Home > News > Christina Milian
Celebrities Spotted Out and About—Week of July 26
- PHOTO Gretchen Rossi and Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett hosted World's Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO and LAVO.
- Devious Maids stars Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes celebrate their new hit season with an Amstel Light sponsored BBQ at the Oakley Beach Retreat in Malibu. Guests also noshed on popchips, Italian fare provided by Buca di Beppo and sipped on Ciroc cocktails and Stack Wines.
- Multi-tasking beauty, Lala Anthony flaunts her fabulous smile while picking up fresh flowers and Caress Tempting Whisper body wash in NYC.
- Anna Wintour dined on a hearty salad with chicken breast and avocado at Lamb’s Club in NY. Anna was dressed in a black and white striped skirt with cardigan and a green statement necklace.
- Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga takes front row at L*Space's Runway show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim 2014 in Miami.
- True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten with her husband Abri van Straten vacation at the Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas.
- Mad Men actor Vincent Kartheiser and girlfriend actress Alexis Bledel were spotted in Bluemercury Edina buying Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint and 154 Colognes.
- Brooke Burke Charvet, her husband David and their 2 daughters recently returned from volunteering on a medical mission in Mexico with Operation Smile.
- Jesse Metcalfe and his girlfriend Cara Santana spotted wearing PUMA strolling in a dog park in L.A.
- The Newsroom star, Olivia Munn was spotted, keeping it close, with her boyfriend Joel Kinnaman, while partying at Comic Con this past weekend. Since Olivia is such a good girlfriend, she made sure she had South Beach Smoke electronic cigarettes on hand for Joel.
- Style maven Olivia Palermo is the first to carry the Berry Brown Chelsea North South Tote from the debut New York City Collection, available fall 2013 at BerryBrownNY.com.
- Stephen Dorff cooled off from the NYC heat by eating fresh sorbet at Antica Pesa in Williamsburg on Saturday.
- Jaime Pressly hosted a shopping event sponsored by Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte at Intermix Beverly Hills to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
- Molly Sims snacking on food from Benjamin Steakhouse and The Sea Fire Grill in the VIP tent at the 2nd Annual St. Barth Hamptons Gala hosted by Social Life Magazine in Bridgehampton, New York.
- Newlywed Avril Lavigne picks up homeopathic remedies, supplements and beauty products from The Organic Pharmacy in Beverly Hills.
- Matthew Broderick (sans wife SJP) dined with friends on whole fish on the patio at Nick & Toni’s.
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin, Ali Wentworth and George Stephanopoulos helped Mariska Hargitay celebrate her cover of Hamptons magazine at a Russian Standard Vodka bash thrown at Sienna Restaurant and Ultra Lounge in East Hampton, NY.
- Donald Faison was rubbing his pregnant wife’s belly at the Playboy and Universal Pictures Kick-Ass 2 event at Comic-Con.
- Taryn Manning was guest DJing at the grand opening of furnishings company, Camerich LA.
- Chace Crawford noshed on delights provided by Chef Adolfo Veronese at Aventine Hollywood in L.A.
- A hunky Ryan Reynolds geared up to go for a ride on his Can-Am Spyder in Los Angeles.
- Christina Milian, singer, actress and social media correspondent for NBC's The View, partied with pals at Surrender Nightclub in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. The muy caliente Cuban American danced up a storm at The Strip's dominant Wednesday industry night fueled by Kettle One and Red Bull cocktails and moving to the eclectic sounds of DJ Dillon Francis.
- Vegas magazine’s summer issue cover star, Chrissy Teigen, toasting the night with Moët champagne at Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo in Vegas.
- Cate Blanchett, Peter Sarsgaard, Kaley Cuoco, Andrew Dice Clay, and Tom Green were among the celebrities at the Sony Pictures Classics L.A. premiere of Blue Jasmine presented by The One Group where Sabra snacks and hummus were served to guests.
- New mom Sarah Michelle Gellar was spotted freshening up in the ladies' room of the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills wearing a flowy, silk cream top, fresh blow out, and an amazing post-baby bod.
- Rosario Dawson dinned with her mother at Mercadito Avenue B in New York.
- The Client Lists’ Colin Egglesfield spotted buying a round of shots for his buddies at The Cosmo in L.A.
- Demi Moore took break from yoga to hit the town and see her oldest daughter Rumer Willis perform at her weekly residency at Jason Scoppa’s The Sayers Club in Hollywood.
- Nick Cannon Admits He Regrets Not Having Any Kids With Ex Christina Milian
- Christina Milian Shares She & Husband Matt Pokora 'Love To Do Adventurous Things,' Spills On Whether Baby No. 4 Is In The Cards
- Christina Milian Shares Throwback Photo From Year She Toured With Kanye West Amid Reports That The Rapper Bragged They Hooked Up
Article continues below advertisement