Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 17th
- Kristen Bell (pictured above) hosts American Express’ “Perfect Night In” to celebrate the refresh of the Blue Cash Preferred Card, which offers new benefits to elevate every day.
- Lance Bass celebrated his 40th birthday at Rocco’s West Hollywood enjoying Snack Pop’s Mrs. Fields Cookie Pop and Moet Chandon.
- Rapper, singer-songwriter, and Miami native, Flo Rida made a special appearance at the weekly ladies’ night party, Tipsy Tucán at El Tucán on Wednesday night. He kept the party going by putting on a memorable performance for the crowd.
- SI supermodels Tyra Banks, Paulina Porizkova, Olivia Culpo, Winnie Harlow, Kate Bock, Camille Kostek, Danielle Harrington and more closed out their Miami SI Swimsuit On location weekend with a wild private party at Mynt and MynTu joined by Kid Cudi, Josh Rosen, and Lil Pump.
- On Saturday, actor and Music Artist Dennis Quaid performed with his group The Sharks as a live band show for guests at The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Miley Cyrus who along with mom Tish, celebrated Mother’s Day by watching dad, Billy Ray Cyrus perform at Rolling Loud, the world’s biggest hip-hop festival celebrated its 5th Anniversary in Miami this past weekend at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.
- Rapper Cardi B was spotted at Myles Chefetz's Big Pink in South Beach with hubby Offset of the major hip hop group Migos, early on Mother's Day morning at around 5 a.m. The couple, who were seen after flashing 'His and Hers' diamond jewelry and watches on Instagram, indulged in special cheese fries made extra cheesy.
- Happy birthday to SNL star Kenan Thompson who rang in the launch of Facebook birthday stories at Flour Shop in NYC.
- Adrienne Houghton hosts brunch event celebrating the debut of her latest XIXI collection La Vie En Rose with H2Rose at Carerra Cafe.
- Constance Zimmer, Robin Roberts, Kathy Hilton, Kris Jenner, Avril Lavigne, Diane Warren and more wore Peace and Love jewelry by Nancy Davis at the 26th annual Race To Erase MS Gala, available at evine.com.
- On Saturday night, Spotify hosted a private, Fans First event, providing exclusive access and preview of Carly Rae Jepsen’s fourth studio album Dedicated, prior to its release on May 17. Thirty of Carly’s Rae’s top Spotify fans in Los Angeles (those in LA who stream her the most) headed to Marina Del Rey to set sail for a sunset cruise while getting an advance listen of Dedicated with Carly Rae, herself.
- The 2019 Seattle International Film Festivalkicked off with the opening night screening of Sword of Trust, with director Lynn Shelton and actor Marc Maron in attendance.
- Actor Miles Teller participated in a SAGindie conversation at the American Pavilion during the Cannes Film Festival.
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer celebrates Miron Crosby's 2nd Anniversary with a private dinner celebration at Miron Crosby Flagship in Dallas, TX.
- Supermodel Mariacarla Boscono (pictured below) had a golden glow on the carpet after using ReVive’s Vitalite Energizing Hydration Mist for a vibrant, dewy look.
Article continues below advertisement
- Ciara and La La Anthony seen dining at TAO Downtown in New York in celebration of Ciara's brand-new album Beauty Marks.
- Singer, Fergie celebrated Mother’s Day at Spago Beverly Hills where she took her mom for brunch. Chef Wolfgang Puck was also at Spago and came over to Fergie and her mom to say hello. Already in high spirits, Fergie serenaded for a few tables that were close to hers.
- Top Chef host and executive producer Padma Lakshmi partners with Stacy’s Pita Chips to launch The Stacy’s Rise Project, an initiative to provide funding, networking, and mentor-ship to female founders of food and beverage businesses, last Friday at Alice’s Circular Summit in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Robin Givens enjoys a luxurious Mother’s Day weekend getaway with her mom at Beaches Turks & Caicos.
- Charlie Sheen and Canadian multi-platinum producers/artists DVBBS team up to do a Wayne’s World themed comedy sketch for Canada’s newest Music and Broadcast - Hall of Fame member, Steve Herman.
- On the evening of Monday, George and Amal Clooney were joined by the cast and crew of the much-anticipated new series Catch-22at Antica Pesa in the hip Trastevere neighborhood of Rome.
- The Big Bang Theory actress, Mayim Bialik, was recently spotted vacationing at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. Mayim and her two sons stayed in The Pineapple, the resort’s private 2,922 square foot villa fashioned after the famed home of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Kathy Griffin, Roxane Gay and Nico Tortorella speak at the Playboy Playhouse pop-up event in Los Angeles.
- Real Housewives of NYC’s Dorinda Medley was spotted in Boca Raton this past weekend, where she was staying at the newly debuted Yacht Club, a hotel within the Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- Recently retired Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn and boyfriend P.K. Subban were spotted at Avenue in New York City on Monday night.
