Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 14th
- New dad, Andy Cohen (pictured above), prepares for his first Father’s Day with all the necessities for baby Benjamin from his Amazon New Dad Essentials list.
- Tameka “Tiny” Harris stopped by Hot 97 to promote her new single “I Fu#kin Love U” and couldn’t resist taking a photo with blowup black and white photo of her husband T.I. The mom of 4 was also wearing a custom “Mrs. Harris” diamond nameplate.
- Ashley Biden and Jill Biden celebrated the grand reopening of the Hamilton Hotel Washington D.C. on Tuesday. The evening showcased stylish new uniforms, designed by Ashley for select hotel associates.
- Brett Young greets fans ahead of his private set at Whiskey Row on a Harley-Davidson LiveWire.
- As part of Unilever’s United We Stand campaign, Axe is partnering with Tommy Dorfman and the Anti-Violence Project to create a world where LGBTQIA+ people are safe, respected, and live free from violence.
- Natalie Morales joined the Alzheimer’s Association to #GoPurple for Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month to raise awareness around Alzheimer’s and support the fight to #ENDALZ. Visit alz.org/ABAM for more information.
- Wilbur Ross and his wife, Hilary Geary spotted at new Hamptons hotspot Blu Mar.
- RHONY Jill Zarin using the app Groomit to get keep her dog camera ready.
- Ramona Singer, Nicole Miller and Colin Cowie at Pamela Morgan’s sold out cabaret show at the Laurie Beechman Theater.
- Kelly Bensimon celebrated National Rose Day at The Maidstone in East Hampton rocking a rose-print romper with her pup in tow while enjoying Harmless Harvest Coconut Water.
- On Saturday, celebrity guests including Jamie Foxx, Tiffany Haddish, Jeremy Renner, Jamie Chung, Bryan Greenberg, Ashlee Simpson-Ross, Evan Ross, Michael B. Jordan, Taylor Lautner, Nicole Scherzinger, G-Eazy, Michael K. Williams, Odell Beckham Jr., and a ‘who’s who’ of Los Angeles’ entertainment, fashion and music communities congregated at the Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, CA to celebrate Rosé Day L.A. presented by Corkcicle.
- Jamie Lynn Sigler visited Amazon’s Treasure Truck & Baby Registry in Los Angeles on June 8th for a one-of-a-kind pop-up retail experience.
- Last Saturday, Lance Bass served as a guest judge for Stoli Vodka’s 6th Annual Key West Cocktail Classic Finale during the weekend’s Key West Pride. The finale featured regional winners from LGBTQ bars across the nation each competing to create an original Key West cocktail that embodies the island’s spirit and diverse culture.
- Nickelodeon actress María Gabriela de Faria, celebrity stylist Leesa Evans and Command Education’s Christopher Rim hosted a free education community booster event for high-school students at Compton United School District.
- Mark Wahlberg (pictured below) hosted a functional training session at F45 in West Hollywood, CA for AQUAHydrate’s new partnership with Wounded Warrior Project.
Article continues below advertisement
- Nate Berkus hosted the launch of Travelpro`s Crew VersaPack Collection.
- The North American launch of Swiss watch brand, Le Rhöne Watch, was celebrated this past weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina. The event was hosted by NBA great Alexis Ajinça and planned by his wife celebrity event planner Courtney Ajinça.
- Halle Berry celebrated LA Pride on behalf of “5B” by wearing a pin, which represents Johnson & Johnson’s longstanding efforts to #MakeHIVHistory.
- Kate Beckinsale and Fergie were seen celebrating Los Angeles Pride at sbe hotspot Doheny Room for Paul Presents LA Pride on Sunday. "The powerhouse allies were in the spirit of love," a source tells us. "Kate sipped on Casamigos Blanco and Fergie drank Sobieski Vodka while laughing and dancing with friends. They had a great time!"
- On Wednesday, June 5th, actress Busy Philipps celebrated Maya Brenner’s 20th Anniversary at Firehouse Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
- SNL Stars Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon must have had SNL withdrawal because the two comedians were both seen laughing and having a great time at the newly renovated White Horse Tavernover the weekend.
- Tony Award-winning actor Billy Porter leaves The Lowell, Manhattan’s #1-rated hotel by Travel + Leisure, on his way to The Tony Awards last Sunday. Porter was wearing a custom-made Celestino Couture Elizabethan-inspired red-and-pink tuxedo top, tulle skirt and matching cigarette pants.
- Frankie Delgado at Cleo New York at Mondrian Park and Catch in Meatpacking while hitting the MTV press tour for The Hills new season.
- Vanderpump Rules' Tom Sandoval, Ariana Maddox and Scheana Shay at Cleo Third Street for dinner on their patio.
- Chloe Bridges enjoying DAHlicious almond milk yogurt at The Maidstone hotel in East Hampton during their National Rose Day party.
- Kelly Bensimon picking up some Wild Spirit fragrances "Rosy Glow" at The Maidstone hotel.
- Director Jonathan Baker celebrating National Rose Day at The Maidstone in East Hampton.
