends, who feasted on dishes including the restaurant’s famed meatball, bone-in filet and lobster fettuccini at LAVO.
- Shiseido’s Global Color Artist, Patrick Ta uses Shiseido’s ControlledChaos Mascara on Olivia Munn (pictured below) for the Critics’ Choice Awards.
Article continues below advertisement
- Joanna Krupa celebrated the launch of Elphia Beauty at Las Vegas hotspot APEX Social Club at PALMS Casino Resort.
- Milo Ventimiglia, Damien Chazelle, Justin Hartley, Stephan James seen wearing Montblanc on the red carpet at the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- On Saturday, Taraji P. Henson celebrated Lord + Taylor Charity Days with NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) at Lord + Taylor in the Woodfield Mall. Customers heard Henson speak on mental health and got a chance to snap photos with the actress with a purchase of the exclusive #StigmaFree NAMI t-shirt.
- Actor Michael J. Fox was spotted with his wife Tracy Pollan on Saturday night dining at Long Island City’s hotspot Adda Indian Canteen.
- Last Saturday, Blue Man Group reunited United States Air Force Captain Aaron Summers with his six children, wife, and father. Captain Summers surprised his family on stage while they attended Blue Man Group’s show in Las Vegas. Following the performance, Captain Summers, his wife and family were treated to a private meet-and-greet with a Blue Man.
- Jenny Mollen takes to her Instagram of 371K+ followers to share her favorite new Spiral Diamond Pavé Mama Ring from Tali Gillette Fine Jewelry.
- On Monday, Rapper Rick Ross brought down the house with an intimate performance at Mynt Lounge after dining with owner Romain Zago at MynTu, his newly opened adjoining restaurant serving Japanese and French fusion.
- Seen at Beverly Hills hotspot Crustacean KUWTK Reality star and foodie ‘FoodGod’ Jonathan Cheban dining on caviar cigars, Hawaii Five-0 Actress Kristen Dalton dined on garlic noodles before kicking off her heels outside and putting on her comfy LAMO boots.
- TV host Shaka Smith and model Hari Tahov cleaning up Santa Monica beach for Project Save Our Surf.
- Vanderpump Rules star Tom Sandoval at the opening of Gastro Lounge LN2 Pizza Shoppe on Melrose Avenue in L.A. to sample their gourmet pizza and nitrogen ice cream.
- Pop-rock musician Ryan Cabrera enjoyed dinner with friends at STK Las Vegas Sunday night, drinking Hennessy mojitos and Spark Plugs before playing a fun dice game at the table. The group complimented the meal which included Caesar salad, Dover sole and a specialty dessert platter before heading out.
- CW’s The Flash star Danielle Panabaker enjoys a house party with friends this past Saturday while she sips on Calidad Beer, a new California-based beer company.
- The Breakfast Club’s Radio Personality Angela Yee and Atlantic Records’ President Mike Kyser rented out Bowlmor Lanes Time Square to celebrate Angela’s birthday. The return of the much-anticipated Bottles and Strikes event included beats by DJ Scratch and drinks courtesy of D’USSE Cognac. Attendees included Joe Budden, N.O.R.E., Rotimi, Taylor Rooks, Maino, and Ari Melber among others.
- NRF President Ellen Davis, Snoop Dogg and Levi Strauss & Co. CEO Chip Bergh (pictured below) at the 5thAnnual NRF Foundation Gala.
- Ben Barnes was spotted on the red carpet wearing a Ted Baker. Ben looked great wearing a three-piece Ted Baker suit to the premiere of The Punisher last night.
- Post Malone and Jamie Foxx both dined separately at The Cheesecake Factory at The Grove in Los Angeles on Monday. Post appeared to be on a date while Jamie dined with a large group.
- Actress and Singer Dove Cameron celebrated her birthday and the conclusion of her run in the successful presentation of Clueless, the Musical based on the highly celebrated film written and directed by Amy Heckerling, who was also on site for the event which was held at the exclusive spot The Water Tower at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn, NY on January 15.
- Incognito in a large black hat Anne Hathaway’s beauty was still recognized by an eagle-eyed diner as she dined on the superb sushi at Beverly Hills HotSpot Crustacean Restaurant.
