Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of March 27
- Cody Simpson and model girlfriend Gigi Hadid attended the GQ Jam in the Van House sponsored by Priv in Austin, Texas. They hung out with other musicians and were spotted checking out the new HISY Camera Remote in the lounge.
- Jonathan Bennett and Lindsay Arnold attend the 4th Annual Lights Camera Cure Hollywood Dance Marathon to show off their dance moves at Avalon in Hollywood, Ca.
- Lauren Conrad dined with a friend for lunch at Bar Toma in Chicago.
- Bravo’s Real Housewife of New York star Luann de Lesseps visited Bagatelle Miami on Friday night with her daughter Victoria in tow.
- Hilary Duff was spotted out and about in L.A. with her Zero Gravity phone case.
- Aviva Dresher and her family have been dining and staying at Cabo San Lucas’ premier, luxury resort, The Resort at Pedregal.
- Benji Madden stopped by the grand opening of Frank's Chop Shop on Melrose Saturday to get a cut and shave during the event while meeting owners Ayler Young and Michael Malbon.
- Cody Simpson also attended the NYLON x The dFm With Original Penguin Present Terrace at the W Austin Event on March 19 in Austin, Texas.
- Tori Spelling celebrated her son Liam's 8th birthday with gifts of his favorite Skechers Game Kicks to all his pals.
- Mark Wahlberg posed for photos with AQUAhydrate and Koch Racing at the Drive4Clots.com 300 race in Fontana, CA.
- Nicole Richie strikes a playful pose with Australian stars of The Style Network’s hit show, Fashion Bloggers, Kate Waterhouse, Zanita Whittington and Nadia Fairfax at QT Sydney’s trendy Gowings Bar & Grill.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet spotted showing off her new Alisa Michelle jewelry to family and friends at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Dita Von Teese performs at W San Francisco for Rock the Empire Tour to celebrate the opening of W Beijing-Chang’an.
- Floyd Mayweather signs the Official Contract for his upcoming historic fight vs. Manny Pacquiao with his Cross Peerless 125 18 karat gold pen.
Article continues below advertisement
- Plain White T’s stopped by and played an acoustic set at GQ’s Jam In The Van sponsored by STILLHOUSE Moonshine during SXSW on Wednesday, in Austin, TX.
- Mandy Moore loves her fruits and veggies! She was spotted picking up Tropicana Farmstand Tropical Green at a grocery store in Los Angeles.
- Roseanne Barr, Harry Hamlin and wife, Lisa Rinna, Beau Garrett, Colin Hanks, among many others attended the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival Kick-Off Cocktail Reception on Monday at The Standard.
- Princess Eugenie of York celebrated her 25th birthday with her mother,Sarah, Duchess of York, sister Princess Beatrice of York and close friends at midtown hotspot Butter on Monday night.
- David Hasselhoff shows New Yorkers how easy it is to clean with Clorox's new products and Homejoy cleaning service on Wednesday in New York City.
- Katie Homes was spotted wearing n: PHILANTHROPY Tori sweater and Gisele denim while enjoying the sunset down the boardwalk in Santa Monica.
- Jamie Chung seen porting the tropical print trend in Kmart’s Attention Split-Back Tank Top on a recent outing.
- Snoop Dogg and Hulk Hogan kicked off Wrestlemania 31 week where Snoop flexed his muscles with the WWE Superstar and jumped in the ring for some fun at WWE Monday Night Raw at the Staples Center.
- Kylie Jenner just spent $2.7 million on her very first home, located in "The Oaks" in Calabasas. The 4,851-square-foot home features a Sunrun solar array, library, and a backyard with a pool, spa, barbeque center and covered patio.
- Alyson Denisof-Hannigan seen shopping at the Sugarfina Beverly Hills boutique over the weekend.
- EDM’s super dj twin duo, Nervo visited Siena Tavern Miami & Wall Lounge on Tuesday night.
- Just a few days from the season premiere, Real Housewives of New York, LuAnne de Lesseps was spotted at Top Chef alum's restaurant, Fabio Viviani's Siena Tavern in Chicago, and was seen with another girlfriend splitting a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Rose.
- Disney cutie Peyton List came in to enjoy out a night out on the town with friends at STK Downtown in NYC.
- Industry icons, Dick Van Dyke and Brian McKnight, attended Take 6 & The Manhattan Transfer’s sold out series, The Summit, this week in Los Angeles.
- Scott Disick was spotted out at The Commons at Calabasas on Wednesday afternoon. The reality star was seen dining at Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa with a friend.
- George and Amal Clooney joined his mom, Nina Bruce Warren, and friends for an intimate dinner at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant in New York City.
- Joe Jonas, Jaime King, Sarah Hyland and more attend Just Jared’s Throwback Thursday Party Presented by Monster High at the Moonlight Rollerway in Los Angeles Thursday night.
- Flo Rida, Gloria Estefan, Andrea Bocelli, Barry Gibb and Wyclef Jean headlined the Hard Rock Rising Miami Beach global music festival – Hard Rock’s first-ever North American festival activation celebrating Miami Beach’s 100th anniversary.
- Emmy winning host Jane Lynch and NBC’s Hollywood Game Night celebrated their season finale wrap with a sweet treat! Cast and crew enjoyed treats from Cold Stone Creamery including coffee ice cream cupcakes, Pink Champagne sorbet and a tiramisu flavored cake. Season 3 celebrity competitors will include Joe Jonas, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, John Legend & Chrissy Teigen, Zachary Levi and more, premiering on Tuesday, July 7 at 10pm on NBC.
- Jenny McCarthy models the Sunrise Day Camp Butterfly Necklace by London Jewelers supporting children with cancer in New York City.