Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 7th
- Jamie Chung (pictured above) treats herself to some self-care with the Nair Leg Mask in Brighten & Smooth.
- Jo Koy celebrated his birthday at XS Nightclub following his sold-out performance of his “Break The Mold” Tour at Encore Theater.
- Chanel Iman stopped by MGallery’s Pop Up Masterpiece Suite to celebrate 21c Museum Hotels joining the MGallery Hotel Collection.
- Audrina Patridge keynoted Create & Cultivate's fourth Style Summit in collaboration with Simon Malls in Houston, Texas last Saturday.
- Rebecca Gayheart, Marsai Martin, Sara Rue, Jennifer Morrison and Maria Menounos attended the 18th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren at Doheny Room in West Hollywood for their Thursday night party celebrating Shani Darden’s skincare studio grand opening.
- EJ Johnson, Dorothy Wang, CW’s Adam Tsekhman and the EC Twins at the Tacos 1986 Tuesday night pop up at Doheny Room in West Hollywood.
- Ryan Cabrera at The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails whiskey bar and music lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Lauren Conrad visits Amazon’s Treasure Truck & Baby Registry in Seattle on May 31st for a one-of-a-kind pop-up retail experience.
- Leah Remini, RuPaul, Lisa Kudrow, Terri Bindi, Alfonso Ribeiro and Colton Underwood attended the first annual Critics’ Choice Real TV Awards and in commemorative fashion, Moet & Chandon was there to celebrate the nominees, award recipients and inaugural ceremony.
- Tiffani Thiessen, Ali Larter, Hayes MacArthur, Ruby Rose Turner, Tisha Campbell, and Mario Lopez attended KIDZ BOP last Saturday at The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
- While attending a birthday party for his record label’s CEO, Pierre “Pee” Thomas, Lil Yachty decided to order forgo the gourmet meal available and instead ordered a McDonalds Hot ‘N Spicy McChicken sandwich via Uber Eats.
- Over the weekend, Professional Basketball Player Nick Young (aka Swaggy P) celebrated his birthday with dinner at TAO Los Angeles followed by a celebration at Avenue Los Angeles.
- The Jonas Brothers treat American Airlines Mastercard cardholders to the Happiness Begins Album Listening Party at The Dream Hotel in New York City.
- Jordin Sparks seen wearing Privé Revaux sunglasses at KIIS FM's 2019 Wango Tango Gift Room in Carson, CA.
- Talk show host Wendy Williams was spotted at STK Rooftop Friday night for dinner with friends. Wendy ordered the Wagyu Flat Iron and sipped soda throughout the evening and was overheard chatting about her plans for Pride Month in NYC.
- Comedy superstars Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen shared a laugh over sushi at Katsuya L.A. Live. The Russian Doll and Los Espookys stars then dashed to The Novo for The Specials 40th Anniversary Party.
- Mario Lopez (pictured below) enjoyed the beautiful weather and a relaxing afternoon at the CîROC Summer House in West Hollywood. The actor was seen laughing and showing off his famous dimples while sipping a CÎROC Summer Watermelon Spritzer as he hung out with friends.
Article continues below advertisement
- Karamo Brown explores HomeGoods for hand-crafted accessories and wooden board games looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift at a great price.
- Animal Planet star and voted world’s sexiest vet Evan Antin co-hosted the Wildlife Research Center 4th Annual Safari Gala with Fox News anchor Christine DeVine and honored Animal Advocate Of The Year Alison Eastwood. Guests included Criminal Minds star Kirsten Vangsness, Hawaii 5-0 Kristen Dalton with a live performance by upcoming star Lola Rice. The event was sponsored by Ving Vodka, HINT, Sweets Party Treats and Karen’s Product.
- Bill Bellamy dropped by Dr. Jason Emer's new state-of-the art medical facility in West Hollywood to get the GAME OF THRONES-inspired facial on Wednesday.
