Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 26
- Rumer Willis, who is currently on the Dancing With The Stars tour, took a break at her hotel pool and enjoyed a Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk.
- Rose McGowan performed live for the first time at Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek’s Casa Reale fine jewelry launch at The Box in NYC where guests enjoyed Ilegal Mescal cocktails and a performance by Mary J. Blige.
- A newly blonde Jamie-Lynn Sigler was spotted leaving Truth + Beauty Spa in Roslyn, NY on Monday.
- Real Housewife Sonja Morgan seen scoping out a 3-bedroom waterfront townhome at Ponquogue Point in Hampton Bays.
- Model and former Real Housewife of New York, Kelly Bensimon, was seen at Pounds & Ounces NYC Pub, drinking margaritas with friends at the bar on Sunday evening.
- Actor Ryan Phillippe and girlfriend Paulina Slagter were spotted at new L.A. hotspot Bar Fifty Three located on the Sunset Strip.
- Chrissy Teigen was spotted indulging in a little retail therapy with her mother at The Grove in L.A. on Sunday.
- Joe Manganiello was spotted in Los Angeles sporting a timepiece from Tiffany's new CT60 collection.
- Actress Vanessa Hudgens celebrated her Social Life Magazine cover at the new Absolut's Elyx House on June 19 in New York City.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet seen having her hands full while picking up Organic VitaFrute Cocktails by VEEV at Ralphs in Malibu.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin, Jon Cryer and more pick up Snackeez Duo, Vita Coco and Pop Chips during a pre-reception of The Titans of the Ice Age 3D: The La Brea Story at the La Brea Tar Pits in L.A.
- Nearly the entire team from The Golden State Warriors celebrated their 2015 NBA Championship win at Marquee Nightclub inside The Cosmopolitan Friday night.
- The star of Bravo’s Married to Medicine, Quad Webb Lunceford, debuted her popular luxury puppy fashion brand, Picture Perfect Pup’s collaboration with CoCoCo Home at their flagship Atlanta location.
- Joel McHale reloads his virtual Dunkin’ Donuts card using Visa Checkout (an easier way to pay online) in NYC.
- Alyssa Milano seen showing friends pictures of her daughter Elizabella using the Dreft Amazing Baby app in New York City.
- Karrueche Tran stopped by Skybar L.A. for the Melting Pot on iHeartRadio and opened up about the Siberian Husky she shares with Chris Brown saying "the dog has been in boot camp for three months and still isn't ready to come home. It has eaten shoes, furniture - I should send him an invoice. I don't know if I'm going to keep it".
- Jennifer Hudson was spotted celebrating Father’s Day during dinner with fiancé David Otunga at David Burke’s Primehouse on Sunday.
- Nicky Hilton enjoying dinner with fiancé James Rothschild at Red Stixs Southampton.
- Ready to hit the town and celebrate, ladies man Jason Derulo arrived with an entourage of beautiful woman to EveryDay Life’s (EDL’s) hottest new restaurant, Toca Madera in West Hollywood.
- Dennis Quaid was all smiles at the Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation Celebrity Golf Tournamentat the Brookside Golf Club in Pasadena over the weekend. The foundation supports families of LAPD Officers that have been killed in the line of duty.
- Over Father’s Day weekend, Jaimie Alexander and Peter Facinelli vacationed at the Riviera Palm Springs with Peter’s two daughters. The family spent two nights in a luxurious Pool View Suite, dined at the resort’s signature restaurant Circa 59 for dinner and Father’s Day brunch and spent most of their time sun bathing at the Bikini Pool.
- Reality TV Personalities including Survivor’s Natalie Anderson and Expedition Impossible’s Ryan Allen Carrillo and Big Brother 15’s Gina-Marie Zimmerman “took over” The BattleFrog Obstacle Race Series that took place at Raceway Park - Englishtown, New Jersey on Saturday. Some of the biggest names in reality TV conquered one of the most grueling obstacle course races every designed. BattleFrog is an obstacle race series designed by Navy SEALs and sponsor many Veteran Charities.
Article continues below advertisement
- Bella Thorne helped kick off Crocs Funway Runway Launch Party in New York City to carry on its #FindYourFun campaign for 2015.
- Soccer and all around sex symbol Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted at the Favela Beach party at Wall last night in Miami.
- Actress and musician, Hayley Kiyoko hosted the exclusive premiere screening of POPULAR TV's DENIM HUNTERS, which she hosts, along with POPULAR founders Marvin Scott Jarrett and Jaclynn Jarrett at the chic Riviera 31 at Sofitel.
- LA Clippers Forward Glen ‘Big Baby’ Davis joined PATH Gramercy Family Center to support childhood literacy by reading to the kids at the center on Wednesday.
- Orange is the New Black's Kimiko Glenn spotted at Angelo David Salon's new Madison Avenue location.
- Bachelor alum, Whitney Bischoff, celebrated her birthday with her girlfriends on Wednesday night at DineAmic Group's newly opened, Prime & Provisions in Chicago.
- Alexandra Richards, Sophie Simmons and Panache Beverage’s Michael Romer enjoying a show by Bastille at Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour that featured Wodka cocktails.
- Kelly Osbourne seen watching Bastille perform at the Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour in New York City.
- Dan Bilzerian seen at his presidential campaign kick-off at Marquee New York.
- Ariana Grande posted a video of herself buying the newest fad bracelet, Trrtlz, on her SnapChat.
- Orange is the New Black star Dascha Polanco seen enjoying truffle pizza during happy hour at The Lure Group's Slate in NYC’s Flatiron District.
- On Tuesday, Orlando Bloom was spotting having dinner with two women at M Café on Melrose. They enjoyed the salmon filet and deli salads.
- George Clooney, Rande Gerber and friends seen protecting the entrance of the Casamigos Tequila Distillery in Jalisco Mexico on their recent motorcycle trip.
- Tom Brady, his kids and another family and their kids seen playing a few rounds of laser tag at Bowlmor Chelsea Piers on Wednesday night.
- Molly Simms seen getting summer ready using Matrix StyleLink Volume Builder.
- Cobie Smulders celebrated her new film UNEXPECTED at an after-party hosted by Sabra Dipping Co.