- Jaleel White seen diving into some of LA’s Best Burgers at Los Angeles Times Food Bowl Night Market sponsored by Citi.
- On Monday, Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman, Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh, and Marcus Cannon of the New England Patriots attended Ocean Spray’s official opening of its Lighthouse,a marketing and innovation hub within the Seaport District, to support breast cancer awareness.
- Akon was spotted dining at La Cervecería de Barrio on Ocean Drive in Miami before a gig at a local nightclub Saturday night. The 'Smack That' singer enjoyed a virgin piña colada and indulged in chicken fajitas and chicken quesadillas.
- Shawn Mendes performed at Verizon Up Presents: Shawn Mendes Live at Hammerstein Ballroom on May 14, 2019 in New York City.
- On the heels of Martha Stewart’s tumultuous first Uber ride in November, the queen of domesticity joined Uber to relaunch Uber Black as rider 1, testing out the new features including: quiet car/chat mode, ideal temperature settings, luggage notification, and more.
- Jaime King (pictured below), star of the new Netflix show Black Summer, and Hanky Panky, an iconic leader in the intimate apparel industry, celebrated the brand’s new campaign, #HankyPankyCanBe, at The Fleur Room at the Moxy Hotel Chelsea in NYC.
- Mandy Moore joins Katherine Schwarzenegger to tape an episode of her new podcast, THE DOG THAT CHANGED ME™ sponsored by PEDIGREE.
- Vanessa Hudgens works out with Propel Vitamin Boost - a new vitamin-enhanced electrolyte water - during a launch event in New York City.
- G-Eazy was spotted at the NBA Western Conference Finals wearing PUMA Clyde Court Core White sneakers.
- Comedian, actor, former host of The Late Late Show, and author Craig Ferguson appeared at Mohegan Sun’s Winning Authors event on Saturday to discuss his latest book Riding the Elephant, an irreverent, lyrical memoir.
- Mindy Kaling recently shared how she JOMOs – or celebrates the “Joy of Missing Out.” An about-face to its “Fear of Missing Out” (FOMO) counterpart, JOMO invites consumers to embrace a night in with a glass of Barefoot, even if that means getting creative with an excuse to cancel plans.
- Ray Donovan’ star Liev Schreiber stopped by the Bowery location of Sorbillo in NYC on Wednesday after hearing award-winning pizzaiolo Gino Sorbillo was in town from Naples.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Tara Lynn celebrated her new collection with fashion favorite Nasty Gal at a beach-chic brunch in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
- Three-time Olympian Lolo Jones joined McCormick & Company in Baltimore to honor high school recipients—Birhane Gebreselase and Daijah Coles—with the 2019 Unsung Heroes Award, totaling to $105,000 in scholarships.
- Kelly Ripa stopped by the LTD by Lizzie Tisch ‘Lizziewood’ Shopping Event VIP Preview at The Regency Hotel’s Nate Berkus Suite. LTD by Lizzie Tisch, an experiential style venture, founded by retail entrepreneur Lizzie Tisch, brought the best of L.A. fashion and accessories to New York City with this Los Angeles-themed shopping event.
- Drew Barrymore talks FLOWER Brands at American Express x WeWork Business Platinum Event in NYC.
- Actor Josh Lucas and actor/producer Dean Winters were both spotted separately at the pre-opening party of Lamia’s Fish Market(47 Avenue B), a new coastal mediterranean restaurant concept in the heart of New York City’s Alphabet City. The two were amongst friends enjoying the launch celebrations with light bites from the upcoming menu and music by DJ Donna D'Cruz.
- Bill Murray, Chloe Sevigny and Tilda Swinton discussed the The Dead Don’t Die with the Hollywood Foreign Press Association at the Nikki Beach pop up at Cannes. Nikki Beach, the global luxury lifestyle and hospitality brand, has welcomed the HFPA to its Cannes venue for the past three years during Cannes.
- Amy Poehler was spotted out and about promoting her new movie, Wine Country. On several occasions, Amy rocked a pair of heeled patent oxfords from The Office of AngelaScott.
- Caelynn Miller-Keyes wearing Endless Summer at the launch of the Red Bull Summer Edition Beach Breeze on Wednesday at Eveleigh in Los Angeles.
- Usher, Meagan Goode, Steelo Brim, Terrence J all seen at HYDE Sunset for their Welcome Home Wednesdays Party hosted by sbe nightlife partner Frankie Delgado.
- SAINt Jhn performed at The LIGHT Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on Wednesday at the hotspot nightclub.
- HBO's Insecure actor Sarunas Jackson at sbe hotspot Doheny Room West Hollywood with a few friends enjoying the Saturday night party.
- Eva Longoria Bastón (pictured below) enjoys a CÎROC Summer Watermelon Cocktail at the Global Gift Foundation USA Women’s Empowerment Luncheon & Speakers Panel at the Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills in Los Angeles.