Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 24th
- Jenny McCarthy (pictured above) celebrated National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month with Amazon’s Treasure Truck at the Puffs Magic Garden at Navy Pier in Chicago.
- New York Yankees All-Star right fielder Aaron Judge was spotted dining at the newly opened Feroce Ristorante within Moxy Chelsea.
- Halle Berry posted an image on her Instagram of both herself and her trainer, Peter Thomas, wearing New Balance for her Fitness Friday post.
- Marcus Samuelsson, Chef Mashama Bailey, Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, Emma Bengtsson, and Herb Karlitz kicked off Harlem Eat Up at the Luminary Award dinner at Ginny’s Supper Club last Thursday.
- Idris Elba enjoyed a night on the Vegas town at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas where he kicked back with some friends and enjoyed David Guetta's performance at the luxury nightclub.
- Terrell Suggs was spotted dining Friday night at Carmine’s inside The Forum Shops at Caesars. The linebacker for the Arizona Cardinals and a large group of friends enjoyed family-style Italian dishes.
- Sixers talent Ben Simmons was spotted over the weekend at Atlantic City's newest world-class entertainment resort, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, celebrating a friend's birthday over dinner in Kuro, the property’s contemporary Japanese restaurant.
- Top Chef winner Kristen Kish was spotted exploring the latest Mexican Vegan trend at Brooklyn Whiskers in NYC as a Flavor Seeker for McCormick’s Flavor Forecast.
- Last week on Wednesday, an evening commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion took place at The Four Seasons Restaurant in Midtown. The guest of honor Susan Eisenhower and her sister Anne were in attendance as well as a diverse group of writers, film makers, journalists and playwrights.
- Over the weekend, actor, writer, activist and #AerieREAL role model Jameela Jamil hosted a #REALTalk conversation with multi-media expert Elizabeth Holmes at the new 1 Hotel West Hollywood, all about finding and using your voice as an empowered woman.
- Ali Larter enjoys Brach's Double Dipped Hazelnut Bites while celebrating Mother's Day.
- Jay Leno judges at the Hot Wheels Legends Tour.
- Award-winning country star Chase Rice surprised guests and fans with a pop-up concert at the Boca Raton Resort & Club.
- Molly Sims (pictured below) enjoying Theragun’s G3 percussive massage therapy device at BANDIER’s LA store opening in West Hollywood, CA on Thursday.
Article continues below advertisement
- Last Friday night, singer Maxwell celebrated his 46th birthday a few days early with a party at The Fleur Room atop Moxy Chelsea. Notables guests at the intimate gathering included Angela Simmons, Amber Ridinger and husband Duane McLaughlin, Peter Brant Jr., Ingo and Keith Rubenstein, Camilla Olsson, and producer Hod David. The crew posted up under The Fleur Room’s iconic disco ball, with The Empire State Building serving as backdrop to multiple rounds of Remy Martin cocktails and Happy Birthday wishes.
- DJ Khaled celebrated the Launch of CÎROC Limited-Edition Summer Watermelon at the CÎROC Summer House in New York City.
- Erin and Sara Foster kick off Margarita Monday in partnership with Cointreau and Bumble at The Bowery Hotel.
- Young Shelton star Iain Armitage enjoyed the on-site water park, Pirates Island, at Beaches Turks & Caicos.
- Mamrie Hart was spotted at TAO inside The Venetian Monday night. The actress and co-host of the podcast This Might Get Weird dined with boyfriend Chip Morgan, who was celebrating his birthday. The duo dined under TAO’s famed Buddha, enjoying vegetarian favorites from the menu.
- Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley cool down with Ice Age Glacial Water during their baby shower at Seven 7 Seven in Laguna Beach this past Sunday.
- Martha Stewart checking out the newly opened Outdoor Terrace at The Four Seasons Restaurant in Midtown followed by dinner inside the restaurant where she enjoyed seasonal soft-shell crabs and the signature Dover Sole, Meunière dish.
- Hannah Brown looked chic in an all-white ensemble during last night’s episode of The Bachelorette. As she tested the limits on a helicopter date, Hannah showed off her effortless style in a crisp white pair of Naturalizer sneakers.
- Mark Ronson, Shailene Woodley and Geri Halliwell attended Scarlet Night in London as Virgin Voyages previews the signature onboard event in the UK ahead of official launch in 2020.
- Jon Bon Jovi dined with his son and another guest at Philippe Downtown. They all enjoyed Hampton Water rosé, Bon Jovi's son's very own brand, the signature Chicken Satays, the House Mignon, and the famous, flaming Cotton Candy Baked Alaska for dessert.
- McDonald's surprised chart-topping recording artist and their ultimate fan, Big Sean with a one-of-a-kind birthday gift: a customized McDonald's themed Goyard duffle bag.
