Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of March 11
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Molly Sims and Soleil Moon Frye attended the launch of Popples Season 2 on Netflix premiering March 11.
- Tori Spelling and Ryan Allen Carrillo spotted filming an episode of David Tutera's CELEBrations in Los Angeles. The new season kicks off March 11 at 9PM.
- Jessie James Decker displayed her love for VELVEETA Shells & Cheese with the life-sized Liquid Gold Fountain during her tour stop in Chicago, IL last Friday.
- Retired NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon pulled in to STK in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Thursday and fueled up for NASCAR weekend with a ribeye steak, shellfish platter and a glass of Shafer Vineyard's One Point Five Cabernet recommended by sommelier Jason Shullo with doughnuts and cookies for dessert.
- The Hills Alum and mommy-to-be Audrina Patridge who is #PregnantandFabulous stepped out with celebrity stylist and LAPALME Magazine's Creative Director Derek Warburton to shoot the Spring cover of the magazine, atop Downtown LA looking over Hollywood at The Emerson LA.
- R&B singer and hip-hop artist Trey Songz returned to Stage 48 to host a Saturday night party at the NYC megaclub.
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson was spotted staying at the celebrity hotspot hotel, Marina Del Rey Hotel in West L.A. earlier this week.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. seen dining with 8 guests at Seaspice Miami on Sunday.
- Jaime King and Jack Falahee attended The Renovation Announcement of Beverly Center, An Icon Re-Imagined.
- Today Show host Hoda Kotb reading a copy of Successful Philanthropy written by philanthropist Jean Shafiroff, which went on sale this week, on a flight to Palm Beach.
- Jenny McCarthy picks up Gotham Steel, the newest ceramic titanium cookware at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach was spotted enjoying a King Kong Sundae at Sugar Factory American Brasserie in NYC.
- Michael Strahan watch UFC 196 fights at Bounce Sporting Club in NYC.
- Leslie Mann gets a hand with her glow with Jergens Natural Glow on set.
- Rebel Wilson, Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons and more attended Sony Pictures Classics’ L.A. Premiere of The Bronze. Guests enjoyed SVEDKA Vodka and STK LA.
- Chace Crawford spotted out in the Stainless Steel and Mesh Band Huawei Watch in Los Angeles. To get this new smartwatch and more styles check out GetHuawei.com.
- Michael J. Fox was spotted in the lobby at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA late last week.
- Terrence J., Lauren London, Casper Smart and Robert C. Riley toasted with specialty Zacapa cocktails to a successful evening after their premiere for The Perfect Match on Monday at Arc Light Hollywood.
- Republican front runner Donald Trump's ex-wife and Presidential supporter Ivana Trump enjoys brunch at Haute Living Magazine Food and Wine Issue launch in Miami FL on Sunday.
- Jordan Sparks was spotted purchasing a mattress from Sit ’n Sleep’s Studio City store.
- EXTRA’s Terri Seymour, a Jenesse Center Ambassador, participated in Tuesday’s Sit ‘n Sleep event for the launch of its original children’s book, While Ana Sleep. Terry read to families of both PADRES Contral El Cancer and Jenesse Center charities and signing books.
- Celebrity Trainer Jillian Michaels proposed to her longtime girlfriend at Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas West Lake Village.
- Heather Dubrow of The Real Housewives of Orange County and husband, plastic surgeon Terry Dubrow of E!'s Botchedseries, partied at Surrender Nightclub in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys, Margo Martindale, Noah Emmerich and the rest of FX’s The Americans cast attended the premiere at NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts followed by an after party at Cipriani 25 Broadway.
- Mark Duplass received the Pioneer Award received at the Sun Valley Film Festival.
- Bruce Dern, Jack Fahalee, Melissa Leo, Carter Oosterhouse and Amy Smart attended the Lifetime Vision Award dinner honoring Oliver Stone at the Sun Valley Film Festival.
- Bruce Willis watching his stunt double get thrown out of the window of South Street Seaport's staple restaurant Ambrose Beer and Lobster during a commercial shoot in NYC.
- Heather McDonald, Perrey Reeves, Ja Rule, Cody Simpson, Natasha Bedingfield and Sia all came out to this year’s 12th Annual Desert Smash which exclusively benefited St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Victoria’s Secret models Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Jasmine Tookes, Romee Strijd and Vita Sidorkina were spotted at Marquee Wednesday night entering the Victoria’s Secret Swim Special Viewing Party.
- Actress Veronica Dunne celebrated her 21st birthday this past weekend at Esterel restaurant at the Sofitel in Los Angeles. Joined by boyfriend Max Ehrich, friends and family, Veronica blew out candles on a Cold Stone Creamery cake on Saturday night.
- Children International charity honored Discovery Channel's star of Manhunt and Lone Target Joel Lambert last Saturday evening in Malibu. The event was sponsored by Xtreme Concepts, Three Olives vodka and Honest Tea.
- Rovier Carrington, creator of #TheCarringtonDiaries and E! Host Ben Lyons seen filming for CW6 San Diego Living Live.
- Clinical skincare brand Urban Skin Rx sponsored the Pre-Oscar gifting suite in L.A., and simultaneously hosted a style and makeup Sip and Shop at BCBG with celebrity stylist Emily B. and Co-Founders, Rachel Roff and Charity Washington in NC.
- Selena Gomez posted a Snapchat while munching away on a McDonald’s burger with a girlfriend, who proudly showed off her Happy Meal, which Gomez mentions she had just last week.
- DJ Questlove spinning at the first Lunch Break event in NYC, hosted by Perrier® and Flavorpill, at Marquee. The event series returns to NYC at Marquee featuring DJ Questlove on Wednesday, March 16 from 1 – 2 p.m.
- Breakfast on the run! Joe Manganiello snags the new McDonald's parfaits, which recently switched to using Chobani Greek Yogurt in southern California.
Article continues below advertisement