Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 31st
- American Express Travel teams up with Naomi Watts (pictured above) to celebrate its new Fine Hotels & Resorts 5X Membership Rewards® benefit for American Express Platinum Card® Members at the Beekman Hotel on May 30, 2019, in New York City.
- DJ Mustard kicked off the holiday weekend at TAO’s Worship Thursday party. Coming to check out Mustard were rapper Meek Mill and Todd Gurley, running back for the LA Rams, who took over a VIP table next to the DJ booth.
- TV personality, JWoww dined at Sugar Factory American Brasserie in Las Vegas with her wrestler boyfriend, Zack Clayton Carpinello and a group of friends to celebrate a birthday.
- Wayne Gallman Jr., running back for the New York Giants (NFL) was seen celebrating the holiday weekend at Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa where he enjoyed bottle service on Saturday night at the resort’s Firepit with a group of friends.
- Daren Kagasoff enjoyed a romantic Memorial Day weekend getaway with his girlfriend at Sandals South Coast.
- Brad Garrett dined at Beauty & Essex inside The Cosmopolitan on Thursday night. The comedian enjoyed signature share plates in the restaurant’s Pearl Lounge.
- Hublot launches special edition timepiece celebrating 12th anniversary of the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic with Team Captain Nacho Figueras.
- Sofia Richie was seen in a full Rebecca Minkoff look, rocking the new RM sunnies in L.A. recently.
- In Nepal, actress Mandy Moore achieved her dream of successfully trekking into Everest Base Camp with her brand partner Eddie Bauer as part of their #WHYIHIKE campaign.
- Selena Gomez was spotted wearing PUMA Cali Women’s Sneakers as she channeled her inner 90s girl during brunch in Los Angeles over Memorial Day Weekend.
- Shane West celebrated Memorial Day with friends at The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Celebrity Hairstylist and Nine Zero One salon co-founder Riawna Capri celebrated her engagement to girlfriend and bride-to-be Morgan Beau with an engagement dinner hosted by Snap Kitchen in Los Angeles.
- Sarah Jessica Parker seen wearing Rebecca Minkoff’s Karlie Chain Shopper to the London premiere of her new film The Starry Messenger in London, England.
- Olympic figure-skater, Adam Rippon, partnered with Moët & Chandon, as he returned to the ice to kick-off the summer season with Moët Ice Impérial – the first champagne ever created to be served over ice.
- Mario Lopez’s dog Julio is on his best behavior when there are GREENIES Dental Treats nearby.
Article continues below advertisement
- Frankie Delgado celebrated his birthday over the weekend at sbe’s Hyde Sunset where his good friend and DJ Marshmello surprised him with a DJ set at the intimate West Hollywood hotspot on Friday night. The birthday festivities with Marshmello headed to Vegas the following day, where Frankie celebrated in the DJ booth at a huge birthday themed event at KAOS pool at PALMS Casino Resort.
- Romee Strijd was spotted in the Australian brand’s Kurt sunglasses paired with a printed bikini while on vacation in Greece with her boyfriend, Laurens Van Leeuwen.
- Ashlee Simpson Ross, Lance Bass, Evan Ross, and Ryan Cabrera celebrated the grand opening of Virgin Hotels San Francisco.
- Jamie Foxx, Miles Teller, Shawn Mendes, Kaia Gerber, Presley Gerber and more joined world-renowned DJ and producer Kygo to celebrate the launch of his new noise cancelling headphones Kygo A11/800 at an exclusive private event at The Highlight Room in Hollywood.
- Bella Hadid seen rocking the new UGG® Fuzz Yeah Slides in Violet Bloom following her whirlwind trip to France for the 2019 Cannes Film Festival.
- Marcus Samuelsson attended FX and The New York Times’ The Weekly event at Lightbox in New York City on Wednesday.
- Jim Jones celebrated his upcoming new album El CAPO and was spotted promoting his exclusive line of pre-rolled blunts with Saucey Farms & Extracts as he downed D’USSE and Ace of Spades all night.
- Fat Joe performed All the Way Up at the opening party for The Sentry, a members-only rooftop pool, atop the American Copper Buildings in NYC.
- Naomi Watts and Billy Crudup celebrated Watts' DuJour Magazine cover at Brooklyn Chop House Southampton at The Capri Hotel.
- Singer and actor James Maslow performed at Freehold in Williamsburg and celebrated his BELLA magazine cover.
- Bob Moses performed at PHD Rooftop at the Dream Downtown at a Pre-Gov Ball party. Guests were seen dancing to Far From The Tree along with other popular hits.
- Rick Ross, Saweetie, Jeezy, and Lil Baby + City Girls kicked off Memorial Day Weekend at Daylight Beach Club and LIGHT Nightclub Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- Lindsey Vonn and boyfriend P.K. Subban (pictured below) kicked off Memorial Day weekend with the new Red Bull Summer Edition Beach Breeze at the Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo.
- 12 Years a Slave actress Adepero Oduye, visual artist Lina Iris Viktor, and Studio One Eighty Nine fashion designer, Abrima Erwiah attended and participated in a panel at the Moleskine Foundation’s U.S. Chapter launch event at The Africa Center.
- Halle Berry with her daughter at Gelato-To-Go taking a selfie with server Davide Ferrarotto on Montana Avenue.
- Storage Wars reality stars The Harris Brothers, actors Max Loong, John Campbell-Mac, Hawaii 5-0’s Kristen Dalton at exclusive Mont Blac ECS anniversary party at Beverly Hills hotspot Crustacean dining on gourmet appetizers and Sweets Party Treats cookies.
- Arrow superhero star Stephen Amell, actress Aisha Tyler and Brit Award winning singer & breast cancer survivor Sonique at the packed out FCANCER event at Tape London.
- Singer Taylor Dayne and actress Kelly Hu hanging with Hollywood Producer Cindy Cowan at her annual Memorial Day Burning Party performed by spiritual teacher Todd Savvas.
- Fanboy Actress and comedienne Eugenia Kuzmina wearing her Haute Couture “Matija Vuica” designer gown for her sold out set at The Comedy Store.
- Actress Anthoula Katsimatides and drag performer Juicy Liu kicking off Pride Month with Just Salad’s Just Proud Salad in New York City.
- TV personality and journalist Gayle King and five of her friends were the ladies that lunched at one of Gayle’s frequent favorite spots, Kingside. Gayle was in great spirits and shared laughs with the group as she enjoyed a roasted chicken sandwich with fries as well as a refreshing Shirley Temple.
- Molly Sims posted on her Instagram her new obsession is the first ever carbonated collagen tea drink, SkinTē, which is available in Erewhon stores and online at skinte.com.
- Karrueche Tran and Lance Bass (pictured below) attended Day 1 of the 3rd Annual Environmental Media Association IMPACT Summit.