Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of March 30
- Ali Fedotowsky and her daughter Molly are ready for spring with three Easter-inspired cakes using SweeTARTS Sour Bunny Gummies.
- Actress and artist Lucy Liu helps LIFEWTR #BringArtBackToSchools during a visit to a New York City public school.
- Allergy sufferer Jordana Brewster joins Zyrtec and Create & Cultivate at a panel to talk Allergy Face.
- NY Yankees player Aaron Judge behind the scenes of his new Pepsi TV commercial shoot.
- On the runway and in real life, Petra Nemcova never ceases to stun. Strutting her stuff in LA, the fashion icon turned loungewear into ready-to-wear in her Naked Princess Natalia Gown.
- Storm Reid was photographed wearing ITEM m6 today to the 2018 Kid's Choice Awards! The A Wrinkle in Time actress wore the Shape String Body Suit in Nude underneath her rainbow suit ensemble ($58).
- Justin Bieber offered a homeless man and woman a bag of Barnana banana snacks and a bottle of water to hydrate after he left a workout at Soul Cycle in Los Angeles on Wednesday. He sat and talked with the couple, even laid down for a few minutes seeming genuinely interested in the conversation.
- Former Pretty Little Liar star, Lucy Hale was spotted at celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s new Los Angeles culinary hotspot, Cal Mare. Alongside her Life Sentence co-star, Jayson Blair and girlfriend Claudia Lee, the group was seen laughing throughout their dinner and indulging on a variety of different dishes. Before making a swift exit, Hale took to her Instagram raving about a decadent oyster platter loaded with caviar, compliments of famed chef Adam Sobel.
- Sir Elton John enjoyed a pre-birthday dinner with husband David Furnish at Antica Pesa in Rome, sister to the one in Brooklyn, where they noshed on carbonara pasta and tuna tartare on last Saturday.
- Paris Hilton took selfies and posed with art at the lobby of ME Miami hotel, where she stayed while performing DJ duties during the annual Winter Music Conference on Sunday.
- Real Housewives of NJ star Melissa Gorga celebrated her 39th birthday at Bagatelle in NYC with her husband Joe and 10 of her closest pals on Sunday.
- Kate Bosworth (pictured below) attended Terra Grand Opening at Eataly Los Angeles at Eataly LA on March 28, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA.
Article continues below advertisement
- Producer, recording artist and radio personality, DJ Khaled, hosted a dinner at JADE Sixty Asian Steakhouse in the restaurant’s private dining room, the HQ Gallery. Following DJ Khaled and Demi Lovato’s sold-out performance at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Khaled and his crew came to Manhattan’s Upper East Side for a feast of JADE Chicken Sticks, Spicy Kung Pao Chicken, Crispy Spicy Sweet & Sour Eggplant and Drunken Bronzino. Surrounded by his biggest supporter - his wife Nicole Tuck - and a group of his closest friends, the gang hung out in the private dining room until close.
- On Friday night, pop singer Neyo had a ball while bowling with his manager and entourage at the NYC celeb favorite hangout, Bowlmor Chelsea Piers. Fellow bowlers say that the group had a great time bowling and meeting some lucky fans. Neyo, rocked his iconic black fedora and sported checkered sneakers while enjoying Bowlmor’s classic fries and sipping on a Tito’s Handmade Vodka with Lemonade.
- Beauty queen and American actress Olivia Culpo was spotted at popular burger spot Holsteins Shakes and Buns in Las Vegas over the weekend. The brunette beauty, who recently split from Danny Amendola, was accompanied by a girlfriend, enjoyed a signature Bam-Boozled shake and appeared to be enjoying her life as a single lady.
- American businesswoman, socialite, model and fashion designer, Nicky Hilton Rothschild, was seen in Los Angeles debuting her latest collection, Nicky Hilton x Tolani and hair styled by Matrix.
- Ansel Elgort was seen shooting hoops at Life Time at Sky in NYC with Chris Brickley, trainer to Carmelo Anthony and other NBA Stars.
- The newest addition to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and daughter of John Mellencamp, Teddi Mellencamp was seen in L.A. debuting hair by Matrix and a bag by Hammitt.
