Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of March 18
- ABC’ s The Bachelor star Ben Higgins visited Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica before heading to Rio Chico by Sandals Resorts to propose to Lauren Bushnell.
- Kylie Jenner hosted Sugar Factory Orlando Grand Opening last Friday.
- Actor Josh Duhamel catches up with Sir Richard Branson onboard Virgin America’s exclusive First Class cabin on the inaugural flight from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Denver International Airport Flight (DEN) a new route for the airline that connects two of the nation’s leading innovation economies, on Tuesday.
- After just returning from Paris for a friend’s birthday, Riley Keough joined her friends at STK LA on Saturday night where the group dinned on steak, chicken, truffle fries and prosecco. The jetlagged actress got silly with her friends, laughing and having fun catching up over a two hour dinner.
- Musician Scott Stapp & wife VH1 Reality Star Jaclyn Stapp had a family night out with their youngest kids Daniel & Milan at the Kids Choice Awards on Saturday at the Forum in Inglewood, CA.
- Tequila Don Julio and Tumblr hosted an after party at Safehouse, a space to get away from the crazy crowds of SXSW. The event was taken to the next level when Questlove crashed the party and took over the DJ booth.
- Geoff Stults, Josh Henderson, Mehcad Brooks and more attended Rock & Reilly’s 5th Annual St. Paddy’s Day Block Party on Saturday. Sponsors such as Redbull, Kettle One Vodka, Sack Sandwiches, Cousins Maine Lobster, Tinder and Dough Pizzeria & Bar made this Block Party a one stop shop for all of your St Patrick’s Day celebration needs.
- Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola celebrated her 29th birthday at NYC’s premiere upscale sports bar, Bounce Sporting Club on Saturday. She was joined by her former cast members who sipped champagne and cocktails, while dancing and singing to hit songs.
- While in town for a performance at Bliss Nightclub promoting his latest album, R&B and Rap sensation Ja Rule was seen dining at STK DC.
- Celebrity chef Amaris Jones celebrated her birthday with friends including hip-hop producer and rapper Timbaland, NBA stars Juwan Howard and Mark Strickland, and NBA wives Jeanine Howard, Michelle Mashburn and Faith Haslem at The Forge in Miami on Sunday evening.
- Ryan Serhant, star of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing, seen enjoying margaritas with friends at Dos Caminos in New York City.
- Donny Deutsch and guests attended the Haute Time Donny Deutsch Cover Issue Launch in New York City.
- Jordana Brewster soared to The Grove in Los Angeles to celebrate the partnership of Babiators and Alliance of Moms. Other passengers at the Playdate included Ian Ziering & Erin Kristine Ludwig and Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart.
- Ashley Greene picked up Gel-a-Peel, a new kit for designing and creating jewelry, at Target.
Article continues below advertisement
- At TAO Las Vegas having dinner Sunday night was Manzo’d with Children stars Albie Manzo, Chris Manzo and Greg Bennett. They delighted in the chilean sea bass, Buddha chicken, sausage fried rice, five spice short rib and lobster wontons while sipping on cocktails.
- X Factor’s Cher Lloyd was spotted at The Abbey in West Hollywood last Saturday night; the 22-year old British singer was dancing the night away and appeared to have an amazing time with friends.
- Before jumping on a red-eye flight to Florida for the Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Golf Tournament, Ashley Greene had a girl’s night at STK LA last Thursday.
- Khloe Kardashian was seen sporting Missguided’s Checked Shirt Dress with Star Detail in Red while flying out of Los Angeles International Airport with best friend, Malika Haqq.
- American hip-hop recording artist Young Jeezy was spotted at HYDE Beach located at SLS South Beach with a few friends last Saturday evening.
- Katie Holmes picks up some kid-friendly essentials, including hello natural watermelon toothpaste, during a shopping trip in L.A.
- Zoë Kravitz seen wearing Teva Flatform Universal Sandals while out shopping in Santa Monica.
