Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of November 14
- Actress Emmy Rossum celebrates mobile filmmaking with Motorola at the Moto X Film Experience premiere event on Thursday in Los Angeles.
- Portia de Rossi spotted at The Paley Center for Media’s 2014 LA Benefit Gala presented by Honey Maid, celebrating LGBT equality in media.
- Guest presenter of the night Selena Gomez stuns on the red carpet at the 3rd Annual Unlikely Heroes Awards Dinner and Gala to Benefit Child Victims of Sex Slavery Sponsored by XXIV Karat Sparkling Wines.
- Rich Kids of Beverly Hills stars Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart, EJ Johnson and Roxy Sowlaty enjoyed Chef Akria Back's signature Big Eye Tuna Pizza and Rock Shrimp at the new Yellowtail Sunset in West Hollywood.
- Kelly Bensimon seen getting ready using Matrix Biolage Complete Control Fast-Drying Hairspray.
- HBO's Girlsstar Zosia Mamet seen wearing Forevermark at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in New York City.
- Haley Joel Osmont, Andre Holland, Chris Elliot, Abby Elliot, Ben McKenzie and Laura Harring celebrated the premiere of the new Sex Ed film at an afterparty at PH-D Rooftop Lounge last Friday evening.
- Actress Keira Knightley wore jewels from famed French Maison Van Cleef & Arpels to the AMPAS Governors Awards last Saturday evening.
- Lala Anthony dining with friends on Chef Seth Levine’s menu at Hotel Chantelle on the LES.
- Mario Lopez and Howie Mandel made this video to support wegotthisfund.org and their friend Alex Hanan’s fight against lung cancer.
- Actress Tara Reid was spotted having cocktails at QT Sydney’s chic Gilt Lounge while in Sydney, Australia to promote her new film, Charlie’s Farm.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger with girlfriend Heather stopped by Mulberry Street Pizzeriain Beverly Hills to show off his flashy new Bugatti to the pizzeria’s owner and best friend, Richie Palmer.
Article continues below advertisement
- Katherine McNamara accepts $100,000 donation on behalf of Lollipop Theater Network at the IT’SUGAR Third Street Promenade grand opening in Santa Monica.
- Olympic Gold Medalist and Dancing with the Stars finalist Evan Lysacek joined Nicole Miller and Vera Wang at the opening of Lisa Jackson’s LJ Cross boutique in NYC on Tuesday.
- Victoria’s Secret “Angels” Candice Swanepoel, Nadine Leopold, Behati Pinsloo and other top models stayed at the luxurious five-star boutique hotel Le Sereno St. Barth, while shooting the new Victoria’s Secret swimsuit catalog.
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants star, Amber Tamblyn was spotted at M Café in Beverly Hills on Monday with a friend. They chatted and enjoyed hot loose leaf green tea and M Café’s Green Day juice.
- Liam Hemsworth taking a break from promoting The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 to have drinks with friends at new Tribeca hotspot, Bandit’s Roost.
- Adrienne Bailon celebrated a friend’s birthday at Aventine Trattoria in Hollywood on Tuesday.
- Harry Connick Jr. celebrated the release of Boston Common magazine’s annual Men’s Issue at Bistro du Midi in Boston.
- Johnny Depp spotted at The Library at The Redbury Hotel for the The New Basement Tapes After party.
- Cover girl Elle Macpherson feted the release of Ocean Drive magazine’s November Issue at new steakhouse, Stripsteak at the Fountainebleu Miami Beach.
- Brooke Shields enjoys a laugh beachside at the IBEROSTAR Playa Mita in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
- Ashley Tisdale seen at The London West Hollywood celebrating her participation in ShoeDazzle Cares, raising awareness and funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Taylor Spreitler celebrating a friend's birthday with a group of girlfriends at The Argyle Hollywood.
- Ali Fedotowsky and her boyfriend Kevin Manno brought their beloved Owen, a rescue from Sochi to join Santa for a Holiday Pet Portrait at The Beverly Center. The three all posed it up and then Ali shared some laughs with fellow E! personality, Ross Matthews as they admired each other’s pups.