- KING TUT: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh, a new exhibition showcasing the largest assembly of artifacts and gold from Tutankhamun’s tomb ever on public display outside of Egypt premiered on Saturday at the California Science Center in Los Angeles. Attendees at a party that evening celebrating the world premiere included Dan Stevens, Virginia Madsen, Dania Ramirez, Courtney Henggeler and Matty Cardarople.
- Closing out Miami Music Week at Seaspice and Wall Miami, Instagram sensation turned DJ Gianluca Vacchi took Seaspice’s lively brunch party from day to night with an Ibiza-inspired, champagne fueled bacchanal. Gianluca Vacchi also returned to WALL Miami earlier in the week to headline with an eclectic group of friends, including Colombian singer Sebastian Yatra.
- Dorinda Medley (RHONY), Melissa Gorga (RHONJ), Dolores Catania (RHONJ), Teresa Giudice (RHONJ), Danielle Staub (RHONJ) and more attended the launch of the FabFitFun Spring 2018 Box, and the launch of FabFitFun’s first original series for FabFitFunTV, Cooking with the Housewives, at La Sirena New York.
- On Sunday, Glee BFFs Lea Michele and Beeca Tobin (pictured below) got their sweat on for a good cause at Cycle House in West Hollywood, raising money for Children's Hospital Los Angeles as part of Make March Matter. Riders were treated to low calorie snacks by Pasta Chips following the intense ride with instructor Erin Cunningham.
- Disney's A Wrinkle in Time actress and star on the rise, Storm Reid, had a busy weekend as she greeted fans this past Saturday at the ALEX AND ANI store at the Westfield Santa Anita. The star attended a special meet and greet in celebration of the newly-launched ALEX AND ANI x Disney’s A Wrinkle in Time collection (available online and in stores now).
- Amidst a bitter divorce battle, Real Housewives of Orange County star Shannon Beador had a sweet moment at Mastro’s Ocean Club in Newport Beach as she celebrated her 54th birthday over buttercake with friends. The mother of 3 was all smiles with two pals as she posted photos of her birthday cakes on Instagram.
- Joanna Gaines, on the latest episode of Fixer Upper, seen wearing Dear Heart Design's Valley Necklace, a favorite she wears regularly.
- Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero attended Best F(r)iends movie premiered Volume One on Wednesday, at the historic EGYPTIAN THEATRE in Hollywood. Following the premiere, guests celebrated with an after party at Beauty and Essex in Hollywood featuring specialty cocktails by Hiro Sake and Viva XXXII Tequila.
- Food Network's, Alton Brown seen enjoying Kale Pakora Chaat for brunch at the all-day Indian restaurant Pondicheri in New York City.
- Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend stopped by their favorite NYC grocer, DEAN & DELUCA Monday evening in Soho for some weekday essentials before Legend’s upcoming live performance in Jesus Christ Superstar which airs this Sunday on NBC. The couple grabbed fresh fruits and veggies from the produce section and Califa milk.
- Mommy-to-be, Eva Longoria was spotted feeding her baby bump at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar Miami. While satisfying all of her southern home cookin’ cravings, the actress took to her Instagram to rave about the famous Fried Chicken ‘n’ Watermelon ‘n’ Waffles and Skillet Cornbread. Posing with long-time friend, model and TV host Lili Estefan, Longoria snapped videos gloating over Executive Chef Elliot Gonzalez noting him as her favorite chef in Miami.
- Scheana Shay sashayed into Clique Lounge in Las Vegas. The Vanderpump Rules star sipped on vodka sodas with big-time Vegas host, Randy Foster.
- TAO Group’s Ultra VIP pop-up was a hot-bed of featured performers and VIP guests throughout this past weekend in Miami as the festival celebrated its 20th Ultra-headliners including Afrojack, The Chainsmokers, David Guetta, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Dash Berlin, Cedric Gervais, Benny Benassi and Slushii all passed through TAO Group’s Ultra VIP pop-up, celebrating after their performances and taking in other sets on the main stage, many gathering especially on Sunday night for Swedish House Mafia’s surprise reunion.