- Brooklyn Decker takes Action Against Climate Change at COOL EFFECT’s #LetsSave Mobile Event during SXSW.
- Basketball star Stephen Curry teams up with Drink Up and Brita to encourage kids to drink more water in Oakland, Calif. on Tuesday, March 8, 2016.
- Soleil Moon Frye kicks-off the Easter season and launch the Lindt GOLD BUNNY Celebrity Auction benefitting AutismSpeaks.
- The Walking Dead star Chad Coleman enjoying a lobster sandwich while lunching at Blue Water Grill in New York City.
- Shailene Woodley stunned at the premiere of The Divergent Series: Allegiant with effortless waves styled by Keith Carpenter using Matrix Total Results.
- Keegen-Michael Key and Aisha Tyler hug it out over a Courage + Stone cocktail at the Delta Air Lines SXSW Shuttle pre-flight brunch at Rock & Brews.
- Pregnant Anne Hathaway seen leaving the gym in L.A. wearing Chillbywill sheer paneled leggings.
- Dina Lohan stopped by The OUT Hotel on Monday where she hit up KTCHN for a bite to eat.
- Real Housewives of New York City stars Dorinda and Jules came to 42West at The OUT Hotel on Thursday afternoon to check it out for a space to host their Real Housewives of New York City premiere party. Season 8 will premiere on April 6th.
- Adrian Grenier and Hannibal Buress were spotted rocking out to Brooklyn-based rock band, The Skins, at the Social Good Celebration at the #DellLounge in Austin, TX on Tuesday.
- DJ Brandi Cyrus checked out the new Dell XPS 13 gold edition laptop and the latest Box of Style by The Zoe Report while hosting a Fashion & Tech Brunch at the #DellLounge in Austin, TX last Sunday.
- Mob Wives star Drita D’Avanzo had a sit down with Tabasum Mir's GlamMir podcast on CBS Radio Play.it to talk about her devastation from the passing of Big Ang, what happened off camera with the other Mob Wives and how none of her side was ever shown on camera.
- Ja Rule performing at the Sports Illustrated pre-party for March Madness at Slate in NYC.
- NYC’s top chefs and restaurants served their best dishes at the 14th Annual Bronx Academy of Letters Food for Thought tasting benefit hosted by Anthony Bourdain and Ali Wentworth in NYC, the proceeds all of which directly benefit The Bronx Academy of Letters, changing the lives of their students every year.
- America Ferrera launching VoterPal, a voter registration app, during a featured panel with Voto Latino President and CEO Maria Teresa Kumar at SXSW Interactive.
- Chef Marcus Samuelsson and Good Day New York’s Rosanna Scotto joining Anthony Bourdain as he hosted the 14th Annual Bronx Academy of Letters Food for Thought Tasting Benefit in NYC, with all proceeds directly benefiting the students at the Bronx Academy of Letters.
- Clive Owen keeps classic elegance with his new Jaeger-LeCoultre partnership featured in the cover interview for this month's latest Haute Time issue.
- Maria Menounos signed copies of her new book, The EveryGirl's Guide to Cooking for her pals,Brandi Glanville, Natasha Bedingfield and Leeza Gibbons, as they enjoyed Maria's home-cooked recipes and sipped KIM CRAWFORD Wine.
- Matt and Josh Altman attending the Haute Residence Los Angeles Luxury Real Estate Summit 2016 at The London West Hollywood.
- Martin Garrix spotted in the Crave/7up lounge and was in great spirits, enjoying Miami as he couldn't have been more relaxed and friendly with the guests and crowds.
- Last night, M·A·C Cosmetics kicked off Austin’s SXSW music festival celebrating the launch of the first of four Future Forward collaborators Tinashe.
- Joe Jonas and his band DNCE got ready for their SXSW debut with the help of the on-demand beauty app beGlammed, who did their hair and makeup for the performance.
- Disney darling, Olivia Holt, packed the car up on Friday for a girls getaway with weekend at the Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs.