Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 16
- Vanessa Lachey celebrating the Crocs 34th Street flagship store Grand Opening in New York City.
- Jennifer Garner was recently been spotted pushing the BOB Motion Stroller with her son Samuel in L.A.
- Jessica Alba celebrated her 33rd Birthday Vegas Style at Hakkasan LV.
- Joey Fatone, Audrina Patridge, Bella Thorne, Shahs of Sunset star Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi, Fall Out Boy’s Ed Sheeran, BoB, and Garcelle Beauvais were among the celebrities sampling Sabra Hummus at 102.7 KIIS FM's 2014 Wango Tango Gifting Suite.
- Modern Family actress, Sarah Hyland dined at Michael and Jenna Morton's newest restaurant, CRUSH eat, drink, love, at MGM Grand on Saturday night.
- Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted by the NFL, celebrated the occasion at TAO Nightclub in Las Vegas Saturday night.
- Drake returned to Meatpacking hotspot The Raven for the second week in a row. The rapper joined friend DJ Spade in the DJ booth.
- Eva Longoria spotted sipping wine and enjoying dinner with friends at Brooklyn restaurant Antica Pesa last Friday.
- Bethenny Frankel spotted dining with a large group of friends at NYC Flatiron hotspot Harding’s on Saturday night.
- Travie McCoy surprised party goers at new hotspot Level R on the Empire Hotel rooftop with a guest DJ set along side DJ Whoo Kid. Bottega Rose champagne flowed on the new rooftop while the superstar played his own hit, Billionaire.
- Rapper Consequence spotted celebrating at Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter, Alex Martins 40th birthday at The Standard on May 9.
- Twilight’s Ashley Greene visited RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen with a few girlfriends for dinner and a movie at the Westfield Century City.
- Leonardo DiCaprio puffing on an e-cigarette and wearing a cast on his arm while attending a birthday party at the Highline Ballroom last Friday.
- New York Giants defensive star Jason Pierre-Paul jumped in the DJ booth at Bounce Sporting Club's NFL draft party.
- Tyra Banks was recently spotted having a business dinner at TAO Downtown in New York.
- While it may have been Mother’s Day, Madonna’s daughter Lourdes spent the holiday with her father, Carlos Leon. The two made a stop at Fresh in New York City to pick up some Soy Face Exfoliant (by nick at dress head), a great pre-summer skincare item for both fathers and daughters.
- Jamie Chung reads a funny message while snacking on pistachios.
- Bill Hader and Zack Galifianakis who chummed it up over fried chicken at Venice’s darling hotspot eatery, Willie Jane, on Saturday evening.
- Khloe Kardashian shared a private dinner date with French Montana at The Church Key in West Hollywood.
- Rapper Drake partied at Pergola in NYC with 15 friends last Friday night, watching the Clippers game while smoking hookah.
- The Real Housewives of NYC stars Ramona Singer and Aviva Drescher bonded with The Real Housewives of NJ's Dina Manzo at The Albert Einsten College of Medicine's Spirit of Achievement Awards at The Plaza Hotel on Tuesday.
- Broadway's The Cripple of Inishmaan star Daniel Radcliffe spottedrolling his own cigarettes at Haven Rooftop in NYC on Sunday.
- Katrina Bowden stopped by the Simple Skincare “Kind To City Skin” event in NYC’S Times Square to learn how to help her city skin thrive.
- Diane Keaton at the launch of the L`Oreal Paris `It`s That Worth It` melanoma awareness campaign in NYC.
- Coco Austin make her debut performance of her new burlesque show, Coco & The Vanity Vixens, at the Highline Ballroom on Monday, May 12.
- Scott Eastwood took a break from his busy schedule to come support sister Francesca Eastwood, on her new series Oh, You Pretty Things! atNYLON and BCBGeneration’s annual May Young Hollywood at the Tropicana Bar at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Lance Bass and fiancé Michael Turchin celebrated with celebrity fitness expert Craig Ramsay & celebrity hairstylist Brandon Liberati during their wedding at the Riviera Palm Springs on May 11.
- Adam Levine was seen grabbing lunch at the Sunset and Vine Chipotle location, walking out with a bag, and hopping into his convertible Bentley.
- Krysten Ritter spotted wearing her custom made eyewear Skylar sunnies. The sunnies are only $84 at www.madeeyewear.com.
- DJ Fulano stopped by Good Morning America on Thursday to spin during ‘Kids Week’ and celebrate being Flips Audio Headphones first ever Kid Brand Ambassador.
- Oprah Winfrey surprised Andre Walker by attending the launch of The Gold System by Andre Walker Hair event at the Ikram Boutique in Chicago.
- The Real Housewives of New York star Aviva Drescher dined with her husband and son at the grand opening of The Sanctuary Hotel's restaurant and lounge Tender in NYC on Wednesday.
- Michael Strahan catching the NBA Playoffs at The Ainsworth in Chelsea and then talking about it the next day on Kelly & Michael, saying, “it’s got TV’s everywhere, the food is good and it’s got a good crowd.”
- Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger’s daughter Ireland Baldwin dining with Sports Illustrated model Gigi Hadid at midtown hotspot The Sea Fire Grill on Thursday.
- Playboy Playmate of the Year Kennedy Summers spotted wearing her Diamond Bunny pendant necklace designed by Pascal Mouawad.
- Jonathan Cheban hosted a special preview night at new NYC rooftop The Attic in Hells Kitchen Thursday evening where Pittsburgh Pirates’ Andrew McCutchen was in-house along with Po Jackson.
- L’Oreal Paris beauties Zoe Saldana, Julianne Moore and Liya Kebede steal a selfie before the Mr. Turner premiere in Cannes.
- Jessica Alba kept cool during a recent trip to NYC wearing Red 23 Clothing’s Racerback maxi dress ($143), which is currently available online.
- Katie Holmes stops by the Winter WONKA™-land pop-up in downtown NYC to try the new WONKA™ Peel-a-Pop™ frozen treats.
Article continues below advertisement