Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 12
- Ali Fedotowsky was spotted at the #MakeAPowerMove event on Thursday, May 28.
- Javier Bardem was spotted at the Full Moon Bazaar last Thursday night with a few friends during the 20th Anniversary of Planet Blue while keeping a low profile in the rooftop deck of Skybar.
- John Legend seen working out with a personal trainer at LA Fitness in Beverly Hills.
- On Saturday, Wall Miami and Belvedere Vodka hosted the ultimate bachelorette party for Nicky Hilton with sounds provided by her sister Paris Hilton. The party also had dinner at STK Miami.
- Kylie Jenner hung out with friend Stass at the opening of Hollywood hot spot Confession Lounge last Friday evening.
- Russell Westbrook debuted his Westbrook xo Barneys New York x Marcelo Burlon Insignia sports jersey from his latest collection with Barneys New York.
- Elizabeth McGovern, Hugh Bonnevill, and Laura Carmichael seen on the red carpet before fueling up on Sabra Dipping Co. snacks and Jackson's Honest Chips at an Afternoon with Downton Abbey at The Langham Hotels.
- Actresses Emily Ratajowski, Geneva Carr, and Laura Michelle Kelly sparkled in Forevermark Diamonds at the 69th Annual Tony Awards.
- Molly Sims was spotted wearing a Minnie Rose stripe sweater in Los Angeles this week and she also featured the item on her new style blog.
- On Saturday night, Susan Sarandon seen at Pounds & Ounces NYC Pub, cooling down with iced tea, and enjoying the Kobe cocktail dogs and some new menu items like the grilled avocado, and the roasted cauliflower.
- Eva Longoria spent her Saturday at Topgolf in San Antonio, TX with her family.
- Post Governors Ball, Drake held an incredibly VIP afterparty at celeb hotspot Up&Down nightclub to celebrate the last leg of his highly acclaimed Jungle Tour.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum were seen dining at the new LA hotspot Toca Madera on Friday evening.
- Nicole Richie was spotted at The Grove on Monday to film her VH1 show, Candidly Nicole. The host and designer donned a floral print dress with a pixie pink hairdo.
- At TAO Downtown Nightclub over the weekend, ANON Magazine hosted a cover party with Paris Hilton who also hopped into the DJ booth to spin a set for the crowd.
- Rumer Willis seen leaving rehearsal for her Dancing with the Stars tour wearing a Coca Cola tee (available at Kohl’s).
- Alison Sweeney packs her gym essentials — a water bottle and Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Rinse — so she can freshen up post-workout.
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello pose in front of Samsung’s SUHD TVs at the premiere of Jurassic World in Hollywood.
Article continues below advertisement
- Broadway star Vanessa Hudgens was spotted using the Buxom Eyeshadow Bar before taking the stage in New York City.
- On Monday evening Elizabeth Callendar, Wendi Murdoch and Ivanka Trump hosted a cocktail party at the home of Colin and Elizabeth Callendar for the launch of Twigtale, a digital service that helps create happier families through personalized and expert-scripted children’s books.
- DWTS's Karina Smirnoff joins former DWTS partner and UFC fighter Randy Couture for the fight against cancer at Tower Cancer Research Foundation's Ante Up! For A Cancer Free Generation with PokerStars at the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Busy Phillips picks up Snackeez Duo, 2 in 1 snack/drink disposable cup, for the Disney Pixar Inside Out Pre-party Premiere in Disney’s famous El Capitan Theatre.
- Kimberly and James Van Der Beek hosted a kid-friendly cooking class on Tuesday at Lassens at The Lakes at Thousand Oaks.
- Dancing With The Stars Mark Ballas and singer/songwriter girlfriend BC Jean were spotted at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, celebrating the property’s official grand opening.
- The Voice Australia host Darren McMullen was spotted having a few cocktails at Gowings Bar & Grill located in the hip designer hotel QT Sydney earlier this week.
- Joe Jonas, Kid Ink, Cheryl Burke, Jon Lovitz, Brando Eaton, Dominic Adams with music by DJ Balthazar Getty, Arkade, and Midnight Men attended Tuesday night’s Herradura Ultra Lanch at the Bootsy Bellow Pop-up in Beverly Hills.
- Jhené Aiko collaborates with PacSun and Neff Headwear to launch their Soul of Summer collection at the US Bank in Downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday evening.
- Nina Dobrev sharing a laugh with new boyfriend Austin Stowell while looking at cards at the Hallmark Shoebox relaunch and 29th birthday celebration at The Improv.
- Victor Cruz watching the NBA Finals and enjoying cocktails with a friend at Ainsworth Park on Tuesday night.
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen spotted sipping Tequila Avión Paloma's last night at the Can You Dig This premiere party in Los Angeles.
- Whitney Port attended Call It Spring "Turf & Surf" Summer Campaign Launch Event on Thursday at The London West Hollywood.