Celebrities Spotted Out and About—Week of November 15
- Real Housewives star Lisa Vanderpump and her famed Pomeranian, Gigolo, aka Giggy, were ‘fetching’ in matching blue holiday attire at Beverly Center Los Angeles’ premiere luxury shopping mall’s inaugural “Holiday Pet Portraits” with Santa activation within the Ice Palace Installation on Thursday evening.
- Vivica A. Fox, dined at TREVI Italian Restaurant inside The Forum Shops at Caesars lastFriday afternoon with a friend.
- Matthew McConaughey shows off his skateboarding skills wearing PUMA Classic Suedes on Thursday in Los Angeles.
- Shakira and style expert Robert Verdi spotted at the Blue and White Gala in Barcelona, Spain with Crest and Oral-B 3D White where fans were asked to share their SmileStory with #3DWhiteSmile.
- Amy Adams gushing over daughter Aviana at the Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards presented by Los Angeles Confidential magazine at the Ebell of Los Angeles, seen eagerly sharing photos on her phone.
- Jared Leto was spotted dining at Antica Pesa Rome while in town promoting his film Dallas Buyers Club at the 2013 Rome Film Festival.
- Ryan Reynolds spotted snacking on a Chobani Greek Yogurt (with all-natural ingredients) on the set of his new movie Selfless in New Orleans.
- Stacy Keibler enjoys some Nabisco Rice Thins after a morning workout in Los Angeles.
- On Sunday night, Travie McCoy surprised guests at Bounce Sporting Club’s epic Sunday Funday party when he gave an impromptu performance of his his hit song Billionaire and his new song Rough Water.
- Kim Kardashian stepped out solo at The Commons at Calabasas on Wednesday night to indulge in a little retail therapy. The new mom donned a grey crop top and green pencil skirt with tan stilettos.
- Bravo's Shahs of Sunset stars, Mike Shouhed and Mercedes "MJ" Javid, escaped the cold by enjoying a nice dinner at Greenwich Project in NYC.
- Former Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash enjoyed lunch last Friday at Casa Vega with an unknown woman. The lunch appeared to be all business, and they shared some guacamole before digging into avocado and taco salads, and ending with coffee.
- Joe Manganiello was spotted having an early dinner at Victor’s Café in Times Square with friends before heading across the street to Roseland Ballroom for VH1’s You Oughta Know In Concert.
- Taryn Manning of Orange is the New Black gets her haircolor done with beauty industry icon Beth Minardi.
- Jessica Alba rocks a pair of rose gold PUMA Sky Wedge sneakers while out at the park with her family in Los Angeles.
- Dakota Johnson put a hold on filming Fifty Shades of Grey as she stepped out at The Grove on Monday to indulge in little retail therapy.
- After the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Live with Kelly & Michael host Michael Strahan and former New York Giants center Wayne Lucier skipped the official after party and headed to Merchants NY Cigar Bar, where they enjoyed BBQ wings and libations.
- Shirley MacLaine dining with a friend at NOIR in the Kimberly Hotel on Tuesday evening.
- Jennifer Lopez was spotted having dinner at Antica Pesa in Rome with boyfriend Casper Smart Wednesday night.
- Actress Gretchen Mol, a fan of Estancia wines and DayNa Decker, attended the Balanced Taste event to check out the new candle collection, enjoy Estancia Monterey County Pinot Noir with winemaker Rebecca Nelson and made a custom potpourri with DayNa Decker.
- Ashley Tisdale toasting with Mia Dolcea at her engagement to Christopher French at Bagatelle LA on Thursday night with close family & friends including Corbin Bleu and Matthew Lawrence.
- Matthew McConaughey supports his own clothing line JKL Brand by wearing a sweater from the collection on the Ellen show.
- Catherine Guidici, Diane Lane and Cat Deeley attended the re-launch of Benjamin with Negin Zand salon in West Hollywood on Thursday evening.
- Catherine Giudici Was 'Super Floored' After Watching 'The Bachelorette' Finale, Weighs In On Tino & Rachel Drama
- Catherine Giudici Says 'Bachelorette' Stars Gabby Windey & Rachel Recchia Made An 'Impression' On Bachelor Nation: 'It Will Be An Unprecedented Season'
- 'Bachelor' Alum Catherine Giudici Reveals She & Sean Lowe Are Still 'Thinking' About Adopting A Baby: 'Praying Through That Huge & Monumental Decision For Our Family'
Article continues below advertisement