- Cardi B and hubby Offset seen at Vandal and LAVO New York Nightclub as well as Ty Dolla $ign post Governors Ball performance at Marquee New York this past weekend.
- Last Friday night, after opening for the sold out Ariana Grande concert in Miami, Normani celebrated her 23rd birthday at E11EVEN Miami.
- Rapper DMX hung out at the bar at STK Los Angeles on Monday night with two friends. The group arrived at 10:30 p.m. and sipped on Hennessey throughout the night.
- Actress and pet advocate Jane Lynch chats with a veterinarian via Banfield Pet Hospital’s 24/7 telehealth service, Vet Chat, on Tuesday in New York.
- Robert Downey Jr. delivers opening remarks at Amazon reMARS in Las Vegas on Tuesday, June 4.
- The ladies of Vanderpump Rules rolled into Wall Miami for the first stop on the Bachelorette celebration for Brittany Cartwright. Stassi Shroader, Lala Kent, Katie Maloney-Schwartz, Kristen Doute, Ariana Madix and Shaena Shay all donned 80s style wedding dresses in honor of Brittany as hunky international playboy soccer players - Italy’s Mario Ballotelli and Turkey’s Emre Can looked on.
- The Seattle International Film Festival honored actress ReginaHall with the Seattle International Film Festival Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinema on Sunday, June 2nd. The acclaimed actor was joined by Jacqueline Coley from Rotten Tomatoes for on-stage interview at SIFF Cinema Egyptian. Following Ms. Hall’s tribute, she introduced Support the Girls, Andrew Bujalski’s film which won her the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress.
- With summer quickly upon us, Bridget Marquardt (pictured below) is getting summer ready with GLO Science Teeth Whitening and making sure she is GLOing from the inside out. Instead of visiting the professional offices, she's using the at-home kit created by world-renowned celebrity dentist and oral health expert, Jonathan B. Levine.
- On Tuesday, Chef George Mendes hosted an opening soirée for his hot new Chefs Club Counter pop-up AMAR in New York City with Ford supermodel Sanne Vloet.
- Paul McCartney and Jean Shafiroff attended The Jewish Board’s Spring Benefit at The Plaza in New York City on June 4, 2019.
- Dumbo star Colin Farrell was spotted at artisanal Indian restaurant Rahi in the West Village. The actor specifically asked for Chef Chintan Pandya's popular Chili Cheese Toast.
- Colton Underwood shows off his new furniture from Rove Concepts with girlfriend Cassie Randolph.
- Select Aperitivo, the award-winning Italian aperitif recognized as the essential ingredient of the Venetian Spritz, and designer and DJ Harley Viera-Newton, unveiled Select Dreams, a one-night only event that took place at The Hoxton's Summerly rooftop.
- Sutton Foster enjoyed LACTAID real milk & cookies at Sesame Street’s 50th Anniversary Road Trip in NYC.
- Ariana Grande dined at Fabio Viviani's Italian restaurant, Siena Tavern in Chicago last night, Wednesday, June 5 following her second sold-out performance at United Center Grande.
- Jana Kramer seen wearing TellTale’s Creator bra to host the new intimate apparel brand’s launch party at EB Florals in West Hollywood.
- Former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters having a girl’s night out at Haven Rooftop at The Sanctuary Hotel in NYC, smiling with General Manager Elda DeVilla.
- Actor Wallace Shawn seen dining at Kellari Taverna in NYC.
- Rapper Jim Jones rocked the runway at the Grungy Gentleman Summer 2020 fashion show at Slate in NYC.
- Melissa Joan Hart partnered with NERDS to reintroduce the beloved candy brand and celebrate being a “NERD” at the IT’SUGAR grand opening celebration in Las Vegas.
- Hannah Brown (pictured below) picks up Endure™ Beauty organic skincare backstage at iHeartRadio's Wango Tango Music Festival in Los Angeles.