Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 18
- Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent (pictured above) sipped Louis XIII cognac while aboard the WanderLuxxe + Henry Kellem Louis XIII Yacht Soiree which took place during the Cannes Festival.
- Alex Rodriguez took a Barefoot Bootcamp class at TruFusion St. Louis.
- In New York, GLAAD honored Ava DuVernay, Samira Wiley, and Gloria Carter who all received standing ovations during their groundbreaking speeches at the 29th Annual GLAAD Media Awards.
- On Saturday night, Fat Joe celebrated his daughter Azariah’s birthday at WALL Miami, alongside DJ Khaled and son Assad, Falcons former quarterback Michael Vick, artist Alec Monopoly and 100 of the 11-year-old’s friends.
- On Friday, May 11, Diddy’s son Christian “King” Combs hosted and performed at the Rolling Loud afterparty at WALL Miami.
- On Thursday night’s WeWork hosted the Creator Awards in San Francisco for a packed house at the Palace of Fine Arts. The evening featured master classes with star of Netflix's Queer Eye & fashion designer, Tan France, interior designer Kelly Wearstler. Followed by an after-party with a DJ set from DJ Daddy Kat plus a live performance from Vincent.
- Actress and dog lover, Olivia Munn and her beloved furry babies, Frankie and Chance, nominated fellow dog mommies and animal activists Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi and Jessica Chastain in the Wag! “Top Dog Mom”
- Tavern62 by David Burke on the Upper East Side was a hot spot for 90s rock stars Wednesday night, as Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz dined in the restaurant’s intimate Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Room with his parents, bandmates and friends, including musician Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20).
- Eva Longoria-Baston joined fellow feminists Brooke Burke, Melanie Griffith, Rosanna Arquette, and Courtney Lopez in support of Global Gift Foundation USA. The women’s empowerment luncheon at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar featured an inspiring panel, a moving performance by The Voice’s Janice Freeman and a whole lot of finger lickin’ Southern fried chicken.
- Rihanna spotted in New York City rocking her Lack of Color Velveteen Cap.
- Lauren Bushnell (pictured below) hosted a FabFitFun event to celebrate the launch of the ISH All-In-One Brow Pencil at the Mondrian Los Angeles.
Article continues below advertisement
- Patriots’ Patrick Chung made a charity touch down at Ocean Prime, serving as General Manager for the evening in honor of Asperger/Autism Network! The all-star served up some all-star treatment to guests, took selfies and shared his love of the kitchen with his fans.
- Chloe Sevigny and Joan Smalls celebrated film and photo-booths at Nikki Beach, Cannes during a GREY GOOSE-hosted party.
- Joe Penna’s Arctic was sold to Bleecker Street after it premiered in the World Film section during a midnight screening. The cast was feted by Perrier-Jouet at an exclusive pre-party at Nikki Beach.
- Cate Blanchett, Topher Grace, John Travolta, Kevin Connolly and more attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA), in association with Participant Media, awarded the Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending violence against children, a $500,000 grant at the 2018 Festival de Cannes at their annual philanthropic celebration at Cannes hotspot Nikki Beach.
- Late night host Conan O’Brien was spotted having dinner with a friend at Upper East Side Greek Eatery Avra Madison where they were seen enjoying a Greek Salad, Sashimi and Olive Oil Cake for dessert.
- This week Bella Hadid and The Weeknd furthered rumors of a rekindled romance when they were spotted out cozying up during Cannes Film Festival, enjoying flowing glasses of Perrier-Jouët champagne and drinks with friends into the late hours.
- Mila Kunis was spotted running errands in her new Terez Star Wars leggings this past weekend.
- Actress Kate Mara, model Nina Agdal, Empire’s Jussie Smollett and more attended Belvedere Vodka’s launch of their newest flavor, Ginger Zest, in NYC.
- Jaime King, George Kotsiopolous and Natalie Joos and more attended Trina Turkx INC International Concepts and Mr Turk x INC International Concepts Launch Party in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday evening, Kim Crawford Wines, newly engaged Lea Michele and Olivia Culpo (both pictured below) hosted a Sip into Summer Rosé soiree at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. Guests toasted the start of rosé season on the terrace of the iconic penthouse suite and enjoyed the brand’s core collection of wines, including Rosé and signature Sauvignon Blanc.
- MTV’s Jersey Shore star, Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley poses with daughter Meilani for ShoeDazzle’s “Phenomenal Moms” campaign which kicked off this Mother’s Day.
- Words With Friends 2, the world’s most popular mobile word game announced their celebration of the Royal Wedding unveiling the Words With Friends 2 Royal Social Dictionary, curated by Royals actress Elizabeth Hurley.
- Maluma admired his Haute Living Miamicover story while attending his private dinner celebration with JetSmarter and CÎROC at The Highlight Room on Tuesday evening.
- Lance Bass launched his curated collection of exclusive art pieces by artist husband, Michael Turchin, on the cutting-edge, charity-driven, modern art retailer, ArtSugar.co. You can view Lance's curated collection here.
- Model Chanel Iman celebrated the launch of the DSW VIP rewards program at Root NYC wearing DSW sneaks last week.
- DJ duo Simi & Haze attended Ray-Ban’s first store opening at The Grove in Los Angeles with a performance by Justine Skye.
- Mark Wahlberg was see dining at Ocean Prime Beverly Hills for lunch on Tuesday.
- The Chainsmokers were seen dining late at Searsucker San Diego in the Gaslamp last Friday, May 11th, post-headlining Channel 93.3 Summer Kick Off Concert at Mattress Firm Amphitheatre in Chula Vista that same evening.
- Vanessa Williams celebrated Mother’s Day with her mother, brother and actor Chris Williams by attending Steve Cohen’s renowned Chamber Magic show at the Lotte New York Palace.
- Keke Palmer and Ryan Leslie spotted having drinks and food with friends at TROY Liquor Bar in Meatpacking.
- Kristen Stewart; Ellie Goulding; Heidi Klum with new boyfriend Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz; Adrien Brody; Paris Hilton & fiancé Chris Zylka; Ruby Rose and more attended amfAR’s 25th Anniversary Gala in Cannes. Guests enjoyed flowing glasses of Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Champagne and Absolut Elyx signature cocktails.
- Olivia Culpo attended the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Zest Launch Event at The NoMad Hotel, Los Angeles.
- Belvedere Single Estate Rye Vodka celebrates Spike Lee’s Premiere of BlacKkKlansman with the cast at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday night.
- Topher Grace seen at Nikki Beach before the premiere of Under the Silver Lake, one of 2 films the Cannes virgin debuted at the 2018 Cannes International Festival.
- Omarion performed at The h.wood Group’s Bootsy Bellows pop up, with specialty sips by Perrier Jouet, Absolut Elyx, Avion Reserva 44, and Stella Artois, with Casper mattresses, at the VIP Room at Cannes Film Festival, Cannes, France.
- Tiffani Thiessen (pictured below) speaks about women empowerment at the LA Times Food Bowl Forces in Food event at the Hedley & Bennett Factory in Los Angeles.