- Rich Kids' stars EJ Johnson and Dorothy Wang at Doheny Room in West Hollywood.
- Jamie Chung enjoying the summer sun at Skybar at Mondrian Los Angeles during a photo shoot.
- Cynthia Rowley (pictured below) enjoyed a fresh-tasting Ketel One Botanical cocktail at FabFitFun inaugural "The Fabbys" event.
- New Zealand Tourism Ambassador to the US Bryce Dallas Howard, The Streicher Sisters and Helen Johannesen co-host the New Zealand Now You Know event at STRIIIKE in Beverly Hills on Monday evening.
- Model & Actress Olivia Culpo traveled to wine country for the first time this past Saturday, celebrating in style at Sterling Vineyards’ third annual RoséFest.
- Sylvana Durrett, Luisana Mendoza, Nicole Richie, Michelle Monaghan, Jamie Mizrahi and Kelly Sawyer celebrated the launch of Maisonette Essentials in Los Angeles, CA.
- The LA Rams stopped by for meat-ful bbq lunch at SLAB in West Hollywood to eat up all of Burt Bakman’s brisket & Tony LaPenna’s “Tony’s Ribs”. They bought out all the meat!
- Leona Lewis recently hosted her glam girl squad for a luxurious bachelorette party in Hawaii at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Her and the girls stayed at the Mauna Kea Residences and enjoyed a weekend of beach-y themed activities including stand up paddle boarding.
- Corinne Olympios going topless to support The Real Beauty Bible, the guide to everything plastic surgery by Richard J. Brown, MD.
- Former LPGA player and cancer survivor, Leigh Ann Mills was honored along with more than 1,500 cancer survivors at the 31st Celebrate Life event, hosted at five Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) Comprehensive Cancer Care and Research Centers across the country.
- Diane Kruger, Winnie Harlow, Charles Melton and Hugh Jackman attended Montblanc’s launch of a new campaign for the newly designed StarWalker writing instrument featuring former astronaut Leroy Chiao. The event was held at the Lone Star Museum in Houston, Texas.
- Bachelor alum, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, was recently spotted vacationing at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, with her husband Tye Strickland and three children. The family stayed in an expansive Swank Swim Up Suite, and were seen relaxing by the beach, getting “Slimed” at the Aqua Nick waterpark, and participating in the resort’s Character Breakfast alongside beloved Nickelodeon characters such as Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Lo Bosworth (pictured below) celebrated the launch of her podcast, I LOVE WELLNESS at the Embassy Row dinner.
- Rapper French Montana was spotted in Miami at Wall Tuesday night for their famed Favela Beach party. He arrived at 2am with some friends and ordered a round of shots first before ordering a bottle of tequila.
- On Monday, June 10, Drunk Elephant Founder, Tiffany Masterson, hosted the launch of the House of Drunk in New York, celebrating the brand’s first-ever pop-up space in the United States.
- Martial Arts action star Paul Mormando sparring with Ciro Dapagio (The Mob King) as HBO's Deuce star Garry Pastore watches on, as they film a scene at Mormando's Brooklyn martial Arts School for the new TV Show Silent Partners.
- On Wednesday night, American actor and film producer Samuel L. Jackson and a group of friends enjoyed dinner at Upland Miami.
- Two-time Super Bowl Champion & Philadelphia Eagles Safety/Team Captain Malcolm Jenkins was spotted this week attending Community College of Philadelphia’s Black and Gold Gala benefiting a scholarship that allows hundreds of students across the city access to a free college education.
- Legendary Joni Mitchell dined at celeb hotspot Crustacean in Beverley Hills during their epic VIP Red Hour which was hosted by actor John Campbell-Mac and publicist Christine Peake. Joni chatted with aspiring new star singer/songwriter Lola Rice who performed at the crowded restaurant, other guests included Motown legend Smokey Robinson and Netflix’s Stay Here host Peter Lorimer.
- Singer, Ashley Brinton celebrated her launch of #whatchaknowboutme at Lulu’s Bistro in Palm Springs.
- Vicci Martinez and Emily Tarver of Orange is the New Black attended the #NYLONPride 2019 “Queering the Culture” Panel at The Phluid Project.
- Newlywed Katherine (Schwarzenegger) Pratt wore Rebecca Minkoff Brooke Sunglasses while walking on the streets in LA, California.
- YouTube beauty guru James Charles, entrepreneur and reality star Lilly Ghalichi, TV personality Sibley Scoles and others celebrated the opening of Pout: a first-of-its-kind, boundary pushing beauty space created by Nicole “Lipsticknick” Faulkner.
- Debra Messing enjoying a custom gluten-free menu by caterer Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs at HAMPTONS cover party in New York.
- Last night, storied BMX bike brand, Redline and artist A$AP Ferg celebrated the official launch of their collaboration with an exclusive event at famed sneaker house, Stadium Goods.
- Bobby Berk (pictured below) celebrated the launch of his limited-edition label for Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio in NYC. Guests sipped the crisp, bold wine while hearing more about Bobby’s inspiration through an intimate Q&A with Phillip Picardi.