- Pitbull attended the Grand Opening of iLov305 Latin Steakhouse and Nightlife.
- Spike Lee seen reminiscing about Brooklyn and the successful growth of diversity in films with Producer Anjanette Miller at the Chateau Marmont.
- WWE Diva and WAGS star Barbie Blank aka Kelly Kelly was spotted celebrating her birthday at Beauty & Essex Los Angeles. Barbie was dressed in a low-cut white laced dress with a white coat. The birthday girl, along with friends including Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Camille Kostek indulged in some of Beauty favorites Tuna Poke Wonton Tacos; Grilled Cheese, Smoked Bacon, & Tomato Soup Dumplings; and for dessert the Beauty Wonder Wheel. Following dinner, the group headed over to Avenue Los Angeles where Barbie Blank was surprised with a table presentation saying "Happy Birthday Barbie."
- Bryce Dallas Howard enjoying her vacation in New Zealand at The Kinloch Club.
- This past weekend Jessica Alba celebrated her husband Cash Warren's 40th birthday by throwing him a party complete with Ice Cream Sandwiches from LA’s Coolest Ice Cream brand Coolhaus.
- Joey Fatone (pictured below) throws a party for the Big Game and scores big with guests by serving Heluva Good! French Onion Dip with his favorite game-day fare. His party spread includes this year’s party must-have snacking centerpiece—Heluva Good!’s limited-edition FootBowl—which he pairs with chips, wings and veggies.
- bareMinerals Global Beauty Ambassador Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at the brand’s #GoodThatLasts event to celebrate the new BAREPRO Longwear Lipstick.
- Eva Longoria sports Old Navy High-Rise Compression Leggings and Sweater-Knit Pullover as she checks into her hotel in Los Angeles.
- Actor and producer Mark Consuelos kicks his day off with McCafé® at Home coffee at the Brew Happier Mobile in Chicago.
- Kylie Jenner shot multiple posts on Instagram dressed in a Marciano metallic dress.
- Kathy Bates, Rufus Wainwright, Sandra Lee and more attend WebMD's Health Hero Awards in NYC.
- Actor Mads Mikkelsen kicked off the launch of the 2019 Shackleton Whisky Speaker Series at the Arlo NoMad. Hosted by writer and adventure enthusiast Charles Thorp, Mads Mikkelsen promoted his two upcoming films, Polar (co-starring Vanessa Hudgens and coming to Netflix on Jan 25th) and Arctic (limited release on Feb 1st.).
- It was a star-studded night at CUT Beverly Hills where Black Panther’s Danai Gurira was spotting dining with friends on one side and Crazy Rich Asians, Michelle Yeoh, spotted dining on another. Both were celebrating their movies Critics Choice Win.
- Singer James Blunt was spotted dining with friends at TAO Los Angeles. The artist ordered TAO favorites including the Tuna Pringles and Miso Roasted Black Cod. Across the restaurant, singer Tinashe, who is set to star on FOX's Rent: Live, was seen dining with Grammy-nominated producer Boi-1da. The two enjoyed Tuna Pringles, Chinese Five Spice Short Ribs and Pecking Duck.
- Black Panther star Danai Gurira was spotted dining with a friend at Beauty & Essex Los Angeles. The pair enjoyed Beauty & Essex favorites including Yellowtail Sashimi, Crispy Thai Style Shrimp, Thai BBQ Roasted Mushrooms, and Grilled Salmon while sipping Mint Lemonades.
- Vanessa Hudgens named the new American Cancer Society Ambassador and will be taking a lucky winner to the SuperBowl. Enter here for the Crucial Catch.
- Debbie Gibson (pictured below), Lisa Vanderpump, Ross Matthews and more visited the Pedigree VIP (Very Important Pooch) Suite at the American Rescue Dog Show produced by Backstage Creations to select some items for her pooches including grooming tools by Conair, aromatherapy by Gerrard Larriett, and other goodies by Hasbro, Nylabone, Fetch4Pets, American Dog, Bissell, Dog Threads, Buckle-Down, Luvitt and Petmate packaged inside tote bags by Ceci Bowman Designs. Tune in for the show hosted by Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell February 17 and 18 on Hallmark Channel.