- Kate Moss, Uma Thurman, Natalie Portman and Roger Federer celebrate Moët Impérial’s 150th Anniversary at Grand Reopening of Château de Saran in Epernay, France.
- While in New York City promoting his latest film Secret Life of Pets 2, Kevin Hart stopped by TAO Uptown for dinner with his team on Tuesday night where they enjoyed a platter of Omakase, the Satay of Chilean Sea Bass, Fried Rice and Vegetable Pad Thai.
- G-Eazy celebrated his 30th birthday at PALMS Casino Resort with a dinner first at Greene St. Kitchen prior to his performance at KAOS Nightclub.
- Vinny Guadagnino at APEX Social Club at PALMS Casino Resort.
- Lil Pump at HYDE Sunset for their Welcome Back Wednesday party.
- Paris Hilton filming her music video for My Best Friends A$$ at sbe hotspot Nightingale nightclub in West Hollywood with special guest appearance by Kim Kardashian and Natalie Halcro, soon to be officially released.
- Dennis Quaid performing at The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails in Las Vegas with his band The Sharks at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Duke Dumont performing during EDC weekend at Daylight Beachclub at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino with a special guest appearance by Shaun Ross.
- Brandt Daugherty celebrating his bachelor weekend in Vegas with a lavish sushi dinner at Japanese eatery Kumi At Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- Former Tennessee Titans and New York Giants player, Keith Bulluck, was spotted with friends at The Lookup on Tuesday night in New York City.
- Actress Jennie Garth (pictured below) celebrates Kinder Joy`s 2nd birthday and partnership with The Birthday Party Project, a non-profit that brings joy to homeless children through the magic of birthdays.
- Last night, Jimmy Kimmel, Ike Barinholtz, Will Ferrell and friends were part of Jimmy Kimmel’s live show, Live in Front of a Studio Audience: Norman Lear’s All in the Family and The Jeffersons. Following the show, they celebrated with Johnnie Walker at an official ABC private after party.
- International personality Derek Warburton, in NYC to shoot for Fiercive Magazine, and DJ Logan’s Run spotted dining at the VIP table at Brooklyn Chop House in NYC. The FIDI hotspot will head out east this summer for a pop-up at The Capri Hotel in Southampton.
- Vanessa Hudgens celebrated on Saturday the grand opening of Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes at Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney District in Anaheim, CA.
- Hilaria Baldwin and My 1st Years host traditional English tea party at the Crosby Street Hotel in NYC.
- Famed tattoo artist JonBoy joined more than 100 sailors, marines and coast guardsmen and women to celebrate the start of Fleet Week New York with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum at the rum brand’s annual Kick-Off event last night.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. teams up with Nicorette® to launch the new Nicorette® Coated Ice Mint Lozenge.
- Sutton Foster teaches Cookie Monster that LACTAID® is real milk while on set of an upcoming video.
- Chanel Iman celebrates the roll out of tap to pay cards coming to NYC turnstiles at The Visa Tap Room presented with Chase on Tuesday in New York City.
- Vanessa Lachey and Brooklyn Lachey attended the Toy Story 4 Takeover at the Disney store on May 23, 2019 in Glendale, CA.
- 13 Reason’s, actor Ross Butler celebrated his birthday with family and friends at the rooftop lounge, Harriet’s, kicking off their weekly Wednesday nights, at the 1 Hotel West Hollywood, in L.A.
- Singer Ashanti spotted wearing the 14K gold and diamond Virgin Mary Pendant by George The Jeweler out and about in Detroit this week.
- Empire star Terrence Howard presenting the prestigious Smithsonian Pioneer Award to ground breaking legendary Chef Helene An of celeb hotspot Crustatean Beverly Hills and then he jammed out to a live performance by Andy Suzuki & The Method with actress Kelly Hu and boyfriend actor Brayden Pierce.
- Extra TV host Mario Lopez seen feasting on Games Of Thrones custom cookies by Sweets Party Treats at Universal Studios.
- NBA Legend James Worthy,and Actor George Lopez took a head start on their Memorial Day weekend festivities in Palm Springs over a game of golf. The two were spotted kicking back a few Paquera Mezcal infused cocktails in between breaks.
- Oliva Wilde and Jason Sudeikis were spotted behind the scenes of Undercover Lyft where they surprised unsuspecting passengers in LA.
- Hawaii 5-0’s Kristen Dalton laughing it up wearing stylish LAMO boots with friends at a performance by hilarious Ilia Yordanov at The Comedy Store.
- Colombian actress Catalina Maya shopped at Lafayette 148 NY in Brickell City Centre (Miami, FL) during an event in partnership with Voices For Children Foundation.
- Carl Radke and Kyle Cooke (pictured below) of Summer House on Bravo TV served as hosts to kick off the new Flip Fridays at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge. Flip Fridays, hosted every week at the roof, is a lively drinking game where oversized coins are flipped to win shots was a hit with the duo and their entourage.