- NBA legend Michael Jordan was spotted at Marquee Nightclub in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Monday night. Joined by friends, the basketball star took in the night at a VIP table as DJ Mustard manned the decks.
- Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan teamed up with STATE Bags to surprise students at a local NY school with backpacks filled with supplies for success for his upcoming TBS show, The Last O.G.
- Grammy award winning gospel singer, choir director, and author, Kirk Franklin seen dining at Morels Steakhouse & Bistro inside the Palazzo Hotel and Casino.
- Kristin Cavallari (pictured below) was all smiles at the grand opening of her first UNCOMMON JAMES store in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday night.
Article continues below advertisement
- Belgian DJ and record producer Dimitri Vegas enjoyed his trip to the U.S. with a visit to Universal Studios Hollywood on Tuesday.
- Adrian Grenier was spotted at a Treble Tuesday event at Jump Into The Light in New York City on Tuesday. Adrian, who was there to support The Skins, a band under his own label, sipped on Jägermeister cocktails and rocked along with fellow guests.
- RSVP Gallery Gift Shop held their closing party at Avenue Los Angeles after its successful pop-up month at Dream Hollywood. DJ Chase B spun for the packed Tuesday night club as rapper, 2 Chainz, performed his top hits like It’s A Vibe, 4AM, and Good Drank. Spotted partying at a VIP table were The Weeknd, French Montana and Jessica Szhor.
- Olympic gold medalist Chloe Kim was spotted at ABC Studios in Manhattan’s Upper West Side for espnW’s launch of their live-audience series Be Honest with Cari Champion late Tuesday afternoon.
- What’s Love singer Ja Rule was spotted at the grand opening of Sony Hall, a new music venue taking the place of the iconic Diamond Horseshoe in Times Square. Hanging in the VIP section with some friends, he was seen grooving to the newly released album of headline act MGMT.
- Olympic Fencer Miles Chamley-Watson celebrated the launch of Red Bull’s limited-edition festival can in collaboration with Live Nation at E&C Studio.
- Last night, Season 2 of FX’s show, Legion, held a VIP premiere party for media, influencers and talent alike where SVEDKAvodka was being served. Guests were taken through a virtual reality maze where they got to experience what it would be like if they were in the world of Legion. Lead, Dan Stevens was spotted snapping photos with fans and checking out the maze while his co-star Amber Midthunder sipped on the specialty SVEDKA cocktail Liquid Sanity with friends.
- Ross Matthews (pictured below) attended the VIP opening night of Museum of Selfies in L.A. where SVEDKA Vodka was being poured.
- Actress Ashley Greene and celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss hosted The Wedding Shop By Shutterfly’s launch event at the Carondelet House in Los Angeles.
- Love after Love premiered at The Roxy Cinema in Tribeca with an after party at the penthouse of The Roxy Hotel, where RUFFINO was being poured. Lead actress Andie MacDowell was seen wearing Bottega Veneta having a laugh with fellow actor James Adomian and Love after Love director Russell Harbaugh while enjoying a glass of RUFFINO wine on the rooftop terrace overlooking the New York City skyline.
- Guillermo del Toro who most recently received an academy award for best picture The Shape of Water was seen dining at the iconic Santa Monica restaurant, The Buffalo Club on Wednesday evening.
- Ben Lovett, one fourth of Mumford & Sons, stopped by WALL Miami last night for Barceló rum cocktails with friends to kick off his 3 day vacation in the Magic City before heading to Havana.
- Last night, Stranger Things star, Millie Bobby Brown, was spotted at LA hotspot, TAO, for dinner with close friends and family. The breakout actress was joined by friends Gregg Sulkin, Maddie Ziegler and Mark Wright who all shared the Dim Sum platter, Chilean Sea Bass, Tuna Pringles and Pad Thai. Donning a pink Alice + Oliva top and Rag & Bone jeans, Millie took to her social media and posted a gallery of photos from the restaurant shouting out her friends and family.
- Mario Lopez revealed on his Instagram that is he excited to give his daughter Gia a big Easter basket full of Smooshins.
- Darren Criss (pictured below) keeps it casual in Sanuk’s Chiba Quest shoes while running errands in Hollywood.