Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 30
- Jillian Michaels leads spin class to celebrate the launch of EBOOST® natural energy flavors for SodaStream® at Flywheel Sports in Los Angeles.
- Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana attend BeautyCon NYC presented by Elle Magazine.
- Snoop Dogg hosted the second installment of his Snoopadelic Cabaret residency on Sunday night at TAO Nightclub.
- Rihanna sporty a pink hair style was spotted at The Grove on Saturday indulging in a little retail therapy at Pottery Barn Kids.
- January Jones was spotted out shopping in Beverly Hills sporting a pair of flared denim jeans, a pink blazer and accessorized with the white BVLGARI Serpenti clutch and sunglasses.
- Richie Akiva introduced French Montana before his performance at the grand opening of 1 OAK Southampton on Sunday night.
- John Slattery of Madmen and his wife Talia Balsam stopped in to Indian Wells Tavern in Amagansett for dinner on Sunday.
- Miranda Cosgrove, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Jack Davis and more enjoyed the Friends & Family opening of Blaze Pizza at the Los Angeles Original Farmer’s Market.
- VH1 Mob Wives star, Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola, guest hosted The Haus of Mimosa brunch at KTCHN Restaurant at THE OUT NYC on Sunday.
- Real Housewives of New York star Kristen Taekman and her kids Cash and Kingsley were spotted shopping at Crocs new flagship store on 34th Street in New York City.
- DWTS’ Mark Ballas celebrated a birthday dinner at Katsuya Hollywood with pals Cheryl Burke, Nikki Reed and Derek Hough.
- Alicia Silverstone hit Cleo at The Redbury Hotel for date night with her man.
- Afrojack hosted his debut album release party for Forget The World at Create nightclub.
- TV personality Gail Simmons stocks her Pure Leaf Iced Tea tote bag with fresh produce at the Union Square Farmers Market in NYC.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet picks up air care essentials at the Westwood Target in L.A. including Air Wick’s new Familiar Favorites Collection.
- Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo was seen having lunch at Fresh Hamptons on Wednesday. She was seen eating chicken soup and sautéed greens with her husband Christopher Ivery, their daughter Stella Luna and a female friend. The group also ordered pure energy juice to-go before leaving the restaurant.
- Alec Baldwin dined with the baby with another couple and their baby last Friday at Nick & Toni’s.
- Diddy, Busta Rhymes, and Meek Mills spotted in the DJ booth with DJ Whoo Kid getting the crowd hyped at Rehab’s memorial weekend pool party in Vegas.
- Rappers Consequence and VH1’s Mob Wives star Angela ‘Big Ang’ Raiola seen cracking jokes at OK! Magazine’s So Sexy annual event on Wednesday evening at Marquee, NYC.
- Melissa Gorga, Brooke Burke-Charvet and Tori Spelling supporting Noodle & Boo’s Circle of Love campaign by wearing the Our World t-shirt.
- Minnie Driver was seen at Planet Blue in Beverly Hills browsing for a friend and ended up getting herself a Pitusa gypsy maxi dress and tom sunglasses.
- Reality star Farrah Abraham and DJ Alex Cecil hanging out at the OK! So Sexy event at Marquee in NYC on Wednesday.
- After arriving in New York from the lavish Kim & Kanye wedding in Florence, Jonathan Cheban stopped by the Angelo David Salon to tweak locks.
- On Wednesday night, Demi Moore and boyfriend Sean Friday dined at Umami Burger Valli. The couple shared Cheesy Tots while Sean chowed down on the Manly Burger. Demi kept it light with a bunless classic Umami Burger.
- Heidi Klum kicked off the summer season at Hamptons magazine’s annual Memorial Day weekend celebration powered by CÎROC Vodka at Southampton Social Club.
- Joan Rivers celebrated Michigan Avenue magazine’s Women of Influence, May/June Issue at Neiman Marcus in Chicago.
- On Wednesday, Jimmy Fallon was spotted having a long lunch in the garden at c/o The Maidstone with wife Nancy in East Hampton.
- Last Friday Blended’s leading man, Adam Sandler, dined at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen with his family (wife, kids and other members) in Century City for dinner.
- Aloft's Bridget Higgins, NYLON magazine Associate Publisher Karim Abay, musicians Danielle Haim, Este Haim and Alana Haim of HAIM and Aloft's Ashley Hinchman attend NYLON x Aloft Hotels celebrate The Music Issue with cover star HAIM on Monday in L.A.
- Faith Hill spotted shopping with her daughter at the Piperlime SoHo Store.
- Alexa Ray Joel celebrating with her boyfriend at the FLATT Book 7 launch party in NYC, alongside Debbie Harry and rappers Consequence, Raekwon and Q-Tip.
- Supermodel Hilary Rhoda and her finance former DWTS Sean Avery celebrate Memorial Day with Tequila Don Julio cocktails from the Airstream speakeasy in the Hampton's.
Article continues below advertisement